Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ My Own Dragonball Z World With Vegeta! ❯ Chapter one ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Title: My Own DBZ World

Summary: Atossa is sent to the DBZ world by some jewel. She is also a huge fan of Vegeta. It is set on Namek, before the Ultimate Transformation of Frieza took place. Which means, before Vegeta and Frieza(stage 4) are fighting.

Info Atossa: Atossa is a shy girl when it comes to hot men, but fierce if necessary (well, she’s always fierce). She has a liking for the Saiyan Prince. She LOVES chocolate! She’s very talented in many things. In this story she will be sent to the DBZ world as a Saiyan.


Chapter one

The beam’s light licked over Atossa’s body and held her stiff from the ground. She did not know what was happening at the moment because of the powerful beam; it stroked her to no end but to unconsciousness. The beam was actually her blue aura that was covering her body.
She winced in pain after the beam called ‘her aura’ slowly disappeared from her body. The disappearance took no more than five minutes. ‘Ugh, my head!’ She rubbed her temples and slowly opened her eyes. ‘What a light!’ The sun’s light was burning into her eyes. She held her hands before her eyes to settle down her vision of the sudden lightness.
She sat up and blinked. ‘What the? Where am I? This is not the place I was before.’ She looked at her surroundings. “Okay, wait a minute; I’m not in a familiar place. The sky is green. I see animated things like; trees, grass, mountains and more… This is freaky.”
She was behind a huge rock that showed the animated world? And animated characters? “Oh my God, this place is looking very familiar now that I mentioned it.” She observed the place more and catches five figures down below. She concentrates more and whispers softly. “Is that… V-Ve-Vegeta!? And Go-Gohan!? Piccolo and Krillin too!!?” Her eyes are bulging out like she sees a big shark that is walking on land. “Frieza’s true form… Wait a sec, Frieza!? How the hell!!? I MUST be dreaming…” She pinches her cheek to feel any difference. “Oh my God, why can’t I wake up? This must be a dream!” She pinches herself harder and in fact it hurts a little. “Ouch!... So this means that it’s real?”
Then it hits her. She sees herself animated. “Wait, ME Animated!?” She looks very much like herself, except that she is wearing a Saiyan uniform. She wears a white with yellow armor, black suit, white gloves and white boots. ‘This is neat! Wow! I would really look like a Saiyan if I have a tail. I already have the Saiyans’ coloring and full hair.’ She is observing her outfit more as it becomes interesting to her. As she is observing, something comes out from her behind. Something furry. She is trying to remain herself calm as she sees the big news. ‘Whoa, a tail!? Not that I mind it or anything, it’s cute. But it’s a shame that I might wake up later and see that I’m no longer here and no longer a Saiyan! Maybe this isn’t a dream… After all, I look like a Saiyan and I’m definitely stronger than any human I ever met… Maybe this is some kind of joke! Yeah that’s it! Lucifer is trying to fool me. Nope! He CAN’T fool me, I’m going to wake up later, but until then, I’m going to enjoy this life of mine, even if it is for a short time.’ She smirks. “So that means… I’m in the Dragonball Z world and that I’m a Saiyan!? This is fucking nuts!” Her eyes bulges out more and more by the time she actually realizes that she really is in the Dragonball Z world. No matter what she says, or how many times she pinches herself, she still will not wake up
Hearing the battlefield, her attention is drawn back to Vegeta. It is about the time when he finishes powering up and yelling at the top of his lungs. “Hah! This is even better than watching it on TV! Oh and look how handsome he looks.” She is staring at Vegeta with dreamy eyes. “Screw the goody good GT Vegeta! I always liked the bad boy Z Vegeta more! Oh and look how he talks! That manly voice! That royal tone!” She smiles.

Frieza grins back at Vegeta. “Well well, it certainly surprised me with your newfound force.”

Vegeta raises his right hand and points his pointing finger at Frieza. “And I’m just warming up, you clown. What you had just witnessed was only the beginning of my power. If you had one of your stupid scouters here, you’d realize my true potential and you’d run like the coward you really are.” He said as he pulls back his hand to his chest.

‘Oh my, I remember this one! I even remember his lines! Wait a sec… If I’m here and everything has been going perfectly… Then that means…!’ Atossa raised her head out of fear. ‘…that means that… That he’ll die! Oh no!’

Frieza snickers evilly and mockingly at Vegeta.

“No matter, a Saiyan loves a good fight, and you’ll discover my power soon enough. So let’s stop talking and cut to the chase. This time you’re going down.” Vegeta smirks and stands in a fighting stance.

‘If only… If only I could do something about it… I mean, Vegeta’s my favorite character, and I’m about to see Vegeta die… I can’t stand to watch this over! Poor Vegeta, he truly has no idea that he’s not going to win.’ Atossa can feel heat taking over and is shaking.

Frieza continues to snicker at Vegeta.

“What’s the matter? Is your brain under your weak and underused muscles?" Vegeta shows attitude.

Frieza stops snickering and smirks at Vegeta. “Heh! Very well, you’ve had your little fun. Unfortunately now is the time. Time to put an end to your pathetic talks, my delusional sub Super Saiyan.” He said with sarcasm.

‘Stop mocking Vegeta, you fucking lizard freak!’ Atossa growls under her icy breath.

Vegeta growls. “Stop it!” He yelled as he uses his psychic powers to pull a rock under the ground and throw it into Frieza’s direction.

Frieza easily hits the rock with one hand into slices and looks sharply at the pieces, also a slightly annoyed.

Vegeta launches himself into the direction of Frieza’s head and is about to hit it, but Frieza dodges it. “You’re making me mad!” Vegeta yelled out loud.

The fight goes on with Vegeta attacking and Frieza dodging.


Piccolo and the others

“Huh? He’s winning! Look, Vegeta’s got him on the ropes now, Gohan.” Krillin said very surprised.

Gohan nods proudly.

“No!”

Gohan looks over at Piccolo.

“He-he won’t win. He-he can’t!” Piccolo sweat drops.

Gohan and Krillin are trembling. “Wh-what are you saying?”

Piccolo continues to sweat drop.


Atossa's POV

In the meantime, Vegeta is still 'trying' to hit Frieza.

‘Oh no, I can't just sit and do nothing. But what am I good for? I'm too weak to fight Frieza. Vegeta's going to die and all I can do is just hiding here and do nothing… Well, I will wake up in time, I hope… WHY CAN’T I WAKE UP!!???????’ Atossa cannot help but having a heavy and aching feeling on her chest and wet eyes. “Come on, Vegeta!”


Later right before Goku arrives

Frieza grabs Vegeta by the collar and raises his hand, into a form of a spear and aims on Vegeta’s chest. Frieza turns his head to the others and sees them scowling and growling. “Don’t worry. Everyone has a turn.” His attention is back to Vegeta’s. “Goodnight, sweet Prince… UAAAAAAAAAAAUHHHHHHH!!!” He yells as he is ready to strike Vegeta, but is stopped from a powerful force that creates high winds, that is preventing to strike the Prince a final blow.

‘Kakarot?’ Atossa can feel her tears stop coming. For a moment there she thought that Vegeta is actually going to die if Goku does not show up. “Please Kakarot, do not let him die.”


Later when Vegeta was laughing at Frieza that he dies by the hands of a Saiyan

“Man, this is a dream come true, to see you, beaten by a Saiyan. Hahahahahaha hahahahaha ha-oooumgf.” Vegeta laughs for the last time when the beam made by Frieza called the Deathbeam strikes right into the young Prince’s heart. Blood is pouring from his mouth on and on.

“VEGETAAAAAAAA!!!” Atossa yelled at the top of her lungs as she flies, without flying ever before, right in Frieza’s direction. “YOU MONSTER!” She thinks the opportunity to kick Frieza in the gut was now. She kicks Frieza hard and he lands a few yards away from the crew.

“Huh? Another Saiyan!?” Frieza whispers as he was still flying yards away because from the powerful kick the female gave him.

“Huh, who’s the girl?” Krillin asked Goku.

“Man that kick was truly powerful to send him flying.” Gohan said, and expecting someone to reply as he turned his head to his father.

‘Oh my God, did I just kicked Frieza hard in the gut? And did I just fly!? I have never ever flown in my life before, so why now?’ Atossa is too amazed that her kick was very effective to the tyrant, that she cannot see the wide expressions she gets, except Vegeta’s. Vegeta is unconscious.

“Uh, excuse me miss, but who are you?” Goku asked the mystery girl. Gohan, Krillin and Piccolo are having their full attention to the Saiyan in front of them.

‘What shall I tell them? Hmm… Well I always wanted to act like an evil Saiyan girl and let them believe that. Maybe I’ll tell them that I’m going to kill them, just for fun! See how they will react!’ Atossa snickers evilly and gives the crew the most evil Vegeta-ish smirk and snickers become evil laughter. “I’m your worst nightmare, Kakarot.”

“What!? How do you know my Saiyan name!?” Goku asked.

“That girl is a Saiyan. I know she’s trouble, Goku.” Piccolo said while scowling hard at Atossa and standing in a fighting stance.

‘This is too much! Man I really need a camera to tape this!’

“Hush, Namek! When I need your opinion, I’ll ask.” Atossa frowns.

Gohan growls at Atossa. “Who are you and what do you want with my Dad!!? If you come to fight him you-”

“Shut up, kid!”

Gohan startles.

“Oh man, just what we need, two enemies at once!” Krillin said.

“Hey Kakarot.” Atossa looks seriously at Goku, staring at him right in the eyes and walks towards him.

Piccolo looks confused. ‘What is she doing?’

When Atossa reaches Goku, she stares at him with the most serious look she ever gave someone. ‘He looks stupider in my dream than on TV.’ Atossa bursts out laughing.

“Huh?” Goku stops scowling and looks at her as if she has just lost her mind.

“Hahahahaha!!! Y-Y-Y. Hahahaha!”

‘Uh, what is she laughing at?’ Krillin thought.

“Uh, you okay there?” Goku asked with the most confused face. This made Atossa to laugh more.

“Hahahahaha! It’s just… Hahahahaha!” Tears are falling out of Atossa’s eyes like there is no tomorrow.

Everyone was looking at her with confused looks and Atossa does not blame them.

“Hahahaha! S-S-Sorry, it’s just you look stupider here than- Hahaha!” Atossa laughs more when she sees that Goku looks dumbfounded.

“Uh? What’s that supposed to mean?” Goku asked with a little hurt in his feelings.

That makes Atossa stop. She tries to breathe. After all, she did laugh very hard. One thing she does not do is to hurt someone innocent’s feelings just because she thinks they are stupid. In Atossa’s opinion, she never thought about Goku being THAT stupid. He just looks stupid!

“I’m sorry Kakarot! Really I am! But… I can’t tell you who I am or where I come from… Any questions?”

The crew looks dumfounded, except for Piccolo. “How do you know everything about us!? Were you stalking us!? How did you know Vegeta’s and Goku’s Saiyan name!? And how do we know that you’re trustworthy!?” Piccolo demanded to know.

“I’m sorry Piccolo, but I can’t answer your questions, I have other things to do. I need to go.” Atossa regretted immediately when she said that. Sure she wants to live this dream through and test her ‘fantasy powers’ but she knows that she will wake up very soon if Frieza will also launch a Deathbeam to her. ‘Oh no, Deathbeam! Vegeta!’

“Wait!”

Atossa heard a voice that she assumes that it calls for her. Her guess was Goku. “What is it?”

“I don’t know if you’re a friend or foe, but when I heard you screaming Vegeta’s name and kicked Frieza, I know that you for a matter of fact, care for him. He’s in a bad condition right now, so I’m wondering if you could take him with you.” Goku asked seriously and pleadingly.

Atossa examined Goku’s face to see that if he found out that she has a liking for the Prince to mock her for. ‘I can’t believe he asked me to do such a thing… But I can’t! I can’t do that! I’m too shy. I never did this kind of thing before; taking care of a handsome guy when you know he’ll die… Maybe I can change this. After all, why can’t a girl have her own fun in her own dream, right?’ She replies. “You know what kind of thing you’re asking of me, right?” She scowls.

“Yes I know. I don’t know if you know this but he isn’t the evil guy he used to be. I just want to return the favor. If you do this for me, then I’ll do you a favor.”

“Kakarot… I want to tell you that, Krillin is going to die. My advice is that Krillin has to leave quickly.” Atossa shut her mouth as soon as she realized what she had said. ‘Oh no, they’re going to ask me questions.’

“What!? I’m going to die? How do you know?” Krillin asked.

“There are Ginyu pods near Frieza’s spaceship. I can’t explain you why I know all this, but you need to trust me if you want to live.” Atossa replied.

“Uhh?”

“Kakarot, I’m going to take your ship, is that alright? I know it’s a bit far, but if you’re asking me to take care of Vegeta, then I’ll need a bigger ship. I suggest that all of you take the Ginyu pods.” Atossa finishes. She goes to the direction of Vegeta’s body. ‘If I don’t go quickly, then he’ll die! I just wish that I have the power to heal him! I can’t stand to see him dying.’

“Thank you…” Goku thanked Atossa and she sends a wink to him as a sisterly reply. ‘But how does she know all this!? Maybe I’ll ask her when my fight with Frieza is over.’

Atossa grabs Vegeta by the waist and carries him. ‘Man, if you’re muscular then you just has to expect that you’re heavy.’