Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ No More Quizzes ❯ Vegeta's Quiz ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Title: No More Quizzes

Author: J'dee

Rating: NC-13 (offensive language)

Genre: humour

Author's note: now here we go the one the only Prince of Saiyans taking a quiz, this one is the one attached to my username on Mediaminer.org.

Disclaimer: I don't own Dragonball Z

Vegeta's Quiz…

Here's what you gotta do: Answer the questions about yourself and send it to all of your friends. Send it back to the person that sent it to you.


1. What is your full name? Prince Vegeta

2. Who do you trust most out of your friends? I trust no one baka's. No Kakarott not even you.

3. Who is the funniest friend you have? Kakarott is the stupidest person I have ever met, and he's NOT a friend. *glares at him peering over his shoulder*

4. Who is the fittest person in your year? *hmph* no one can defeat me

5. Who is the person that you worry about most? I worry about no-one I have no such weak attachments

6. If you had one day left to live what would you do? Blast Kakarott to oblivion so he can die first and I can claim to be the strongest of all saiyans and avenge my father's death.

7. Do you believe in love at first sight? What kind of stupid question is that? The Prince of saiyans does not need such a weak emotion

8. What is the one thing you most want to do at the moment? Kill Kakarott

9. What is your biggest fear? BAKA'S I'm not afraid of anything!!!

10. What's your scariest memory? None of your business I should blast you for even thinking I fear anything. I Vegeta, Prince of Saiyans do not fear anyone or thing so stop asking!

11. What has shocked you recently? Nothing shocks the prince of saiyans

12. What is your fave joke? Frieza getting defeated by a third class saiyan

13. What is your all time favorite song? I do not listen to this earth music, it is as infuriating as hearing the onna nag.

14. What is the best holiday you have ever been on? Any holiday where I got to destroy an entire planet of weaklings.


15. What is the one thing that can make you cry instantly? The prince of saiyans does not cry… Kakarott don't look at me, I did NOT cry, you were imaging things.

16. What is the one thing that can make you smile instantly? Watching Kakarott run and hide from a stupid needle

17. What is your favorite word or favorite saying? Baka. Brat. Boy. Onna.

18. What's your funniest memory? Kakarott hiding from the needle while we were on Frieza's ship trying to get him in to the regen tank.

19. What is one of your childhood memories? I do not reveal such details to the like of you!

20. Final comment: This was pointless!! *blasts computer*

*****

R & R I know Vegeta so isn't a strong point of mine… but I tried…

~J'dee