Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ My Story ❯ Androids and Heart Disease Do Not Mix ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
TGSS5: Here Goku, Tolone, and I get obviously sick after three years. Oh, and by that time Kaerlos and Seraph had been training for two years. But before all that, Disclaimer!

Disclaimer: TGSS5 does not claim any materials in this fic except Geta, Tolone, Seraphita, and Kaerlos.

TGSS5: And so, without further ado, I give you... Chapter 8!

-----------------------

"___": Speech (duh) and quotes
*___*: Thoughts
CAPS: Signs and Geta's shirts
'___': Other writing and quotes in speech
italics : Flashbacks

-----------------------
Chapter 8
Androids and Heart Disease Do Not Mix

Geta and his friends and family had trained until the day the androids were supposed to arrive, then went to the place they were to attack first and started searching. Geta shortly came across an old man and a fat albino, both wearing similar clothes except for the hat: the fat one was wearing a small cap with a spike on it and the old man was wearing a hat that resembled a tower. "I can't sense any ki from you... Are you androids?" he asked.

The old man smirked. "How perceptive. Who are you? I have no data on you."

Geta smirked back. "My name is Geta." Then he gave the agreed-upon signal: he raised his power. When he was even with Goku he said, "Follow me." He flew off while trying to hide the pain in his chest. They shortly arrived on an island, and Geta asked, "Why are you here?"

The old man said, "19 and I are looking for Goku to kill him. Have you seen him?"

Geta shrugged. "He should be showing up any minute now. By the way, what's your model number, geezer?"

The old man shrugged that comment off. "I am Android 20." Then the others started arriving. Finally, Goku arrived. "Hello, Goku. We've come to kill you."

Goku glared. "These are the androids?" At Geta's nod he said, "Okay, which one of you goes first?"

"Me," 19 said in a squeaky voice. He stepped forward and was soon fighting Goku.

At this point Geta started unconsciously clutching at his chest. By the time it became obvious that Goku and Tolone were suffering too, he was on his knees and gasping for air. "Dad! What's wrong?" Kaerlos shouted.

"Virus... medicine... Master Roshi's... now..." Geta managed through gritted teeth. Then he passed out. He eventually started regaining consciousness in a room in Roshi's house, mainly due to another attack by the virus. "Gaaah! Rrrrgh... Ngaah!" he grunted.

"Hang on!" came Kaerlos's voice. Shortly afterwards two drops of something disgusting dripped into his mouth. Geta swallowed out of reflex, then calmed down and drifted into unconsciousness again.

This continued for several hours- drifting in and out of consciousness, every time he was even partly conscious he had a virus attack. Eventually, he woke up painlessly, sat up, and looked around. Kaerlos was staring hopefully at him. "I think I'm okay now," Geta said.

Kaerlos smiled. "I'm glad. Seraph's watching Mom right now. I assume you'll be wanting to train soon."

Geta nodded. "Yeah, I'll go train after I rest for a few hours. That virus took a lot outta me," he said. "Keep me updated on Tolone's condition, okay?" After Kaerlos nodded and ran off, he laid back down and fell asleep almost immediately.

An hour later, Kaerlos woke Geta up. While his father blinked sleepily, the boy said, "Just thought you should know that Mom's okay now."

That woke Geta up. "Great! I'm feeling well enough to train now. I'll go tell Tolone that I'm going to Kami's Lookout," he said, and moved to do just that. When he reached the door he felt his wife's ki behind, he knocked. When Seraph opened the door, Geta said, "Hey, I just came to let Tolone know that I'm leaving to train." Seraph nodded, silent as ever, and moved to let her father in.

When Geta walked in, he saw Tolone lying there doing nothing, but she was still awake. "What is it, Geta?" she asked tiredly.

Geta smiled slightly. "I just wanted to let you know that I'm taking Kaerlos to Kami's Lookout to train," he informed her.

Tolone nodded. "Okay, I'll be there as soon as I'm ready." Geta nodded and left to pick Kaerlos up.

"Hey Kaerlos, we're going to train to beat those androids," Geta said.

"YESSS! I've always wanted to save the world!" Kaerlos replied enthusiastically.

Geta put one hand on his son's head and placed two fingers of the other on his forehead. "Hang on, 'cause here we go!" With that, they disappeared.

When they arrived at the Lookout, Geta looked around and saw that Mr. Popo, the resident genie, was standing just outside the Guardian's house talking to Goku and Gohan. Then Popo saw them and said, "I guess you're here to train, too?"

Geta nodded. "If that's not too much trouble."

Popo shook his head. "Not at all. You'll just have to wait your turn," he said. After saying that he turned back to his conversation with Goku and Gohan.

Geta looked at Kaerlos. "We'll wait if we have to, won't we?"

"Yeah," Kaerlos replied, sounding disappointed.

A few hours later Tolone and Seraph appeared. By this time Geta had found a secluded place to get his time travel belt out and put it on. Why he decided to do that he didn't know; he just felt like wearing it. Tolone walked up and said, "I thought you were going to train."

Geta shrugged. "I'm waiting on Goku and Gohan. The training I plan on I hear only allows two users at a time."

Almost two days after going in, Goku and Gohan came out of the strange room. "Okay, next!" Goku called out.

Geta and his family walked up to Popo. Geta asked, "Is it possible for four people to be in there at once?"

Popo nodded. "Yes, but the training time is halved."

Geta tilted his head in thought. Then he asked, "How will we know when our time's up?"

Popo said, "There are two hourglasses outside the entrance. When they are empty, your time is up."

Geta nodded. "Thanks. Let's go, guys," he said, waving to his family.

After they had entered the chamber and closed the door, Geta said, "Okay, I'm going to show you my true power and tell you the whole truth. Promise never to tell anyone until after I reveal it outside." His family nodded, and he said, "Okay, follow me out of here." When they were outside, Geta saw the expected white nothingness, then he turned to see how fast the hourglass's sand was running out... and started in surprise. "Is it me, or has the sand stopped?" he asked.

The others looked at the hourglass and stared. Then Tolone said, "I'd say the sand's stopped."

"All right! Infinite training time! But first, I'll have to tell you my origins." Geta began explaining his history to his family and, when he was done, said, "Sorry for the deception."

Tolone was staring incredulously as she said, "You mean... you're from another TIMELINE?" Geta nodded. "Well... that explains your sudden appearance."

Kaerlos was bored with the history. "Hey Dad, show us how strong you really are," he said.

Geta shrugged. "Eager, aren't you... Okay, here I go! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" He started powering up as fast as he could.

Tolone was staring at the massive increase in his power. "If he keeps this up too much longer he'll explode!" she shouted.

Geta shortly took a break to say, "This is 25 percent of my power." Then he resumed powering up.

Kaerlos stepped back unconsciously. "That was only 25 percent?! N-no way..."

Tolone was blinking in shock. "I knew you were holding back on me, but I had no idea you were holding back this much!" she exclaimed.

When Geta reached his maximum he finally stopped. "Impressive, isn't it?" he asked without humor.

Tolone nodded. Kaerlos stuttered, "I-impressive ain't the h-half of it!"

"And I haven't even gone Super Saiyan yet," Geta continued. "I don't have to. Anyway, we'd better get started. I'll lower my power again when we get out."

"Hey Dad, can you teach us to go past Super Saiyan?" Kaerlos asked.

Geta nodded. "Sure. Just gather ki until you feel like you'll explode if you draw in any more, then dig for power again."

The others all tried it, but Kaerlos didn't succeed. "I just remembered- I got to Super Saiyan during meditation." Later on, during one of their mass meditation sessions, he went Super Saiyan 2... but his hair was blue, and he was weaker than his sister. Next time the others went Super Saiyan 2, he snarled, "Why do I get a weak Super Saiyan 2? Man, I'm so jealous..." He continued on, not noticing his rising ki until his new transformation was complete.

"Two versions?" Tolone asked, surprised.

"I think I've figured it out," Geta said. "The blue-haired version is based on peace of mind and positive emotions, and the red-haired version is based on turmoil and negative emotions."

Kaerlos shrugged. "Let's call the blue-haired version Angel Super Saiyan and this Demon Super Saiyan." Then he noticed something. "Hey, I'm more powerful than Seraphita at Super Saiyan 2 like this!"

After training eight years in the time chamber, Geta noticed that the hourglass was finally running out. "Well, looks like it's time for us to leave," he said. "Before we go, I suppose I should warn you not to go all out unless someone you care for is in danger." The others nodded, and they all hid their ki and exited the chamber. As soon as they were out, the adults lowered their power to Goku's level, and the children lowered theirs to Gohan's. Then they all stopped hiding their ki.

"How did you guys get so strong so quickly?" Popo asked in surprise.

Geta shrugged. "Lots of free-for-all sparring. What's that new ki I sense?"

Popo said, "It's something that calls itself Cell. He's going to hold a tournament in nine days."

Geta nodded. "We're participating, of course."

Popo smiled slightly, saying, "Of course. You are Saiyans, after all."

-----------------------

TGSS5: Next chapter will show the fight against Cell. And I don't think the one who beats him will be who you expect.

Geta: No hints for you!

TGSS5: Confidentially, I was considering making the slowdown into a total time stop, but I decided not to.

Kaerlos: Nya, nya, I can be stronger than Seraph! *sticks tongue out at Seraph*

Seraph: ... *kicks Kaerlos; kids get into a fight*

Geta: Kids... Ah, well, they're Saiyans, so this is about what I should expect. Right, Tolone?

Tolone: Right.

TGSS5: Anyway... There will be one hint about who beats Cell, and that's the title: Our Savior is a Child?