Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ My Story ❯ Nightmare Teacher ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
TGSS5: Looks like I may finally get past chapter 9! I've written two other fics, one unpublished and staying that way (it sucks, but it was pretty good practice), and neither one got past chapter 9.

Geta: I never knew there was a third. But if you say it sucks, then it must really suck!

Disclaimer: I'm late! Anyway, still no DB series ownership.

Kaerlos: I'm scared because of what TGSS5 said after last chapter...

Seraphita: *rubbing herself all over Gohan*

Gohan: Jeez! You don't have to get this close! At least not in public!

Seraph: *sulking* Spoilsport!

-----------------------

"___": Speech (duh) and quotes
*___*: Thoughts
CAPS: Signs and Geta's shirts
'___': Other writing and quotes in speech
italics : Flashbacks

-----------------------
Chapter 10
Nightmare Teacher

Gohan and Seraphita were studying (together, as usual) when Chi-chi walked in. "Gohan, I've decided to enroll you in high school for your last year."

Gohan started. "Mom, why? I learn enough from Geta."

Chi-chi glared and screeched, "Because you need a social life!" Then, in a more reasonable tone, "Besides, how're you going to get a girlfriend if you never meet anyone?"

Gohan blinked. "But I've already got a girlfriend."

Chi-chi turned. "Oh? And where is she?"

"Right here," Seraph said, raising one hand.

Chi-chi turned back. "You're kidding," she said skeptically.

Gohan blushed and said, "Actually, she's right."

Seraph decided to change the subject. "What school are you planning on sending him to?"

Chi-chi glared at her. "Orange Star High School in Geta City, not that that's any of your business," she snapped.

Seraph smiled slightly. "Actually, it is my business. I plan to go to the same school as Gohan."

Chi-chi snarled, "Not if I can help it!" and stormed off, muttering nastily about Seraphita.

Gohan turned to his girlfriend (now official) and asked, "Were you serious about the same school thing?"

Seraph nodded in reply, saying, "I love you, and I don't want to be alone. I'll ask my dad about it as soon as I can." Later, when she went home that day, she asked Geta, "Dad, can I go to Orange Star High School? I want to be with Gohan, and he's gonna be going there pretty soon."

Geta nodded. "I planned on enrolling you and pulling a few strings to get you in all the same classes as him. Oh, and fair warning: I plan on teaching there soon so you might see me there someday."

Seraphita nodded, smiling, and said, "Thanks, Dad. You know, if I didn't know it was true, I'd only think you're trying to get me together with Gohan." At that point someone knocked on the door. "Excuse me, I'll get that." She ran off to the front door to answer it. A few minutes later, she and Gohan walked back. "...and it seems Dad is gonna be a teacher there," Geta heard as they came into the room.

"I feel sorry for his students, then," Gohan answered. Then he saw Geta and said, "No offense. Your teaching style just takes some getting used to."

Then Geta noticed that Gohan was in his training uniform. "Well, plan on sparring, Gohan?" he asked. When Gohan nodded, he continued, "I'll let you spar one-on-one with Seraphita for a while. Okay?" Gohan nodded again. "Good. While you two are sparring I think I'll go get Kaerlos mad so I can spar against him when he's a Demon Super Saiyan." He then left to hunt his son down, shortly finding him in his room juggling barbells. "Hey Kaerlos, I want to spar against you in Demon Super Saiyan form. Don't worry, I'll go easy."

Kaerlos nodded and followed his father into their personal gym and turned to face him. Then he focused on his jealousy of Geta's power until he transformed into a Demon Super Saiyan. When he was transformed, he said, "All right, let's go." Geta transformed into a Super Saiyan 2 and charged.

Their spar lasted for hours until Tolone called out, "Lunch time!" Then the combatants broke apart, looked each other in the eyes, and rushed toward the dining room, powering down on the way.

Have you ever seen five Saiyans eating lunch at the same time? It isn't pretty. (I won't go into detail on their eating habits; suffice to say that every few seconds they went through enough food to feed a small army)

About a minute after they started eating, the family and its guest finished and looked at the food-strewn room. "Guess we got a little overenthusiastic, as usual... Tolone, you've got rice in your hair," Geta said.

"So do you!" Tolone countered.

The next day, after packing a hefty lunch apiece, Geta, Gohan, and the twins started running toward the school, foiling a bank robbery as a trio of Super Saiyans plus a Demon Super Saiyan along the way. When they arrived, they found a teacher who guided them to their first class. When they got there, the teacher said, "Wait here." He then entered the room. "All right, class, we've got three new students today. They're all incredibly intelligent young people," he told the class inside. Then, to Gohan and the twins, "Come in one at a time, please."

"Who goes first?" Geta asked.

"I will," Kaerlos replied. He leaned over (he's around 7'8" right now) and walked into the room sideways. Then he straightened up, with only a few inches between the top of his head and the ceiling, and said, "My name is Kaerlos." The girls swooned over his good looks despite his size, while the boys shivered at the cold, calculating look in his eyes.

"He's got the eyes of a fighter," one of the few girls who weren't entranced said.

"Kaerlos, find yourself a seat," the teacher said.

One of the girls snapped out of her daze and pointed to the seat next to her, saying, "Yoo-hoo! Here's one!" Kaerlos shrugged and took the offered seat.

"Next!" the teacher called to the remaining new students.

"You go, Seraph. You know, ladies first and all that," Gohan said.

Seraphita nodded and entered the room. "My name is Seraphita, but you can call me Seraph for short." The boys drooled over her, and the girls cringed at her cold eyes. Seraph saw two seats that were next to each other and sat in one.

"Hey, new girl, if you ever need help with anything I'll help you. Okay?" a blonde-haired young man who seemed to concentrate more on his muscles than his brain said.

"Sorry, but I can just ask my boyfriend." The boys sighed in disappointment, and the girls in relief.

"Now for the last new student," the teacher announced.

Gohan nodded and entered. "Hi. I'm Gohan," he said, smiling.

"All three of the new students got perfect scores on their entry exams," the teacher informed the class. "Gohan, you can take a seat now."

"Hey Gohan, over here!" Seraphita called out, standing up. Gohan looked at her, smiled, and walked over to sit in the chair next to her.

The teacher interrupted the disappointed groans of the class by saying, "In addition to three new students, you have a new teacher. I'm retiring this year, so here's your teacher from now on!" Geta walked in. Everyone gasped, including Kaerlos. "As you can see, the World Martial Arts Champion himself has decided to teach you. You should feel honored."

Geta nodded. "I suppose I should warn you that school with me will be harder than any lessons you've taken before. I teach at my own pace," he said, "which is very, very fast. If you can keep up, great, otherwise I'll let you switch teachers if you want."

"Well, that's all for the announcements. I'm leaving now," the former teacher said, and walked off.

"Hey Seraph, is that your boyfriend? He looks like a real wuss," the blonde idiot from before said.

Seraph glared at the guy before standing up and picking him up with one hand. "Seraphita," Geta said. "Remember, no lethal force in class." As he said that, the class was staring in horror at her. Especially the blonde guy, since that meant he would let her hurt him.

After slapping the offending guy around a little, Seraph dropped him and snarled, "For your information, Gohan is not a 'wuss.' He's even stronger than you can imagine."

The girl next to the beaten young man leaned over and said, "Sharpner, you really need to learn when to hold your tongue."

Sharpner said, "Videl, you know something like that's not normal!"

Geta looked at his list of names and picked a name at random. "Erasa, take him to the school nurse. If anyone asks, tell them he got what he deserved." When they were gone, Geta looked around and said, "Okay, let's get started on the lessons." He started trying to teach the class, but only four of them could keep up: Gohan and the twins were expected, but the surprise was that Videl kept up.

Two anonymous students were ignoring Geta. One said, "Did you hear about those Gold Fighters and that Crimson Terror guy?"

"Yeah, but who could they be? I doubt it's Sharpner or Erasa," his friend answered. Eventually, the bell rang, indicating the end of the class.

Gohan, Videl, Seraph, Kaerlos, and Geta were all walking down the hallway when Kaerlos said, "Hey Videl, what's your schedule?" The other Saiyans agreed with the question.

"Well... how 'bout I show you?" Videl asked, pulling out her schedule sheet.

Kaerlos read it, then said, "This is my schedule exactly!" He then handed it to the next taker, who said something similar. It turned out they all had the same classes, even Geta.

"How'd you guys keep up with him when he was teaching? I could barely make notes fast enough!" Videl said, indicating Geta.

"We're used to it," Gohan said.

"By the way, he's Seraph's and my dad," Kaerlos added.

Videl nodded, then did a double take. "You two are the children of the World Champion?" she asked, incredulous.

Geta nodded. "Yes, and Gohan's my apparent future son-in-law." By that time they had reached their next class, which happened to be gym. Sharpner and Erasa were back, and the idiot was tempting fate again.

"Hey Gohan, why don't you show us just how strong you really are?" Sharpner demanded.

Geta smirked. "You really wanna know? All right then, we'll just have to show you," he said. "Seraphita! You spar with Gohan. Kaerlos, we're going to spar." The named parties nodded and stepped into the middle of the room. "Public inside rules. Go!" Geta called, and the sparring partners charged each other. They started out slow: they stayed within the visible speed for an average human. Then they sped up, shortly reaching full speed and even flying. After a short time, they stopped.

"That satisfy you?" Gohan asked the class from his position about ten feet off the ground. The class nodded, too stunned to do much else.

Geta stated, "They say the better shape your body's in the better, so I'm going to teach you to break your physical limitations." Then he snapped his fingers and a pile of clothing appeared on the floor (he picked that trick up from King Kai, he just hid it until now), one set for each of the limit breaking students. Then he snapped his fingers again and three sets of clothes with properties like his own training suit appeared a few feet from the pile. "Kaerlos, Seraph, Gohan, you get the separated ones. The rest of you take a set of clothes from the pile."

When the class started putting the clothes on, Sharpner said, "Man... these're heavy!"

"That's the idea," Gohan said. "Wear those all day, every day. If you don't think your parents will like it, hide them under your clothes."

"When I think you're ready, I'll increase the weight," Geta informed the class. "Also, I'll be teaching you ki control starting tomorrow. Today, I think a lecture on what ki is should do." His lecture lasted for most of the rest of the class.

The rest of school was similar, with everyone shocked by the Saiyans' appetites at lunch (Geta even ate with the students). Geta simply threw the school system out the window and taught his own way.

-----------------------

TGSS5: Okay, I admit, I went a bit overboard on teaching my students. So what?

Geta: Wonder how much those students hate my teaching style...

Kaerlos: I don't mind it at all. I've never had anything else, though, so I have nothing to compare it to.

Seraph: I think Gohan likes your teaching better than his mom's. Do you?

Gohan: Yeah, same amount of material in less than half the time plus sparring sessions- I think it's a lot better than Mom's.

Chi-chi: Gohan! Get back to studying!

Geta: *throws Chi-chi out the window after the school system*

Gohan: Thanks. She even annoys me!

Videl: What an annoying mother!

TGSS5: Anyway, next chapter: Disastrous Tournament!