Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ My Story ❯ Our Savior is a Child? ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
TGSS5: I forgot to mention that for some reason, Geta participated in and won the last world tournament. As you may be able to see, I hate Hercule!

Disclaimer: Only Geta's family are mine. Ask if you want to use them unless I volunteer them.

TGSS5: Anyway, let's get on with the Cell Games.

-----------------------

"___": Speech (duh) and quotes
*___*: Thoughts
CAPS: Signs and Geta's shirts
'___': Other writing and quotes in speech
italics : Flashbacks

-----------------------
Chapter 9
Our Savior is a Child?

Nine days later, Geta's friends had arrived at the location of the Cell Games. Goku and Gohan were already Super Saiyans, but Vegeta, Trunks, Tolone, Kaerlos, and Seraphita weren't. An announcer was yelling out, "...and where is the champ, our number one hope?" Then Geta flew in, and the announcer shouted, "HE'S HERE! HE'S HERE! It's the World Martial Arts Champion himself, GEEETAAA!" (couldn't resist- they always stretch Hercule's name)

Geta landed by Goku and said, "I'm going after the top three of the others have fought."

"Isn't being the martial arts champion a bit extreme?" Goku asked.

"I don't really mind the extra attention. And besides, if I do get tired of it, I can always fly away," Geta replied. In a lower voice he continued, "Also, I think I did humans a favor by becoming the champ. The other finalist was an idiotic skeptic of ki. I use ki, and I consider it my duty to spread knowledge of its use to as many people as I can." Then he shrugged. "The 'bad apples' always attack other people as soon as they think they're stronger, so I can weed out the bad people that way."

"That's enough! The Cell Games start now!" a green, spotted, humanoid creature that must have been Cell shouted. "Bring out the first challenger!" Goku stepped into the ring. "Goku, I'd been planning on saving you for last, but if you want to die now then fine." The two started fighting with no more talking beforehand.

As the two battled, Geta knelt by Seraph. "Hey kid, if we win this fight I'll help you get together with Gohan. Okay?" She looked at him and nodded once. Then they both turned back to the battle.

Eventually, after a long, grueling fight, Goku powered down and said, "I'm done." At everyone's surprised looks he said, "I give up. I don't think I can beat you." Then he flew to the others and said, "There's one person who can do even better than I did. And that person... is Gohan." Everyone except Geta's family and Geta himself gasped. What Goku did next shocked everyone: he threw a Senzu to Cell. "Here, you'll need this if you want to have a chance."

Geta completely ignored the next round until he heard Seraph gasp, the first sound he could remember her ever making. When he looked, he saw Gohan, at Super Saiyan 2, with one arm blasted into temporary paralysis. The boy was doing fairly well for someone only using one arm, but he was still losing. Eventually Cell knocked him to the ground and started to charge a massive blast in one hand. "Go...han..." Geta heard whispered. He looked at the others one by one until he got to the least likely source: his ever-silent daughter. "GOHAAAAN!!!" she screamed suddenly, power rising to its maximum. "RAAAAAAAAAH!" she shouted as she went first Super Saiyan, then Super Saiyan 2. Later on, Geta would believe that the only reason she didn't go Super Saiyan 3 out of sheer rage was insufficient power.

Recovering, Geta called to Cell, "The next match has been decided. You versus Seraphita, my daughter."

"What the hell?" Cell asked, distracted, blast fading as he stared at this... GIRL who dared to challenge him. Then he found out just how powerful she was firsthand when she flew in and punched him in the face. It felt like getting hit by a truck at mach 5, and the sound of fist hitting skull was comparable to a gunshot. Cell was knocked backwards several feet, and when he stopped he realized that some of his blood was running down his chin. He wiped the blood off and said, "So... you're more powerful than Gohan. All right, I'll kill you first!"

That got Kaerlos mad; deep down, despite how much he may have teased her about her now-obvious self-imposed silence, he considered his sister as his best friend and favored sparring partner. "No one threatens my sister and lives..." he growled to himself, ki rising dangerously. (At least, those outside his immediate family thought so)

As Kaerlos raised his power to Demon Super Saiyan levels, Seraphita pressed her advantage by flying in for an uppercut-flip kick-inverse flip kick combo. Then she flew down and kneed Cell in the back right at the base of the remains of his tail, stopping his downward fall. When Cell recovered, he turned to find her aiming a blast at him, but before he could react she fired the blast, the intensity nearly killing him. "You're gonna die for what you did to Gohan, monster," Seraph snarled at the regenerating Cell. "You're gonna die after I finish torturing you for hurting both of us."

"This is incredible... Cell beat Gohan and this girl's just throwing him around like he's nothing!" Krillen said in awe.

Geta smirked. "So she's already chosen her mate... maybe that legend is true..." he muttered. *I wonder what Vegeta's gonna think...?*

When Cell finished regenerating Seraphita simply grabbed an arm and ripped it off, tossing it away and blasting it to make sure it didn't regenerate into another Cell. Then she started punching and kicking the technoorganic beast until she got tired of that and started shooting him with small ki blasts. Eventually she got tired of the torture and went for the kill. "KAAAMEEEHAAAMEEE..." she started, cupping her hands in standard position.

Cell recovered but didn't bother wiping the blood off his face; he knew he didn't have time. He cupped his hands and recklessly charged ki into them, saying, "KAAAMEEEHAAAMEEE..."

"HAAAA!" Cell and Seraphita shouted at the same time. They fired their attacks right in each other's faces, just far enough for them to collide a few inches from their hands. The combined force of the collision point blew both combatants back, slowly but surely.

"RAAAAH!" Kaerlos shouted, finally reaching his Demon Super Saiyan state. He watched as his sister struggled with the bio-android in a ki battle that he believed she could not win, and his belief was proven right as Seraphita's blast was slowly pushed back. He flew up behind the freak and blasted him in the back of the head, just hard enough to distract him.

"Now, Seraphita! All at once! FIRE!" Geta called to his daughter.

"HAAAAAAAAAAA!" Seraphita yelled, putting everything she had into her Kamehameha before Cell could turn.

Cell was soon engulfed in his young opponent's attack, and screaming in agony. Eventually, when the smoke cleared, Cell was nowhere to be seen. Everyone waited a few minutes, then, seeing Cell was not reforming, Seraphita fell down and ran to Gohan. She picked his shoulders up and held his head to her chest, saying, "Gohan... Gohan, are you alright?"

"Y...yeah," Gohan managed in reply, "I will be..."

Seraphita smiled warmly as her eyes teared up. "I'm glad... I don't know what I'd do if..." she started before choking on her tears.

Gohan's eyes widened as much as he could manage. "You... care for me... that much?" he whispered, stunned.

"More than you know..." she managed before putting her head on his chest and weeping unashamedly.

Everyone started forward, but Gohan managed to call out, "Don't worry, guys, I'll be alright. She's just relieved."

Geta nodded, then turned to the others. "Do we have any Senzus left?" he asked. Someone nodded and tossed him one. He grabbed it and brought it to Seraph. He then knelt down and handed her the bean, saying, "Here, give him this."

Seraphita nodded, took the bean, and put it in Gohan's mouth. He dutifully chewed it, then swallowed. The effect was immediate: all the injuries he had gotten fighting Cell vanished, and the blood covering his left arm and face mysteriously disappeared. He shortly sat up, then said, "Thanks, guys. But we've got to wish Trunks back soon."

Geta nodded. "I didn't see him die- wasn't watching your fight. But I agree," he said. "We should bring back all the good people he killed, though, not just him." Gohan and Seraph nodded, seeing his point, and the three stood up together and walked back to the others. Vegeta looked like he got kicked in the face by Cell, and Trunks was being carried because a hole had been shot through his chest, but the rest looked to be alright. Krillen was carrying an android girl and looking nervous about it. "Let's go," Geta said simply.

They all flew to the Lookout, where Geta finally saw the new guardian of Earth, Dende. "Hey Dende, how ya doin'?" Krillen asked.

"I'm okay, guys. What happened to him? Cell?" Dende replied.

Geta nodded. "Yeah, Cell killed him, too. You remade the Dragonballs, right? We'll use them to wish everyone back."

Dende brought out the Dragonballs and summoned Shenron, then Geta turned to it and said, "I wish all good people killed by the androids, including Cell, would be brought back to life."

"Very well..." the dragon said, surprising Geta by not having glowing eyes. A few seconds later, Trunks sat up and looked around. "What is your second wish?"

Everyone discussed how to wish for the dragon to restore Goku, but eventually his voice cut in. "Don't wish me back, guys. I only bring trouble to the Earth."

Geta nodded. "We'll miss you," he told Goku. "We've been together ever since Raditz, but now I suppose that'll have to end. See ya." Inside, he smirked. *You'll probably be back within the decade.*

"All right, I'll take the wish," Krillen said. "I wish Android 18's self-destruct system was deactivated."

"Very well." This time the dragon's eyes did glow. Shortly afterwards a very surprised 18 walked out. She talked briefly with Krillen, then flew off with him.

As the years passed, it became more and more obvious that Gohan and Seraphita's attraction was mutual; Gohan quickly started running away from home to be with her, and they soon became inseparable. Chi-chi's complaint about Gohan's not getting an education died when Geta told her that he was training Gohan and that his training emphasized the mind as well as the body.

Five years passed that way. Sooner than many would have liked, Gohan, Seraphita, and Kaerlos were sent to a certain high school... Orange Star High School.

-----------------------

TGSS5: Okay, imagine the mayhem when those three get into the same classes at the same time, AND I turn out to be their teacher ALL DAY... Scared yet? I'm gonna be stuffing facts into those poor students' minds so fast they'll forget most of it by the time I'm through explaining it. The super teens, however, will be used to my teaching style. They'll get straight A's.

Gohan: Why do they set me up with Videl in the show? Off screen, I'm married to Seraphita.

Seraphita: *won't shut up about how much she loves Gohan*

Gohan: Sorry... she's not normally like this.

TGSS5: Obviously the adult Gohan talking. Oh, and high school Gohan is gonna be seriously powered up, but for story purposes I'll make him lose against Buu- he just won't lose as easily. Oh, and no allies were harmed in the destruction of Earth in this story.

Piccolo: Thankfully. I don't care for getting blown up.

TGSS5: Why're all the DBZ characters visiting me? Anyway, next chapter: Nightmare Teacher!