Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Mistress of Wishes ❯ Burter learns to cook! ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The wish-granter cursed herself for a fool when she realized that her body would not respond to her brain's request to push the android off her. The fact of the matter was this android's lips felt heavenly upon her own, and her instincts would not allow her brain to ruin a chance at the most powerful male she had ever met. Her wings went slack in surrender, the bottoms of them touching ground as she sank into his embrace.
 
Cell, on the other hand, laughed inwardly. It was just as he had suspected, wish granter or not, female was female, and he realized that King Cold wasn't the only one who could bend this peculiar creature with the weight of her own lust. The android suppressed a chuckle as the pheromone meant to signal her readiness to mate was released into the air and broke the contact, allowing the female to fall gently against his chest.
 
He could have much fun with this yet.
 
“If the two of you are quite…finished.” Frieza growled from the air above them, a shocked look upon his features, but not coloring his voice. Cell frowned up at the lord, before his trademark arrogance returned. There was always next time, and now that he was bound with this creature, the many times after next time. A cold laugh bubbled from his chest as he grabbed the fallen cat in one hand and the stunned female in the other, kicking off from the ground and flying back to camp without missing a beat.
 
Finally.” Burter growled as the pair touched down, the enormous cat slung easily over Cell's shoulder. The android released the recovered female who replaced her wings in their cloak-like covering state, blocking out the slight chill of the breeze as the sun rose directly overhead. “I suspect you want us to prepare the meat?”
 
“Only if you wish to eat.” Shot the female with a glare, as she turned her back to the lot of them, leaving them with their own task. Instead of arguing, Burter glared at her back, turning to figure out how to clean meat. He knew he learned how to do this in survival fitness back when he was a new recruit, but now he couldn't remember. He never thought he'd need to know this type of thing anyhow! Surrounded by technology as he usually was.
 
“Something about removing the organs and skin…” He murmured.
 
“Bleed it first, gut it as it bleeds, skin it from there.” Offered the female as she watched in amused silence.
 
“With what, there's nothing to cut with!” Burter complained more to himself as he hoisted the carcass up and tied its tail to a nearby tree branch to suspend it properly. With a deeply contemplative look he powered up a flattened hand and chopped it across the throat of the creature, wincing as the skull almost exploded, and he was covered in blood. He snarled in rage as he lifted his arm once more to slice neatly down the stomach, only to disappear beneath an avalanche of steaming entrails.
 
“Free food!” Exclaimed Recoom as he leapt upon the buffet devouring it almost instantly. “Mmmm steamy.”
 
“Idiot.” Growled Burter as he wrenched the skin away from the carcass. Tensing as if expecting something else to go wrong. He waited a moment expectantly before smirking and tossing the ruined pelt away, hissing as the wind picked up and pushed it back upon the creature, wrapping around him like a blanket.
 
Many attempts later…
 
Burter smirked at his success, the steaming muscles roasting nicely, rotisserie style over the flames. The wish-creature snorted, holding her wings to herself and making a point not to look at the android called Cell, whom had been watching her in a curious manner since returning to camp. The female drifted to sleep slowly, the last image in her mind the fiery kiss shared between herself and the android before she leapt off the cliff into the sea of slumber.
 
 
 
Authors Note:
 
Oh wow…I must have fish on the mind, I almost typed fish at least three times when writing this…and the words had nothing to DO with fish…random brain fart maybe? Annyyhowwww…I'm going to incorporate more characters into the story in later chapters, at the moment I'm just pairing up and establishing characters. I might throw Jaice and Guldo back in, but not likely.