Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Niomie - Goten's Twin Sister ❯ Training Trouble ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Training Trouble
 
Today is training day, just yesterday, Goku talked to Gohan, Vegeta, Trunks and Bulma about him being able to come to the tournament. So after Gohan has told all of the Z-gang everyone begins their training.
 
“Will you train me Vegeta?” questioned Niomie, getting quite a bit on Vegeta's nerves. “Come on! I just to be like my dad!”
 
“You want to be liked your dad?!” Vegeta asked this quite furiously, “please your dad is a common clown” Vegeta meant what he said and walked off back into his gravity room. Niomie giving up walked back to see Bulma when she saw Trunks!
 
“Hey Trunks! Um…can you train me?” By now Niomie was getting very desperate. She really wanted to be in the tournament. I mean Chichi said she could but she had nobody to train with. Gohan was training Goten and teaching Videl how to fly, so there wasn't really anyone else and Vegeta is, well, was the best option.
 
“Um…Will your mum let you?” Trunks asked, but he really was always happy to help her as maybe he could talk to her more and get to know her a little better.
 
“Of course! I don't have anyone to train me. Everyone's busy! So can you please. Huh??” Niomie said with puppy eyes.
 
“Ok. But since my dad's using the training room, them maybe we should go in the mountains near your home. It would make a better training ground?!” Trunks pointed out. Niomie nodded and flew off for their training. They landed in a secluded place. “So, what level are you at?” Trunks inquired.
 
“Um…I'm not sure, I think ascended saiyan, but I haven't trained for so long, I'm gonna be really rusty!” Niomie said will very little enthusiasm.
 
“Ok! Then we'll start softly ok?!” Trunks shouted to Niomie. Niomie nodded her head and got into a fighting stance, getting ready for Trunks to make the first move. Trunks thought that was what Niomie was waiting for and darted at her. Their fight lasted for quite a while but ended with Niomie falling to the ground on all fours. Trunks seeing this went to see if she was alright, and didn't find her physically hurt, instead she was emotionally hurt and crying.
 
“All I ever wanted was to be a great fighter like my dad, but I can't even survive a practise round!” Niomie said while crying her eyes out. She sat up and looked into Trunks' eyes.
 
“Look, it's not that bad. You said it yourself you haven't trained in a while and you'll be a little rusty. We can always keep going, until you get it right!” Trunks comforted her. “And listen, if you get stuck with Goten in the first fight, then all you have to do is stand near the edge of the arena, trip him up and then nudge him a little when he's lost his balance, and he'll end up out of the ring!!” Trunks laughed at the thought of this and that thankfully made Niomie laugh a little. She did always want to see Goten make a fool of himself, and that's what made her the nice twin and also what made her happy was knowing that she isn't the worst fighter in the world.
 
It started to get late when Niomie and Trunks arrived back at her house. “Thank you for your help and for making me see I'm not the worst fighter” Niomie thanked Trunks. “We'll your supposed to be the smart twin and we can defiantly see that Goten is the dumb one” Trunks said this while pointing at Goten who was sitting at the dinner table, stuffing his face and burping like a big pig. Niomie laughed at this. “Well I'll see ya tomorrow!” Niomie said and as she opened the door, she decided to put a sweet kiss on Trunks' cheek. She walked in the house and closed the door while waving good bye to Trunks. Once the door was shut, Trunks finally was able to speak again, but all he decided to do was laugh like a little school boy over the innocent kiss that he had received. Trunks realised how late it was getting, so he flew home and he wasn't really sure if he was going to tell his mum, that he got a kiss from Niomie. In a way he could tell, that with all the training he would give Niomie, he may get more kisses.