Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Mistress of Wishes ❯ Exit Ices ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

“Ow!” Whined Recoom as Ices bandaged his blackened scalp. She growled and tightened the bandages warningly. She had given three of her own wing-scales to stop this oaf's whining, and she would be damned if this barbarian were permitted to continue it. “Owowowooowwoow!”
 
“Perhaps if you were silent it would not hurt so badly.” Cell growled from his perch upon a low cliff, the greenery around him flowing in the light breeze.
 
“It's not my fault! Those portals really burn.” The giant continued, earning another tightening of the bandages. “Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.” The dragoness rolled her eyes, keeping her wings relaxed. There were patches along the dark-blue where a pinkish sort of skin showed, where some of her largest scales had been removed in order to exchange for bandages. Cell frowned at that, they had basically taken her captive against her will, and she had openly protested. And yet here she was, attempting to quell the whines of one of her kidnappers.
 
A kidnapper that was not him, the android's mind added as an afterthought.
 
“It is not polite to stare.” Growled the female without looking at him. She shifted her wings almost self-consciously as she finished tying the knot on Recoom's head. Cell smirked, forgetting his jealousy as her conscious being was once more focused upon him, though she did not look his direction, he noticed. Was that to catch him off guard? Such an intriguing creature she was…
 
“My apologies, my dear.” The android replied, his amused grin never wavering. She glared at him over her wings before turning her eyes to the peculiar sky above. Again Cell frowned, how was it that she lost interest in him so quickly? Would he have to blow this entire planet up to regain her attention?
 
“If you're trying to court her, you're going about it wrong.” King Cold murmured uncaringly from behind the android. The creation snorted in contempt.
 
“And what makes you believe that I am investing my valuable time in such a worthless action?” Though he did not let it show, the andriod's curiosity was provoked, as well as a bit of annoyance at being found out.
 
“You won't let her out of your sight, it's almost disgusting the way your eyes follow her every move.” The king replied nonchalantly from his position against the cliff. Cell's frown deepened, what was this creature doing watching him so closely? And why hadn't he noticed? Well he had been a bit…preoccupied, playing out the different ways he could seduce the dragon, but that did not excuse such oblivion.
 
Yes, he knew she was a dragon, and he did not doubt that the others had heard as well, after all, only Recoom was as dense as he seemed.
 
“Would you like me to teach you how to grab a woman's attention?” The hierarch offered suddenly, breaking the andriod's concentration. Cell's face smoothed out before his trade-mark smirk returned.
 
“You cannot improve perfection.” Boasted the viridian creation.
 
“Oh? Then show me what you have achieved.” Challenged Cold darkly. Cell's smirk did not falter as his squeaking footsteps approached the thoughtful Wish-Dragon, she did not even seem to sense him. That was good, if a bit annoying. Without warning the android flipped the dragoness around and locked lips with her, causing an uncomfortable tensing in her muscles as his arms came to hold her easily in place. As before when the kiss became more aggressive, her body released the chemicals, and he smirked against her mouth.
 
“Hn. Pathetic.” Cold's voice penetrated through the thick haze of Cell's pleasure and he scowled, breaking the kiss and holding the shocked dragoness to his chest. “I honestly must say I was foolish enough to expect you knew what you were doing.” The king shook his head, “I was sadly mistaken.” The android released the slightly recovered dragoness and turned on the hierarch.
 
“You know nothing of what you speak.” By this time the other three were paying rapt attention, this sounded interesting. In one untraceable movement, Cold was directly next to the female, and he grabbed her in his own arms.
 
“Allow me to demonstrate the true power of lust.” With those words the king's lips came down toward the female's and captured them once again, this time, however, the dragoness was not as unprepared. In a torrent of foreign energies she had pushed away from Cold and brought her wing around, effectively slapping him in the face as she whirled to do the same to the android.
 
He, however, was well prepared, being perfect and all, and caught her wing deftly in his hand, his smirk in place.
 
“You arrogant males think you own everything!” She ranted, bringing her other wing around. “You can take over the galaxy, hell, you can even enslave the masses, but one thing you will never own is me.” The strange torrents of energy, not particularly strong, but unsettling nonetheless, continued to swirl around the clearing, leaving strange winds in their wake.
 
“I beg to differ, my dear.” Cell's dark grin widened as she brought her hand around to deliver the well-deserved slap, but he easily dodged that, keeping her wings well away from himself. Suddenly her poise changed, she relaxed completely and fell gently on his chest.
 
“So…you stake claim to me?” Her voice was soft and curious, the android briefly wondered if she suffered from schizophrenia, but quickly doused those thoughts.
 
“Yes.” Cell replied automatically.
 
“And what, pray tell, do you have to offer me?” She purred, her violet eyes captivating him. A slight chuckle sounded from ahead of him, King Cold, by the sound of it. Cell ignored him, opting instead to grin more widely and sink closer to his prize.
 
“Ah, but my dear, without me you would be a moving target for those who hunt you.” The android lowered his head to breathe in her ear, “you need me.”
 
“Perhaps…” All at once the alien energies seized his own, and held them in check as she grinned and leapt away, “But we shall see who needs whom, in the very near future.” She chortled as she disappeared into the atomosphere, taking with her all signs of her foreign energy.
 
The three spectators blinked.
 
“Did she just…” Recoom started.
 
“Yup.” Burter finished.
 
“…damn.”
 
Author's Note:
 
Happy Halloween everyone! And thanks again to my loyal reviewers, I actually got a lot of ideas from the questions and comments in those reviews, this time. I look forward to reading your own thoughts on this piece, and urge you to check out my original work Once Upon A Track, written especially for all hollow's eve. Enjoy you're night!