Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ No More Quizzes ❯ Piccolo's Quiz ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Title: No More Quizzes

Author: J'dee

Rating: NC-13 (offensive language)

Genre: humour

Author's note: These seem to be quite funny apparently lol -.-v okay Piccolo's turn…

Disclaimer: I don't own Dragonball Z

Piccolo's Quiz…

Fill the questions out, And send it to anyone, As well as the one who sent it to you, Maybe you'll learn something usefull for once..>>;

1.At this very moment, What time is it? It is about *looks skyward* near enough to six in the evening

2.Full Name: I prefer Piccolo and if I hear another one of those Kamiccolo cracks I swear not even Gohan will stop me from hurting you.

3.What's your favourite past time? Sitting under my waterfall meditating. Yes it is my waterfall. I own it do not question me.

4.What's your favourite tv show? A namek watch television. I rarely watch television, The preparation up to the Cell Games was the only acception.

5.Favourite colour? I like Blue, *glares at readers* just cause I'm green doesn't mean it's my favourite color!!

6.Favourite Food? A namek does not eat.

7.Nsync or Marilyn Manson? What is this question suppose to achieve some deep meaning of life?

8.Look to the left, What's there? Water, tree's bushes, a deer.

9.Look to the right, What's there? More water, more bushes, even more trees and a stream.

10.Where do you live? Under this waterfall.

11.Ice cream or cake? A namek does not eat what are you deaf?

12.What's your favourite movie? I don't watch movies… no I'm not unsocial, I just don't have any money, saving the world doesn't give us any money.

13.Who sent this to you? *sighs* Gohan did… Why I don't know perhaps he was expecting to learn more about me… considering he knows more than anyone else.

14.Whats a word that describes you perfectly? Green.

15.Are you even reading these all? Of course I am what kind of stupid question is that?

16.What do you wanna be when you grow up? Are you implying that I'm a child? For your information I may have been hatched from an egg when Goku was an adult, But I am not a child!

17.History or Gym? I don't attend school, if you dear imply I am a child again- huh? *sighs* Fine I'll finish this… *mutters to himself about Dende being irritating while on earth visits*

18.Is that true? That's he's an irritating brat? I won't answer this he is the guardian of earth. Don't you read any fanfics about him playing round with earth life? He does that you know.

19.Why are you filling this out? Gohan wanted me to.

20.Are you going to be a good little child, And send this to ppl? I AM NOT A CHILD!!!!

21.Was that a good question? You annoy me.

22.You are? What type of question is that?!

23.Are you going to fill this whole thing out? Gohan wants me to… No I'm not ga- DENDE!!

24.Where do you think, This is gonna lead you to? To the look out where I'm safe from e-mails like this

25.What's the last song you listened to? I'm a namek we have sensitive hearing you know. Music is something we'd rather not listen to if we want to keep our hearing.

26.Are you bored at the moment? Of course I am!! It's not all fun and games while waiting for the next villain to show his or her head.

27.Did you dream last night? Nameks don't need to sleep.

28.What's a phrase or word that ppl say alot, That annoys the hell outta you? Mr. Piccolo

29. What do you think about plumbers, the president, the guy down the street? I don't live on a street what kind of question is this?!

30.What is one thing your more obsessed over, You love it more than life? It would have to be Gohan… DENDE IT'S NOT FUNNY!!!

44.Hugs or kisses? *sweats* I'm not going to answer this

45.What number are you on? 45 it looks like you can't count pal!

33.What time did you begin? You've asked this already.

34.Who's one person you hate? That old know it all Kami…

35.Do you want your friends to respond? Dende: *snickers* WHAT FRIENDS?!?!

Right come here you little-!!

36.Who's least likely to respond? Everyone cause of now I'm not sending it on…

37.Who's most likely to respond? Dende: Everyone!! Cause I just sent it on!!

Get back here you!!!

*****

Ergh I had to pick a hard character didn't I??

R & R

~J'dee