Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Mistress of Wishes ❯ Enter Ginyu and...dresses? ( Chapter 16 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
 
 
The scene which greeted the Villains, and dragoness, was one of much unrest. Fires flared, and two sides fought fiercely with one another, blood was spilt upon each inch of the planet. No greenery or natural thing, aside from crimson dirt, remained, and even the buildings weren't much more than run-down shacks.
 
“In the name of King Cold!” Scram an anonymous soldier before he charged the other side and was shot through.
 
“In the name of the immortal Lord Frieza!” Returned an equally anonymous soldier, before he too was killed.
 
“In the name of Lord Ginyu!” Ejected a well-armed and equipped soldier before blowing the rest of them up.
 
Ices quirked an eyebrow her gaze falling on the two mentioned villains. Frieza glared at the soldier before snorting in contempt and blowing him up.
 
“Who dares to defy Lord Ginyu!” A very familiar voice boomed. They all turned to see the idiot back in his own body, and seeming almost intimidating standing against the dark skies.
 
“Ginyu you idiot, what have you don't to my planet!” Frieza shouted, his eyes nothing but slits as his anger made itself known. The purple horned creature that was Ginyu almost fell over at the sight of his one-time employer.
 
“L-lord F-Frieza?” His arrogance was gone and he immediately bowed before the ice-lord. “Forgive me my lord I thought you were—“
 
“Dead? Funny that, isn't it?” Snarled the Lord, his eyes narrowed to near non-existence.
 
“If you would forgive me for interrupting, we should be on our way, lest those warriors find us once again.” Ices spoke, distracting Ginyu and Frieza.
 
“Who's that?” The commander queried, his eyes roaming over the tattered dress and what lay beneath it. Cell growled threateningly and moved to block the female from sight, only for her to snort in amused contempt.
 
“Burter? Recoom? I thought you were dead!” Exclaimed Ginyu as his eye-ridges shot up into his veined forehead.
 
“We were.” Burter smirked. “But we were resurrected.” He added.
 
“What?! Then that means…Lord Frieza was dead too!” Ginyu exclaimed pointing at the Ice-lord. “But if you're all here…where's Jaice?”
 
Frieza ignored him, his eyes turning glazed.
 
“Ices.” He spoke up, her head swiveled in his direction, it was the first time Frieza of the Villains had addressed her by name. And therefore must have an act of importance on his mind.
 
“I have a wish.” The ice-lord did not look at the dragoness, his usual hot-temper was nowhere to be seen, and his muscles held a tenseness to them. It was as if he expected her to refuse, which she probably should, seeing as she had already gotten into enough trouble with this crowd. But…she was no criminal, her Father knew this, Piccolo knew this…and still they were against her?
 
If it was a villain they wanted, then a villain they would get.
 
“Oh? And what is this wish?” The dragoness still had to play this by the book, self-proclaimed villain or not.
 
“I wish for my army to be re-massed, and transported to this location.” The lord seemed to hesitate. “Ressurect them if you must, but be sure to bring them here.”
 
“I will do this, if you will pay the price.” She replied, Frieza ground his teeth, but kept his temper.
 
“I am not going to seduce you.” The ice-lord growled, eliciting a smirk from the female.
 
“There will be no need for such an act this time, I have learnt my lesson well. No, what I want from you is of a more material value.” She left her sentence there, waiting for the lord to provoke from her the answer.
 
“Well? What is it that you want him to do.” To her surprise it was Cell who had spoken up, angry. The dragoness glared at the android for butting into her fun, but answered nonetheless.
 
“As payment you shall make me a dress.” She paused for a moment, “a nice dress.”