Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Mistress of Wishes ❯ Ginyu teaches sewing! ( Chapter 17 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The dragoness watched with amused eyes as Ginyu attempted to school Frieza in the art of dress-making. Half-a dozen failed attempts and two rejected specimens later, Frieza sat back to survey his work. He nodded to himself, showing it to the commander for a second opinion.
 
“I'd wear it myself if it would fit, sir.” The commander gushed, Frieza wrinkled his brow at the image, but couldn't blame the captain for sucking up to him after his treachery. Besides, it gave him the confidence he needed to offer this one to the surprisingly picky dragoness.
 
Frieza's wrinkled brow deepened further in thought. How could someone who regularly indulged in filthy activities, and wore a tattered cloth be so picky? The ice lord shrugged it off, it was best not to puzzle over a female, they were just too damn complicated and whimsical. Best to just use them and loose them.
 
Gathering his excessive ego around himself like a shield, Frieza swaggered up to the dragoness and held out the dress for her inspection. Her hands came out to inspect it, exposing the still-healing bruise upon her left wrist. Cell glared as he noticed it had not yet fully-healed.
 
“Why has your wrist not yet healed?” Growled the android, refusing to admit aloud that he felt guilty.
 
“Because my immunities are not what they once were.” Replied the female easily as she pulled at the almost corset like lacing that ran up the front of the black velvet dress.
 
“And why would this be?” Cell wheedled as his mind already began to grasp at an answer.
 
“Because I am tied to several others in the most intimate way possible.” She didn't seem to be paying much attention to him, and Cell mentally growled at this.
 
“The wounds on your neck and your stomach seem to have healed quickly enough.” Snorted the creation causing her to hesitate in her inspection.
 
“Yes. They have.” She refused to ask him how he knew of the healing of her stomach wound, it would likely end up in a fight. And that was something she did not feel like getting into.
 
“Why is that?” Persisted the android.
 
“I do not know.” The dragoness was being unusually aloof with him, for some reason, and it angered him all the more. “I believe this dress is sufficient.” Purred Ices as she folded it carefully and draped it over her arm. “Your wish shall be granted.”
 
Her wings came to the earth and gripped tightly, giving her an almost bat-like appearance. Again a strange language came from her throat, but this seemed otherworldly, almost as if it didn't belong to this plane at all, and there were no discernable words, only an eerie wailing that seemed to fade in and out of existence. The villains repressed shivers as a strange energy washed over them and the earth began to move, opening up like Swiss Cheese and allowing skeletons to rise up from the depths below.
 
As this was happening, dozens of white orbs winked into existence and wrapped themselves around seemingly random skeletons, some orbs simply began to take on shape without the skeletons. Sweat began to bead over the dragoness' skin as her energies pulsated through the earth and sky, searching for any missed.
 
Deeming this act complete, Ices reached for the two they had left behind in hell and surrounded them with her energies, pulling them to the planet. The pair materialized instantly in front of them, and the dragoness inhaled as if she had spent the last five minutes beneath the surface of the sea.
 
“Your wish has been granted.” She did not pant like she had with the granting of immortality, but she still gave off a vibe of weariness.
 
The villains surveyed her work, both impressed and disappointed. Was that all his army had consisted of? Then again…
 
All at once the ice lord paled, had he specified not to bring those who had deserted back? Had the beast transported Vegeta to this planet?
 
“Did you, by any chance, transport Vegeta to this planet?” Frieza voiced. The dragoness sighed.
 
It was all Frieza could do not to collapse in relief.
 
Some time later…
 
“What do you mean there's no food here?!” Frieza scram in Ginyu's face. The commander shrugged and smiled sheepishly.
 
“Well…the constant fighting ruined all the transport vehicles…”
 
“What!?” The Ice- lord exclaimed, “Do you mean to tell me that we are stranded here?”
 
“Oh by no means, my lord! I have had those that came over to my service repair your old ship, and it works exceptionally well.” Ginyu informed. Frieza stopped before his half raised fist could plow into the body-snatcher's mouth and smirked.
 
“Excellent.” He nodded his approval before folding his hands behind him, just above his tail, which twitched in anticipation. He turned to the grumbling soldiers behind him, already picking out in his mind's eye who he was going to take aboard and who he was going to leave to repair the planet.
 
“Does this mean we'll be joining you in space?” Jaice asked angrily, still sore about being left behind in hell, and confident that he could survive and encounter with the ice-lord.
 
“Unless you enjoy this desolate planet.” The lord shot, hot-tempered as always.
 
“What do you mean? We can use the woman to traverse the galaxy.” The four-eyed Guldo returned.
 
“Open your eyes, the dragon is spent, there is no way she could transport this many people in her condition.” Cell boomed, feeling unusually protective of the female. Jaice and the rest of the army flinched, but Frieza and King Cold nodded in agreement.
 
“Space travel…the Z senshi will not be able to follow us so thoroughly in space…” The dragoness spoke up, her eyes still glazed with exhaustion but her brain still working, nonetheless.
 
“Then we are agreed. Come, we will depart immediately.” King Cold declared as he motioned for Ginyu to lead them to the ship.
 
Author's Note:
 
Now I KNOW this chapter is longer, see its THREE pages instead of two and a half. Now be content, and be happy while I puzzle out what other sadistic hardships I can put these people through…