Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Memories Are Forgotten, But Never Lost ❯ Death is imminent ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"Younv. I don't get it." Goku said. He watched mated pairs of puirs jump up from the crystal clear pool and fly away on nearly invisible wings. The two aliens sat on an orange red boulder that nearly sunk into the pool, the sun was touching the distant mountains.

"You not get what?" Younv questioned. He was making a basket out of sela weed for a sick friend of his but for some reason he tensed up.

"Well I've tried repeatedly tried to locate Vegeta's ki but I can't sense her anywhere. Its as if. . . as if she disappeared off the face of Yardatz!" The saiyan exclaimed with concern.

Younv sighed, "Goku I sorry. I should have tell you long time before." The Trsk sighed, "They capture your friend girl. They sacrifice her next moon alignment." The planet Yardatz had 5 moons each 8 years the moons would align on one single night and on that night the Quets would make their sacrifices. (8 years [Yardatz] = 800 years [Earth])

Goku's eyes widened in fear, "WHAT!?!? But why didn't you tell me!? Wait. . . the next moon alignment is TONIGHT!!! I've got to save Vegeta! They're gonna sacrifice her!" The saiyan jumped to his feet and looked down at his friend with begging eyes, "Please Younv! Please tell me where they live! I know it forbidden and all but. . . . I love her."

Younv never could stand the saiyan's desperate begging eyes, "Down below. Go to cave behind waterfall. Follow cave go into hole. Five layers rock down, then follow the golden stream. You find cave homes of Quets, be wary they smell scent of Trsk on you. Dive into stream. Breathe water. Follow puirs. You find where Quets keep girl. Bring tillo knife. Go now. Come back to our caves before moon rise."

"Thank you!" Goku said. Before he flew off toward the caves.

________________________________________________________________ _______________________________

|_______________________________________________________________ ________________________________|

"GET UP!" The Quet yelled and whipped her yet again across the back.

Vegeta winced but didn't budge she was just too damn weak to do anything but lay there throat exposed. Most of her blood had already been drained out of her, now all that was left was a half dead saiyan princess of practically nothing. {I'm already damned, condemned, hell-bound to rot in hell for all of eternity so what's it to me if I get thrown in hell half alive as a sacrifice?} Vegeta thought warily. Uncharacteristically the usually rebellious saiyan had given up all hope and just decided to rot there not caring if the blood suckers were draining her of all her blood. {I'll be damned if someone would even care enough to save me. . . . . . wait I'm already damned.}

The Quet was quiet for a long while as the suckers drained her of more blood, "Good you're giving up. You'll be ready to sacrifice tonight." He said with solemn respect. The Quet left with out a word.

Vegeta sighed, death was but a breath away. It was just too bad she never had time to enjoy the better things in life. Never got to tell her little boy she loved him more than anything.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Hey Vrone. Why don't you come inside? Its really cold out here." Bulma asked as she wrapped her robe tighter to her body.

Vrone stood stock still as if he heard nothing, he just stood staring at a distant planet that the human could never see even with a telescope. "I'll . . . . I'll. . . I'll b. . . be i. . in i. . in a mi. . mi. . minute." The saiyan stammered..

"Vrone? Are you okay?" Bulma asked with concern. Vrone never stammered. She walked up to the dazed saiyan and stood in front of him, she gasped. Vrone was crying. "What's wrong?" Ms. Briefs bent down grasping the small boy on the shoulders.

The saiyan kid sniffed as silent tears poured on endlessly, "Muver . . . sh . . . . she's . . . . dying."

________________________________________________________________ _____________________

"4 layers and 1 more to go." Goku said to himself. The first layer was made up of plain dirt and rocks, the second layer of silverish gold material, third of sparkly rocks unknown to the saiyan, the fourth was of rocks coloured colours that he'd never seen before.

{Jeez. . . . This place is so tight spaced. . .} Goku thought with a growl. He was stuck, he wriggled this way and that trying to pull himself through, {Man . . . I should start loosing some more weight!!} He wriggled some more, . "Maybe I should just . . .grrr. . . . screw this. . . grrr. . . . and blow it up!" And as soon as he said that he was propelled from the hole from the force he was using to pull himself out with. Unfortunately for him he hit the cave roof. "Fucking son of a . . .my head." The saiyan rubbed his head furiously. (A/N: 0.o Am I the only one who's having de ja vu right here?)

Goku stood up and sniffed, "She came down here a long time ago. . . good! She must've come this way." He said excitedly. The saiyan looked around and found a black hole that looked like it'd never end, then jumped in.

_________

I'm aware of the fact that that was short.