Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Memories Are Forgotten, But Never Lost ❯ Torture ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"Hi Vrone!" Gohan said cheerfully. The young demi-saiyan walked up to Vrone who was sitting under a tree reading. Gohan was very surprised to see the 9 year old sitting next to two feet of gray slates.

"Greetings Kakarrot's brat." Vrone said not looking up. "Do you mind leaving? I'm studying."

"Studying?" Gohan picked up one of the gray slates and was surprised to see that it was electronic. There was a screen on it and it read; 2011 ELEMENTS AND THEIR USES. Other ones read; EARTHLINGS AND THEIR CULTURES; BIOGENETICS AND YOU; HOW TO CURE INCURABLE DISEASES; FIXING MACHINES & OTHER MECHANIC TECHNIQUES and the list goes on. "Wow. Where'd you get all these?"

"My mom. She makes me study this stuff. I'm just doing a bit of light reading, its out of habit." Vrone said as he traced his scar that ran from his right ear to his neck. He flipped through screen after screen of the slate he was reading out of.

"Light reading?" Gohan picked up a slate that read; MATHEMATICS and pushed a small black button labeled 'contents'. "999,999 PAGES!?" The demi-saiyan exclaimed. "Your really gonna read 999, 999 pages of math?! Are you crazy?!" Gohan's eyes bulged his mouth hung open.

"Read actually. I'm just rereading this stuff to keep my brain going. Besides I'm bored and I've already broken the GR, which I refuse to fix." Vrone set down the slate he was reading from and grabbed the one Goku's son was holding.

When Gohan finally regained his posture (after 10 mins) he asked, "And your mom made you read all that?"

Vrone sighed and looked up irritably, "Are you hard of hearing? I already said, and I quote, 'My mom. She makes me study this stuff. I'm just doing a bit of light reading, its out of habit.', unquote. Now if you want to read a slate then you're welcome to just pick one out and do so, otherwise get the hell outta here or just be quiet. This happens to be my study time." He went back to reading the slate.

{Wow. Not even MY mom made me read that much. Man that book is the equivalent of reading a million other books separately.} "I think I will stay." The 7 year old said. He picked up a slate and started reading it. The slate read; SAIYAN HISTORY, TECHNOLOGY, CULTURE, & TRADITIONS 1,998,990 pages.

________________________________________________________________ _

Goku crouched down low as two Quets walked by. As soon as the hooded inhuman figures walked by, he dove quickly into the golden stream, holding his breath. The stream was cool and felt tingly to his skin, but once underwater he could see everything as if there were no water at all. {What did Younv say again? Oh yeah. . . breath water? How I'm gonna be able to do so is beyond me, but anything to help V.} Goku, after much hesitation, inhaled some water and to his great surprise he was actually breathing water. The saiyan laughed but what was supposed to be sound turned into bubbles which rose to the surface. Kakarrot smiled, then upon remembering his mission, and started swimming downstream toward his fair maiden.

________________________________________________________________

Vegeta was greatly surprised when the Quets came back carrying silver trays of food. The hooded aliens kicked the suckers away and destroyed them. "Food for you." One of them - she missed who - said gently. The Quets - 4 in total - set the trays down and unchained her they stepped to either side of her and waited.

The princess looked at the food skeptically, "Poisoned I suppose." She said gruffly. She kicked the trays away with her feet sending the food flying in all directions, but in that one act she broke her foot which made her curse through gritted teeth. Vegeta would've died rather than show her captors that she could feel pain.

"She's still rebelling. Hhhmmm I'm pretty sure Satan will find this one appetizing, unless he claims her for his wife. . . ." A Quet hissed.

A Quet on the princess's right replied with a chuckle, "Well she is a princess . . . and a saiyan . . . its just too bad that saiyans don't go to hell, I don't know how they manage it but the monkeys go to another place after death. Just one level under heaven I hear. . . . they supposedly perform some ceremony to get there. Satan will probably want this one to talk then he will take us with him to capture the other dead saiyans and recruit them into our ever growing army. Then one faithful day we will all go up to heaven and destroy God!"

{Shit shit shit shit shit shit O MOTHER OF SHIT!!!! There is no way in hell I'm gonna tell them how the ceremony works! Dammit gotta keep my mind shield up!} Vegeta thought. There was no way she was ever gonna talk, never, not at the cost of her own people. The saiyan princess sent a small prayer to the big guy above asking for help just that once.

________________________________________________________________

{Oh man, now what?. . . Oh yeah follow the puirs. Darn it they aren't here yet.} Goku thought as he faced 8 different canal ways. The tired saiyan felt impatient at the prospect of having to wait for some puirs to follow, and impatient because what he desired most at the moment was rescuing Vegeta from the wrath of the Quets. {A Trsk proverb; You must learn patience, even though you have no patience to learn patience. Well that was sure helpful. Let's see. . . A Vegeta proverb; Blast now questions later. That was even more useless.} Goku sat down on a rock and watched some fishes float by.

Hours passed and still not a single puirs swam by. By then the saiyan's patience was wearing thin. {Come on puirs I need you come now! Time is running and leaving me behind.} Something nudged him from behind, the saiyan turned and was surprised to see a puirs there with a smile on its face. The puirs nudged him again and swam ahead and veered off to the 3rd canal from the left, soon other puirs followed from out of nowhere. The other puirs also nudged Goku along and soon he was swimming along with the pod. {Now to rescue V.}

________________________________________________________________

"Come now you must eat something." A Quet, named Sxza, coaxed.

"I'd rather eat a million fire crawlers than eat that! I know its poisoned you can't trick me into eating that gunk. Neither can you force me to eat it out of my own free will or else the ritual will be broken. . . I have to eat the stuff willingly with my own hands. Right?" Vegeta smirked wickedly. The princess's cockiness did nothing but anger Sxza who grabbed her hair and slapped her with it's own claws.

"How do you like that princess?!" Sxza snarled.

Vegeta laughed, "Ouch that hurt, I know I'm gonna die now!" she kept laughing that insolent laugh that she knew drove the Quet crazy.

Sxza clutched Vegeta's head and rammed it into the boulder behind her with such force that it nearly killed her. Fresh blood flowed from the saiyan's skull and the left side of her face was forever to be scarred. Still she laughed, inside she ached and just wanted to scream out in pain but no, she knew that was what Sxza wanted - to hear her scream in pain. It would've been easier to do so but years of self discipline told her otherwise.

"SXZA!!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!?!?!" A much larger Quet walked through a wall and in one move sliced the offender's head off. Sxza's headless body fell to the ground and green gel like blood oozed out. "I suppose after that you won't be so trusting of us." said the Quet, he disintegrated Sxza's body and left.

The princess closed her eyes and went to sleep. Aching all over and caked in blood.

___________________

Don't you just want to wring the necks of those stupid Quets?