Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ My New Undead Life ❯ Awakening To The Damned ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Awakening to the Damned


Note from the author: Again I do not own DBZ no matter how much I want to own it I cannot! Enjoy the new Chappy!!

I awoke with the feeling of a hangover or what I assume one would feel like. I couldn’t get up I was being held down onto something cold and hard, I look down my body to see that I was tied face up on a long slender rock, It looked to be like one of the stone covers on the stone graves I had seen in the old horror movies . I took a slow glance around not wanting to make myself sick; since fast movements has become as painful as being hit in the head with a frying pan.

I was lying down like a corpse in a graveyard. Which ironically I was in, this can’t be good. Momentarily leaving my migraine aside I look around once more to find Coney. Ends up she was lying right next to me on a stone coffin, she was tied down as well.

“Coney, are you awake?”

I whisper not wanting to be heard, I didn’t know where the creatures from earlier had gone to, so to be safe I attempted to keep the volume of our conversation to that of a pin hitting the ground.

Coneys reply was cracked and shaky and louder then I’d hoped.

“Yeah I’m awake, what happened.”

I glaced at her to see her facing me, she was terrified, and she was beginning to look what I thought we might be lying over.

With every second that passed Coneys panicked breaths got louder and more frantic. I knew trying to calm her down wouldn’t stop the noise of her heavy breathing but I had to try something, but just as I began to speak I heard a crunch from behind a bush, the creatures that masqueraded as men were back. One by one they began to untie the ropes that held us constricted to the uncomfortable rocks.

The men if you can call them that gathered the women in the middle of the circle of stone coffins. While Coney, the other women and I huddled together as each man went in front of the graves we had currently been confined to.

While they were doing so I took out the small hanky I had boughten and handed it to Coney she always needed to calm her breathing by putting a cloth or something in her mouth when she became emotionally and physically unstable, I don’t know why but it helps her slow her breathing so she would be able to think more rationally.

A man that had long blond hair reached out towards the brunette that had earlier that night started the cloths sacrifice. As if by some unexplainable force she stepped toward the fanged man little by little trying with all her being to stay put and not get any closer to the beast calling out to her. The brunette lost the fight and had come face to face with the blonde man that had reached out to her.

He leaned forward his long blond hair cascading forward framing his face like a waterfall of soft curly locks. As he leaned forward he spoke softly to the brunette, I was not able to hear what he had said but from her now glossy eyes I knew it had to be some form of hypnotism.

The man began to speak to the brunette once more and once more I could not hear his words for he was speaking so quickly it did not seem as though he were speaking words at all. But the brunette understood what he had said and complied without a fuss.

The brunette slowly began to raise her head leaving her throat out and available for the man. And as if she were his lover he began to graze his lips over the skin of her throat. It seemed so gentle and loving and then as if from some horror movie his fangs extended from his gums and pierced her neck like some Hollywood vampire. I seen the man suck her essence from her body than lye her down upon a stone coffin were she laid still and motionless as the blood coursed out of her veins onto the stone cover. I thought then that maybe I should have gotten two hankies since my breathing had also began to become erratic in my ever growing fear.

Note from the author: Hope you enjoyed and I think that if you are still reading at this point than that it a good thing! Again if you have any suggestions I won’t mind giving them a thought! PLEASE REVIEW!
Yes I am continuing to thank my guru AngelsRebellion if you don’t like it deal or don’t read my author notes!!