Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ My Angel... Won't You Be Mine? ❯ Chapter 13: Piccolo Worst Nightmare: Mood Swings ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter Thirteen- Piccolo's Worst Nightmare: Mood Swings
Author's Note- I don't own DBZ or it's characters. I own Alielle and the baby inside her. So um.. Don't Touch them! Oh, by the way I love Piccolo and I will always love Piccolo. Read my other stories and please be sure to leave a review. I like em.


Alielle goes to Dr. Briefs. She tells him everything about the child within her. But she tells him that she wishes her condition to be a secret but she wants him to watch the development of the child. Dr. Briefs agrees, mainly out of scientific curiosity. He wants to study the child.

Alielle warns him that it mustn't be let on that she is anything other then slightly ill. Alielle waits for the others to arrive.

"So Piccolo, do you know what is wrong with Elle?" Gohan asks curious.

"Maybe." Piccolo doesn't say another word.

"Namek, you better spill it."

"I don't need this! I need to be alone!" Piccolo flies off in another direction.

Piccolo arrives at his cave. He paces back and forth.

'I'm going to be a father. I don't deserve this.'

'You will make a wonderful father.' Nail says.

'Don't interfere.'

'She needs you, Piccolo. She needs your support, your care… your love.'

'Do you think I don't know that? What will they think of me?'

'Piccolo, they are your friends. They won't judge you.'

'Nail, do you really think I can be a father?'

'You raised Gohan and he turned out to be a great person.'

'A father… I can't believe it. I wonder what he or she will look like. I wonder if the baby will like me. What if it is frightened of me?'

'I'm sure, he or she will be beautiful. Babies know who to trust and who loves them as long as you are gentle, the baby will love you.' Nail reassures.

'Nail, how can I tell the others?'

'That, my friend, I do not know. It is something you must figure out on your own. But I know you can do it and I know you will be a wonderful father.'

'Thanks.'

Piccolo flies toward Capsule Corporation. Meanwhile, Dr. Briefs has been looking at the child within Alielle, while the others are having their celebration.

"Do you want to know the gender?"

"No…" Alielle answers, wondering where Piccolo is.

Dr. Briefs allows Alielle to go to the party just as Piccolo arrives. Piccolo and Alielle make eye contact from across the room both thinking, 'How the hell are we going to tell them?'

"Pici!" Alielle squeals and runs up to the Namek latching on to his waist.

Piccolo looks down shocked with a huge anime style sweat drop. (AN: I love those things. Don't you wish it happened in real life? I know I do!)

"Uh…" Is all the comes out of Piccolo's mouth.

"PICI! PICI! PICI!" Alielle starts chanting rubbing her face in his chest.

"What the hell?" Vegeta is the first to comment on the disturbing situation.

'Do you really think this is the way to tell them?' Piccolo asks Alielle telepathically.

"Pici, you promised!" Alielle looks up with absolutely gut-wrenching puppy-dog eyes. I mean no one not even the monstrous Cell could deny these eyes. (AN: The puppy-dog eyes, a girl's best weapon and a boy's worst nightmare.)

Piccolo's face reddens (AN: I know he has purple blood but think about it, his face purples? It just sounds weird!) as she continues to squeeze him, not so gently, now, "Ali, please. Let me tell them my way."

"Fine!" Alielle's eyes begin to mist up and her lips begin to quiver as she pouts still attached to the Namek.

"Release me, now." Piccolo says gruffly.

That does it, Alielle goes into meltdown as tears start pouring forth. She releases him and turns her back sobbing, "You don't love me anymore! WAH!"

Everyone's eyes just about fall out of their sockets as they hear the truth.

"Uh, Piccolo?" Gohan questions.

"Ali, stop that! What the hell has gotten in to you?" Piccolo puts his hand on her shoulder but she knocks it off.

She turns to him anger burning in her eyes, "I hate you! I hate you!"

"Ali?"

Dr. Briefs walks over, "It's just her illness, everyone. It will be a while before it goes away."

"Pici! I love you!" She hugs him again.

He lets her because he doesn't want to make her go through the cycle again, "Ali, are you feeling alright?"

"Of course I am, Pici! You're here with me and we are together and I… Oh, eww," Alielle puts her hand to her mouth, "I don't feel so good."

Piccolo pushes her away, "Don't throw up on me!"

"You did this! You jerk! How could you do this to me?" Alielle rushes out the door and proceeds to toss her cookies. (AN: I like using all the cool technical terms (: )

"Um, Doctor. Will she be okay?" Piccolo asks.

"Sure. It is perfectly normal." Dr. Briefs smiles knowingly at Piccolo.

"Piccolo, is what she saying true?" Goku asks.

"Of course not, the woman has to be seriously ill!" Vegeta says folding his arms.

Piccolo ignores them, "Ali, are you alright, now?"

"Yes," Alielle stands stumbling to Piccolo.

'Back to normal, thank you-' Before Piccolo can finish his thought Alielle comes up and latches on to his arms.

"I'm gonna hug ya and squeeze ya and I'll name you George. (AN: Bugs Bunny cartoon, sorry.)" Alielle says.

"This isn't normal, Doctor." Piccolo looks down at the woman who is now licking his arm.

"For her it is. She told me she might start acting this way. She said it happens to all Alexians who have her… illness." Dr. Briefs says almost out-right laughing then handing Alielle water.

"Can someone get this woman off me?" Piccolo pleads.

"Pici, you are going to stay with me forever, right?" Alielle stops licking his arm and looks up in his dark eyes then drinks the water.

"Oh, bloody hell! SOMEBODY HELP ME!" Piccolo screams.

Alielle leans up and kisses him while everyone gets a wonderful show. Piccolo feels her stagger and she faints in his arms.

"Thank you. She fainted. Now, what do I do with her?"

"Don't you want to hold your snookum-whookums?" Krillin teases Piccolo not realizing he wasn't wrong in his statement.

"This is going to be a long, LONG…. Illness."

"You didn't seem to mind her hugging and kissing you. You even looked like you enjoyed the licking!" Yamcha laughs just teasing.

Piccolo blushes and everyone is shocked by his reaction.

"You really… she was… You and her are… You two are lovers!" Yamcha says as everyone's eyes bug out once again.


****That's the end of Chapter Thirteen. Please R&R! Piccolo's secret might be out. And what is with Alielle? Can Piccolo admit his feelings and the fact that he is going to be a father? All in the next chapter!****