Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Mistress of Wishes ❯ Enter Z senshi ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
A large giant hunched over his desk, reading out loud the news life had to offer to its victim before letting them know they were doomed to an existence in Hell. He would let a few of them pass, but it was a treat to be had only once or twice in a group of one hundred. And speaking of those who were permitted to pass…Where was Goku? He had summoned the hero over two days ago, and still he had not appeared. King Yemna knew for a fact that the warrior could get here without on his own, so what was taking so long.
 
The giant demon banished yet another unfortunate soul to hell before reading over the next paper, a frown upon his lips.
 
“Heya King Yemna!” A voice proclaimed from near the edge of his desk. The demon almost dropped his report in surprise and turned to glare at whomever had surprised him, only to grin with relief at the sight of the object of his thoughts.
 
“Goku, at last.” His deep voice reverberated throughout the room. He heaved a deep sigh and leaned forward, shoving the paperwork to the side. It could wait, this could not. “I've news that you may find troubling, and I've a favor to ask regarding this.”
 
“What is it?” The hero gazed up innocently, his orange suit almost fluorescent in the semi-dark room.
 
“We've had an escape from Hell.” The demon sighed, rubbing his temples with the stress. The usually friendly look upon Goku's features turned serious.
 
“Its Cell isn't it.” His voice was hard.
 
“Yes, but not just him. Frieza and his Father, as well as two of his underlings have escaped.” King Yemna continued with a sigh. “You of all people should realize the threat posed by these figures upon the universe.” The sayjin nodded somberly.
 
“I'll send them back immediately.” He turned to leave, placing two fingers at his temple.
 
“It gets more complicated then that, Goku.” King Yemna shuffled through papers in his drawer and pulled out an enormous stack that far outmatched Goku in height. The sayjin blanched at the size of it. “This is the record of a young immortal's life.”
 
Young?” Goku interrupted skeptically.
 
“Would you like to see it compared to the next youngest?” Growled the King, angry at having been interrupted, at the shaking of Goku's head he calmed a bit and continued. “Though this Immortal is young, she is still much older than you, while not near as powerful, she is clever.”
 
“Um…What exactly does she have to do with the escape?” Goku prompted.
 
“I was getting to that!” The king waited for another interruption but when none were forthcoming he continued. “She is the one who granted them life, and passage through the Universe. While I can do nothing because she is Immortal and therefore falls under the Jurisdiction of the Supreme Kai's hand, because of the company she keeps the Kai's cannot get close enough to capture and try her. And I cannot go out hunting for escapees. That is why I have called you here, Goku. I want you and the rest of the fighters of Earth to track and capture this Immortal. But do not, I repeat do not kill her.”
 
“O…okay…” Goku heaved a sigh. As soon as one catastrophe ends another begins, when will the Earth ever just be left in peace? He placed his fingers to his temple and prepared to transport himself.
 
“Oh wait, one more thing.” The giant pulled out a sphere. “I got this off one of the deceased, they claimed it could track the Immortal.” Goku accepted it and nodded.
 
“Thank you King Yemna, We'll do our best to stop these villains and bring the Immortal to you.” With that the Sayjin was at last gone back to earth to rally the Z fighters.
 
 
Authors Note:
 
What? You didn't think that Cell and his little vagabonds would go out unnoticed did you? Ah well, sorry again for a short chapter, but I couldn't think of anything good to say about the Villains, maybe inspiration will hit me soon? Sure hope so! Until next time