Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ My Story ❯ Omega Finale ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
"Geta": TGSS5's been saying "Almost time" since the end of last chapter! Disclaimer!

Disclaimer: TGSS5 only owns the characters and events he created. No own, no sue. Deal?

"Geta": TGSS5 really butchers the time stream.

TGSS5: It is time... *creates Senzu bean, then disappears*

"Geta": Well... there's a change! Anyway, let's go!

-----------------------

"___": Speech (duh) and quotes
*___*: Thoughts
CAPS: Signs and Geta's shirts
'___': Other writing and quotes in speech
italics : Flashbacks

-----------------------
Chapter 15
Omega Finale

"I regret having to leave the Earth like that, but we had no choice- if anyone's gonna stop Buu now, it's gonna have to be us," Geta said, looking at the ground. Everyone else who understood the situation nodded gravely. "Uh-oh... he's coming!"

Very shortly after he said that, Buu appeared above them, just as blue as before. He grinned insanely. "Greetings. I am Omega Buu," he said. "I was born to destroy the universe. But first I must destroy the biggest pests before they become threats." This announcement was followed by an outburst of maniacal laughter.

Geta said, "Stand back. I'm our only chance, however remote that chance may be." Then he powered up to Super Saiyan 4, which took a while since he was still new at it. He decided to give no warning and used Instant Transmission to appear behind Omega... and took an elbow to his face as soon as he appeared. *I don't understand. How could he have noticed me?* Geta punched and kicked until his limbs were sore, but didn't even seem to be denting Omega's surface. *What's up? His power couldn't have increased that much, could it?*

His answer soon came, as Omega slammed one fist down onto Geta's back, knocking him plummeting to the ground. The impact from his landing created a mile-wide crater in an instant. The gravel and other debris didn't fall to the ground; it simply floated up to a little ways over Omega's head, at which point it pulverized. A minute later Geta came flying back, blasting his foe with every ki-based attack he knew. Kibitoshin stared in horror. "That... must be Buu's true form! Geta can't win the way things stand!" As he said this Geta was launching several high-power attacks which Omega deflected with one hand.

Geta eventually decided to go all out. He reached to his sides for an instant before slamming the heels of his hands together and bending his wrists back as far as he could. When he reached that position he started charging ki recklessly into the air in front of his hands. When his attack was complete he fired, shouting, "FINAL FLASH!"

Geta struggled to achieve dominance as everyone else looked on. Then Gohan noticed something horrifying. "He's holding that attack back WITH ONE HAND?!" Eventually Omega got tired of holding the attack back and redirected it upwards before blurring from view and slamming his fist into Geta's gut.

Geta fell toward the ground clutching his midsection, managing a gasped "How?" When he landed he involuntarily powered down to his normal state while still gasping for air. When he got his breath back he looked up as Omega fired a massive beam at him. He stared in horror as Tolone ran to interpose herself between him and Omega's attack. He only had an instant to watch as the blast loomed closer and closer...

...and was suddenly stopped. A giant of a man was holding the blast back with one hand. He wore a stereotypical ninja suit, not including the mask, and a belt identical to Geta's time belt, he had the acronym TGSS5 tattooed on his forehead, and he felt strangely... familiar. He turned to Geta while still holding the beam back and tossed him a Senzu bean. "Here, take this. Just so you know, 4 isn't the limit. It goes at least to 5."

After eating the Senzu, Geta asked, "What do you mean? Super Saiyan...?" At the big man's nod Geta stood and said, "Okay, so if I follow my own advice on upgrading I should be able to reach it." He went Super Saiyan 4, then charged for some time before finally getting enough for what he intended. He recirculated the ki he had gathered as he searched for more untapped power in the deepest recesses of his ki. When he finally found it, he grabbed on and pulled it out as quickly as he dared. Everyone stared in horror as his power level skyrocketed. His muscles bulged monstrously and his height jumped a full two feet as his hair, normally sticking back, glowed bright red for an instant as it fell around his shoulders in a manner simulating a human's. His eyes had been closed in concentration throughout his latest transformation, and when he opened them they were a glowing full-eye red. He glared up in Omega's direction before walking up to the blast his mysterious ally was holding back and slamming his palm into it to deflect it back along the path it had taken.

Omega was clearly not expecting this, and got blown to pieces. He took very little time in reforming, and glared down, shouting, "How did you get so much power?" Then he noticed something odd. "Huh? Two...?"

Geta started his dominance play with a bang: he blurred his arms in a rapid series of movements so precise they seemed almost choreographed. Then he pointed his palms at Omega while touching their index fingers and thumbs together. "Eat this, Buu! BURNING ATTACK!" The blast caught Omega in the waist and blew up everything but the head. Geta watched as the destroyed portion quickly regrew, then flew up and punched him in the face. The punching continued for a short time before he switched to kicks; Omega never managed to block- the only time he got into the right position Geta's kick tore through the arm and hit him regardless.

"Good job, Geta," the mysterious messenger called up as he blasted the piece of arm that had been removed to prevent absorbing. "Give him a few shots for what he would've done to your family."

Geta nodded and started blasting limbs off as fast as Omega could regrow them. "This is for your intentions!" he shouted. He blasted his head off after saying that. "And that was for what you ALMOST did to my wife!" he said, even louder than before, when Omega regrew his head.

"Nice one, Geta," Tolone commented.

Then the big stranger flew up and started pounding on Omega for a while, shouting, "And this is for what you did to my family in MY timeline!" Everyone looked at him funny when he said that. He shortly switched to ki blasts, saying, "And this is for everything you've destroyed!" After a while he flew back, and he and Geta crossed their hands over their foreheads.

"Here comes the big one," Seraph warned the others.

"And this is for giving us such good reason to get pissed off! MASENKO HA!" both yelled at the same time before firing their attacks at Omega, who tried very unsuccessfully to block.

As Omega's arms started to dissolve, Geta said, "You were strong... I really wish you could come back... as a better person." Then Omega Buu's guard dissolved completely, and the merged beam hit him with its full fury. He screamed in agony as his body broke apart until there was nothing left of him, not even dust. When the two warriors sensed he was dead, they landed. Geta turned to the other apparent Super Saiyan 5 and asked, "Okay, who are you and when are you from- the future?"

The stranger nodded. "I'm from one year in the future that would have been if I hadn't blocked that attack. I am... call me Psycho Geta, or just Psycho." He glared in the direction Omega had last been in as he said, "In my timeline, Omega Buu killed Tolone, then Kaerlos and Seraphita, and finally Gohan and Videl before I went Super Saiyan 5. The others thought I would explode when I powered up to 5." Then he sighed and looked back at Geta. "After I killed Buu, I shortly lost my sanity. I've done some things I'm not proud of, but I could hardly help it."

Geta nodded as he digested the information he had just recieved. "Let me get this straight. You are what I would have been if you hadn't appeared to prevent yourself?" Psycho Geta nodded once, just enough to indicate agreement. Geta crossed his arms and looked at his counterpart contemplatively. "I'm glad. I can't imagine how painful it would be to lose a purpose like mine, and I don't want to."

Psycho nodded again before saying, "I've got something to give you." He put his right hand on his forehead. There was a glow between palm and head, then he turned his hand around and placed it on the same point on Geta's head. The light flashed again, and when the ninja-suited man pulled his hand back everyone saw that his acronymic tattoo had been transferred to Geta. "I have given you the official title of 'The Great Super Saiyan 5.' That comes with a few powers that you probably know about by now." He turned and walked off a ways. "I have to go back now." He held the button on his belt and said, "Return to previous time." He blurred and warped for a few seconds before disappearing.

"Hey Geta, what's up with you? You knew about several things that you shouldn't have and found a form of Buu that none of us ever saw before," Goku said. By this time the absorbees were all waking up.

"Buu no know! What with you?" Three guesses who said that.

"Gaah!" the Kai's all shouted, inching away from the pudgy fighter.

"All right, I'll tell you all my past. It's gonna take a while, so make yourselves comfortable," Geta said, nodding. "I'm tired of hiding it anyway." He then told them all exactly what his life up to date had been like. When he was done, everyone stared at him, shocked.

"So you're originally from another timeline?" Goku asked.

Geta nodded. "Yes, and I don't miss it- there was nothing for me there." He shrugged. "I already told Tolone, our kids, and Videl."

Vegeta glared. "And in your timeline, I never had a sister?"

Geta tilted his head and held his chin in thought. "Mmmm, not that I know of."

"How long will it be until the time you wished to be a Saiyan?" the female Kai asked.

Geta said, "About... twelve years, I'd say."

"Have you even been born yet?" the unidentified male Kai asked.

"What's with the Twenty Questions routine? Anyway, if I'm going to be born in this timeline it'll be three years from now."

"You wished to be a Saiyan when you were NINE?" Old Kai shouted.

Geta smirked and said, "Not only that, I was a researcher for Capsule Corp by age six." Shocked silence followed that announcement.

Eventually Gohan recovered enough to ask, "Who was your boss, anyway?"

Geta smirked some more and pointed at Trunks. "Him." Then he lost his smirk and said, "Oh, and would someone tell Bulma what I said and that if a six-year-old tries to get a job as a researcher nine years from now, it's probably me?"

Trunks said, "Okay, I will."

Geta nodded and asked, "So does anyone know whether Earth and its people have been wished back or not?"

"Yes, they have. I should know- I arranged it," Vegeta answered. "I wanted to have a backup just in case you lost."

Geta narrowed his eyes as he said, "Let me guess: Spirit Bomb."

Vegeta said, "Yes, you got a problem with that?"

"Only one: If I lost against him, what do you think a Spirit Bomb would do?" Vegeta had no answer for that and stayed silent. After a second Geta said, "I thought so."

"But what're we gonna do with the third wish?" Goku asked.

"I think we should use it to erase Buu from the people's memories," Gohan suggested.

"Good idea! Did you hear that, Kibitoshin?" Vegeta said into thin air. A few seconds later he told the others, "All right, it's done."

"Well, let's get back."

-----------------------

Psycho Geta: Short chapter, I know, but this is the last chapter and I kinda wrote myself into a corner so I'll just make another room.

"Geta": Yes, there's gonna be an epilogue.

Geta TGSS5: Hey, didn't you say you'd kill yourself after giving me the avatarship?

PG: Oh yeah. Well, here we go! *charges an enormous blast, then blows himself up*

"Geta": Good riddance.

Geta TGSS5: Get outta here. *banishes "Geta"*

Tolone: *kissing attack on Geta TGSS5*

Geta TGSS5: *fending off kisses* Next is the epilogue: A Brighter Future! *gives in to Tolone's kissing attack*