Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Niomie - Goten's Twin Sister ❯ Meet Babadi ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Meet Babadi
 
With the humorous defeat of Goten, the next match was between Gohan and Kabito (whatever his name is!) They both stepped into the ring standing opposite each other. They took so long to start the fight that the audience was getting restless. Kabito wanted to see Gohan at super saiyan. Gohan eventually complied and transformed, as soon as this happened two guys attacked Gohan, (sorry can't remember their names!!) he started to turn and fight the guys but Shin the Supreme Kai stopped Gohan from moving at all. The two guys advanced on Gohan and stole his energy. “Get off my brother!!” Goten shouted and began to fly towards the arena, but Goku grabbed him and pulled him back to the ground. Eventually the while ordeal ended and Gohan fell to the ground. Shin and the others flew after the two guys, while Kabito healed Gohan. Before Gohan left, Videl asked to come to. “Please Gohan, let me come” Begged Videl. Gohan nodded and they both flew off after the others.
 
Meanwhile Shin was telling the gang about Babadi and Buu. “Sounds like he'd make a good saiyan” Said Vegeta in his usual cocky voice. “No Vegeta! He is a powerful fighter, who will never stop!” Shin replied to Vegeta. ”Why didn't anybody tell me he could read minds?” Vegeta angrily asked. Gohan had finally caught up with the gang, while Videl flew back to the tournament. “Sorry guys, I'm here now” Greeted Gohan.
 
They eventually arrived at a remote place in the country. A ship was sticking out of the ground. The two guys were talking to another guy in front of the door; the guy nodded and went back inside. “So was that one Babadi?” Asked Goku, Trunks covering his move looking like he was laughing for no reason. “What's so funny?” Shin asked Trunks. “Um…the little guy there. He looks like a mole!” Trunks pointed to the door of the ship, as Goten started to laugh now. Shin had not noticed that a small `mole' looking guy had stepped out of the ship with a red skinned guy. “That `mole' guy is Babadi” Shin answered. “Well he may not be tall, but his magic can make up for that!” Trunks laughed, while giving a high five to Goten. “The red guy is the king of the underworld, Dabura, and the first guy we saw, is Pwepwe (however you spell his name)
 
Down on the ground things were getting messy. Babadi now had the energy and had blown up the first guy whole stole Gohan's energy. The second guy flew away in terror, but was struck down by Pwepwe. But Dabura had noticed the gang and flew at them and struck Kabito first blasting him to oblivion. Next he spat at Piccolo and Krillen. At first this didn't seem like a threat but soon they turned into stone. Gohan and Goku flew at Dabura trying to land a punch. Dabura dogged Goku's last hit and flew back to the ship and went inside. “Come on lets go get em'!” Niomie shouted as she flew down to the ship. Goku, Gohan and Vegeta followed. Trunks and Goten were hesitant to go, but they had to, so they followed. ”Hey you coming or what?” Trunks asked Shin. Shin finally looked at Trunks and nodded in agreement. The whole gang were now flying down the ship entrance, un-aware of what was in store for them all.