Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Oblivion ❯ Attraction ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
chap2W8BNMSWD ½¦†x½¦‹qmBIN€‚ þ;ÐÏࡱá> þÿ ƒ…þÿÿ&y uml;‚ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&y uml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&y uml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&y uml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&y uml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&y uml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&y uml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&y uml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&y uml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&y uml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&y uml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&y uml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&y uml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&y uml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&y uml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&y uml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&y uml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&y uml;ÿÿÿÿÿì¥Á©@ ð&i quest;˜[jbjbÜ¡Ü¡ жöØU ÿÿÿÿÿÿ lààààà ààœœœœœ ¨\œ¯ê        lnnnnnn,™ ¹
Žšà     šôàà   ôôô æà à lôôTHTà& agrave;àà lôxôlà& agrave;l áí¦½œœ îll¯¯lG ôG lô Ãå Hello there! This is my first attempt at a Bra Gohan fic, just let me know what you think and let me know if I should continue. I wont keep you guys so enjoy!

Disclaimer: Disclaimer: I don't own DBZ or any of the characters, DBZ belongs to Akira Toriyama, FUNimation, Toei and the others I don't even know of.

-------------------

Attraction

------------------

"Goten, let me go, I'm already late for class and we have a new Professor today," the blue haired girl whined as the guy next to her fondled her and kissed her neck, pushing her against the lockers. He pulled back and smiled at her innocently. He was tall with the wildest black spikes, deep onyx eyes, and a lean built body.

"All right Bra, I'll see you tonight," he winked and left. Bra smiled after him and quickly took out her compact. She reapplied her lipstick, fixed her hair and grabbed her bag walking quickly down the hall to her class.

When she entered the large class room everyone looked up and she tried to ignore the eyes on her until she sat down next to a blonde girl and a green haired girl, that were sitting in the first row of the chairs that rose upward.

The professor looked up and dusted off his hands. "Good morning Ms......"

"Bra Briefs."

"Ms. Briefs, it is so nice of you to grace us with your presence. I am professor Son Gohan and I was just telling your fellow students how I expect everyone to be on time to my class. Unlike other teachers, I would like my students to prosper and have a good education," he said pointedly.

Bra smirked innocently and crossed her long shapely legs, making her denim dress rise up a bit more. "I am deeply sorry Professor I just couldn't find a parking space and I had to take one far away from here," she said sweetly. Gohan nodded not really believing the excuse she had just given and turned back to the board to explain what he would be covering in the next few months.

"So Bra, where were you really?" the green haired girl asked her as she popped her gum.

"Well Sharon, like always Goten didn't want to let me go, so we ended up making out in the hall," Bra said matter-of-factly.

"You are one lucky little witch, you have the finest boyfriend I have ever seen, and he seems to be truly in love with you," the blonde, Maron, giggled quietly. Bra nodded and looked up at their handsome new teacher and something about him struck her as familiar.

"So has he said anything about himself, he's pretty young, and VERY good looking for a Professor." Bra took another look at him and smirked when he bent over and picked up a paper that was on the floor.

Maron and Sharon eyed him also and then Maron's eyebrows scrunched together.

"Word is that he's Pan's dad, I can't believe that snobby little bitch has such a hunk for a father," Maron said as she twirled a strand of hair in her index finger.

Bra nodded and looked over to where a group of girls were on the far end of the row and glared at the one in the center. Pan was a pretty girl, with long black hair and big dark eyes, but she was an all around bitch.

The girl returned her sneer and whispered something to her friends. They all burst out laughing and interrupted the teacher. He stopped writing and turned over to them. "Ms. Son, do you find anything funny about the Namek philosophy?" he snapped. The dark haired girl looked down in embarrassment and shook her head. This time the blue haired, the blonde, and the green haired snickered silently.

Gohan finished writing down the titles of the books they were going to read and removed his glasses, running a hand through the dark spikes that stood tall. Bra looked him over in appreciation and sighed. "He looks good enough to eat," she mumbled. "Too bad, he MUST be married."

"I bet she doesn't have enough to satisfy him, he looks rough," Sharon said with a wistful sigh, and the other two girls laughed softly and nodded.

"I wonder what it would be like to touch him," Bra stared at his handsome face for a few seconds.

"Well Bra, you have always been one to get what you want. What's stopping you now?" Maron asked her seriously.

Bra smirked, but then her face straightened. "It's true, I always get what I want, BUT, I have no clue if he's happily married. I may be daddy's little girl and a big time brat, but I am not a homewrecker, besides I'm with Goten," Bra said seriously.

"You know Goten is just a fling, you've told me many times before, and about the Prof's life, well that can be taken care of. Get to know him," Maron prodded.

"What? I doubt he'll even want to tell me anything about his life outside of this room."

"Well that's the only way you will know how his love life is," Sharon put in.

Bra eyed him once and then stared off into space. "Maybe I will get to know him."

Gohan gave his first lecture and lesson and left them an assignment but soon enough the class was over quickly and everyone left to another class or home.

Bra thought things over and over until she reached her car. She opened the door to her black Jeep and was about to step in when a voice halted her.

"Couldn't find a parking space near here Ms. Briefs?" Bra froze and slowly turned.

"Ummm, Professor!" She smiled sweetly. He eyed her warily and opened the car that was right next to hers. Before she lost her nerve Bra pushed her bangs away from her face and took a deep breath. "Do you have another class Professor?"

"I only have two classes a day, so the other two I have tomorrow...... I'm sorry I must be keeping you from leaving," he said sheepishly.

"Oh no, that's fine. Besides I have nothing to do at the moment, and it's a good thing to know your teachers a bit more," she gave him a flirtatious smile and he blushed softly. Gohan cleared his throat nervously and looked at the ground.

"I'm heading off to this restaurant, would you join me?" She asked him. He looked at her with wide eyes and shook his head slowly.

"I'm sorry, but I don't think that would be right," he muttered.

"Why not? It's just food and maybe you can explain a little more of what I missed today for being late, how about it?"

He looked into her luminous blue eyes and felt something strange in his gut. 'Why am I feeling this way? Kami..... I'm a married man.' But he couldn't help but see her as an angel or some sort of vision. Her skin a pale creamy white, long blue hair that shined with the light of the sun and rosy red lips. AND she had the most curvaceous body he had ever seen.

He then smiled. "Just food right?"

"Right, should we take my car or yours?" Bra asked with a grin.

"Yours, I don't know where we are going," he said with a shy smile.

"Ok, hop in. How do you feel about Thai food?" Bra asked as he got into the passenger seat.

"I've never had the chance to taste it," he said honestly while removing his tie.

"Well, it's my favorite food and by far the best," Bra said and with that she pulled out of the parking and drove off to the restaurant.

Gohan was sitting there with his mouth unhinged as he listened to the young woman speak her mind about any Literature theory he would bring up. He hadn't had such an intense conversation with anyone. Not even his wife. 'Beautiful and intelligent,' he thought dumbly.

"Professor?" Her soft silky voice brought him out of his thoughts, or daydreams.

"Yes?" he asked a bit detached.

"You zoned out on me for a while there," Bra giggled.

"I'm sorry, I seem to have a lot on my mind. And please, out of class call me Gohan," it was his turn to smile and make her blush.

"As long as you do the same," she grinned.

He nodded and began to wolf down a bowl of fried rice. Bra watched in shock as he ate four more bowls in less than ten minutes.

"You remind me of someone I know," she said softly. "Do you have any brothers?"

He swallowed his mouth-full of food and nodded. "Yes, a younger brother who at the moment is living with me, maybe you know him. His name is Son Goten."

"WHAT? Goten is your brother? Tall, dark spikes, and boyish smile?" Bra asked in surprise.

"That's him alright. You two an item?" he asked as he pulled off his glasses.

"We're just really really good friends," she said and thought idly. "So tell me about you Prof Gohan, and then I'll tell you about me," she said with a dazzling smile.

He took a swig of his soda and leaned back. He was feeling really relaxed with every glance at her beautiful face. "Well, I've been married for about eighteen years. I met my wife in high school and when we met, it was as if there was an undeniable chemistry between us.........." he trailed off.

Bra smirked, "Does that chemistry still exist?"

Gohan stared at her and opened his mouth but then shut it again. "I-I.... guess it does," he said in total confusion.

"You guess? Does she not satisfy you enough?" She asked slyly.

Gohan blushed a bright red, "I don't think that is something I should share with you."

"Why not? We're all adults here, unless you are afraid of me," Bra purred. Gohan was feeling uncomfortable at every glance to her sweet face, by far she was turning him on more than his wife ever could, and they had just met.

"I think we should go," he said going for his wallet.

"It's on me," Bra grinned. He shook his head stubbornly.

"I am not going to let the lady pay for this, its on me and IF there is a next time it'll be on you," he stood and walked away to pay. Bra smiled evilly to herself, she had him twitching in his seat, a few more days of prodding and she could know his whole life.

She stood from the table and walked towards the exit, he followed her and they made their way to the car. Bra got on and noticed the tie that was over his seat, before he got in, she grabbed it and stuffed it under her seat. He got in and smiled at her.

Bra turned her car on and they were off. The drive was quiet and a bit tense, once they arrived at the school parking lot she stopped behind his car. "What's on your mind Professor? I didn't scare you did I?" Bra asked.

He turned to look at her and shook his head. "No. I apologize for my behavior, its just that right now I'm not going through a very good situation with Videl, my wife, and I feel stressed," he said running a hand through his short spikes.

She carefully grabbed his hand. "Whenever you need me, I can be there for you as a friend," she said looking straight into his smoldering black eyes.

He looked away and nodded. "I-I should go, thank you for the nice time, I-I hope I see you around the house with Goten some day, " he stuttered and looked at her shyly then he got out of the car. Bra watched him as he stepped into his car and smirked. 'Step one is done.' She thought and then drove off.

-------------------

Bra was sitting with Sharon during their art class. "I'm serious! I totally had him twitching in his seat, I just can't believe we went to lunch on the first day I met him," Bra said with a dreamy smile.

"Hey step one for you, next time who knows what else you'll do," Sharon grinned. She looked up and glared at the blue skinned and green haired teacher who was looking at her through narrow eyes. Bra looked at one and then the other.

"Mad at your dad again?" Bra asked.

Sharon flipped her green hair and turned to Bra. "Yeah, he and my mom argued again yesterday about who's fault it was that she got pregnant when she was 17. Even though he says he loves me I can't help but think I ruined his life, he was 18 when I was born," Sharon said sadly.

"You know that's not true, my mom said she talked to uncle Zarbon and he said he loves you with all his heart and can't even think of living his life without you. Besides aunt Maron says she still loves him," Bra said as she sketched a drawing.

"Well cus, I don't know what to think," Sharon sighed. Bra smiled at her cousin and finished her drawing. The other girl was a perfect mix of the teacher and her mother's cousin. She had long green hair, white skin, blue eyes, and his features.

"How about thinking of doing your assignment?" A voice told them from behind. Sharon rolled her eyes and totally ignored her father. Bra just nodded silently and got back to drawing.

The bell rang and everyone left, with the exception of Sharon who stayed behind to argue with the teacher. Bra walked slowly down the hall and to her locker, she crammed all her books into it and then walked a little farther down to Gohan's class.

She peeked in and smirked, he was sitting on his desk grading papers and talking to himself. She stepped in without noise and walked stealthily down to his desk, like a panther stalking its prey.

Gohan sighed in exhaustion and sat back in his chair. He took off his glasses and rubbed his tired eyes. When he opened them again his eyes widened and his mouth fell open.

"M-Ms. Briefs, what are you doing here?" he stuttered.

"I see you look very stressed," Bra purred, her eyes sparkling with a weird glint.

Gohan jumped when she walked over to him and sat on his lap. "What are you doing?" He asked dumbly.

"Let me help you relieve your stress," she said as she rubbed her hands up and down his chest.

"How?" he asked stupidly.

"Like this," she said as she began to unbutton his shirt.

"I-....." His reply was muffled when her soft lips pressed against his and her nails began to dig into his skin. Her hands went onto his stomach were she ran a hand over his firmly packed muscles. He moaned softly against her mouth and his hands started to roam her body on their own accord.

She pulled back and looked into his lust filled eyes as she began to work her hands on his pants...........
"Professor Gohan?"

"Y-yes Bra?" He asked shakily.

"You were just staring off into space and mumbling about what I was doing. I just came to say hi," Bra said in confusion.

Gohan shook his head and noticed she was standing on the other side of his desk. He frowned and blushed deeply. 'Was I just fantasizing about her?' he asked himself. He rubbed his eyes again and looked at her, "I really am stressed, and its barely my second day," he mumbled.

"I can help you with that, I told you that when you needed a friend you could count on me," she said as she walked around the desk and approached him. He seemed to tense as she approached him, her hips swaying softly as he looked down the length of her body.

She walked around his chair and stood behind him, her hands going to his large muscled shoulders. "Just relax," she purred into his ear. She began to knead the tense muscles on his shoulders as she heard him release a small moan.

Her hands worked skillfully over his shoulders and slowly he relaxed, leaning his head back against her flat stomach.

"How does it feel?" she asked after a few silent minutes, he shivered softly as her warm breath tickled his cheek and made the hair at the nape of his neck stand on end.

"Very nice," he sighed. Bra smirked knowingly and suddenly stopped.

"I think you are relaxed enough Professor besides I have to get going," she kissed his cheek softly and walked around to face him. His face was slightly flushed, his eyes were opening slowly, and there was a flame in them she had not seen before.

'Not yet Professor, but soon enough I'll have you in my arms,' she thought but outward she smiled sweetly.

"Maybe I can give you a full body massage one of these days," she winked and walked out of the classroom quickly. As she left she nearly bumped straight into Pan.

The raven haired girl walked over to her father and stared at him, he was leaning on the desk with his head in his hands. "Dad? What was she doing here?" she asked suspiciously.

"Nothing," he seemed to snap harshly. "She just came by to apologize for being late the first day. What are you doing her Pan?" He asked a little calmer.

"I just came by to tell you that mom called me and said she was going to say in the office late today."

'She's been staying late for the past few weeks,' Gohan thought bitterly. "Alright kid, then we'll go out to dinner tonight, just let me get my things organized and we'll get going," he said as he stood and began to put away his things in a type of messenger bag. "Alright let's go." Pan nodded and they left.

"Goten, why is it you never told me you had a brother?" Bra asked as they lay on her bed with him spooning her.

"Did it really matter?" He asked kissing her shoulder.

"Yeah it does, it turns out that he is my new Professor and I was late because of you on the first day," she snapped.

"Is there any way I can make it up to you?" he purred.

Bra let out a shaky breath and ran her hands through his thick hair. "Maybe there is," she said as she turned to face him.........

-----------------------

Bra peeked into the classroom and looked around but there seemed to be no sign of Gohan. She ran in and placed two things onto his desk, then she ran out again.

She stood next to Maron and grinned. "It's almost time for the class to start!" Bra seemed pretty happy and smug. "I think that by the end of the month I'll find out if he looks as good as he does in his clothes than out of them."

"It's going that good?" Maron asked.

"Yeah, if he were happily married then I think that it would be very difficult for me to even flirt with him. But I think they're having problems so he needs to let out some stress...." Bra said matter-of-factly.

"And that's where you come in," Maron finished the thought. Bra nodded and looked down the hall to see

Gohan arriving just on time. "By the way, where's Sharon?"

"I think she and her mom were going to go down to visit her grandmother for the next two days," Maron said. Bra nodded and met Gohan's eyes as he went into the classroom. Maron noticed the look they gave each other and raised and eyebrow at her friend.

Bra smirked knowingly at her blonde friend and they walked into class. They sat down in the front chairs and Bra watched intently as Gohan started to take out his things and place them on the desk. He finally noticed the things on his desk and he sat down.

"Class please turn in your essays, I want you to place them here on my desk," he said as he grabbed a nice red apple and a note attached to it. The message was written in a thin and elegant script:

'Gohan,

Don't worry its not a poisonous apple, but I'd like to know if you would join me for dinner on Saturday? I'll stay when everyone leaves for your answer.
Yours Truly.
B.B'

He looked up to see her place her paper on his desk and she smiled, her sky blue eyes sparkling beautifully. She winked at him and walked away. Gohan ran a hand through his hair and stuffed the note into his pocket. He then stood grabbed a piece of chalk and started to write notes on the board.

He gave another lecture walking back and forth looking at the many faces in the seats, and his eyes would dart back and forth to the beautiful blue haired young woman that was listening intently to his every word.
They did book work for the next hour and the class was finally over. People left their work before leaving and Bra was one of the last. She gave Maron a look and the blonde nodded knowing what her friend was up to.

As soon as the last student left Bra made her way to the front of the room. Gohan leaned back on his chair and watched her as she slowly approached him. He then stood to his full size and looked down on her.

"So what do you think?" She asked softly, by sheer coincidence she had decided to wear a low cut halter top with a pair of tight blue jeans. His eyes darted from her smiling face to her full bosom over and over again. He suddenly turned away and blushed deeply. "There is nothing wrong with looking when I let you," she purred as her hand ran up his back.

He shivered softly and turned to look at her sideways. "I'm married, I shouldn't even be looking at you this way," he said softly.

"Are you happy?"

"What?" he asked in confusion.

"Are you happy with your wife?"

"I don't know what you mean," he mumbled.

Bra smiled to herself, "is it the same way it used to be when you first fell in love with her? Does she still make you feel like you can touch the sky?"

Gohan thought for a moment and sighed. "She used to. When we were young I wouldn't even think of looking at another woman. Now, she spends her days 'working late,' or so she says," he confessed.

Bra looked at him seriously and figured that he felt neglected. 'Well I'll take care of him,' she said as she took his large hand in hers. He sighed unevenly and closed his eyes. "If you let me I can help you," she whispered and with her other hand she turned him to face her. He looked at her quietly and sighed. Bra smiled, he was by far the most handsome man she had ever seen. He had a still young and innocent look, with a sharp nose dark eyebrows and high cheekbones. Her hand caressed his face and then ran a finger down his jaw-line, she then slowly brought his face down and kissed his lips softly.

At first he wasn't responsive, but when he started to respond he pulled away from her. "We shouldn't.........."
Before he said it all she cut him off, "Will you join me for dinner this Saturday?" Bra asked again. He looked deep into her eyes and looked down.

"I can't-......."

Bra's face saddened a bit and she let go of the hold she had on his hand and face and turned away from him.
He turned her chin to face him again. "I can't this Saturday...... but are you willing to join me the next?" he whispered, his onyx eyes deep with a dark flame, were searching her blue ones.

Bra's face brightened with a smile and she nodded. "It's a date then?"

He nodded and before another word was said she kissed him deeply. With a grin on her face she left the classroom and left him to think of what he had just done.

'What have I gotten myself into?' he thought as he grabbed the apple and took a bite out of it.

------------------------------


Hey, let, me know what you thought about this fic, and don’t forget to check out my other stories. See you guys as soon as I can!

Byebye

!Joey!
 ŸÔLˆM˜S1T—[˜[ôçôôä CJ6B*CJOJQJphB* CJOJQJphŸ 78LMXYlm³ ;´‘ ’ x
y
Ã
Ä
Ò
Ó
õ ö t
u
Í
Î
KLTýûû ûûûû ûûûû ûûûû ûûûû ûûûû ûûûû ûûŸ  78LMXYlm³´‘ ’ x
y
Ã
Ä
Ò
Ó
õ ö t
u
Í
Î
KLTU!"opðñ~ —˜,-ÿûü›œõ öDE—˜34ÈÉ “ ”ƒ„IJÁÂ+,OP‘ ÕÖ2 3 … † !!""m"n"Ž""Å&quo t;Æ"I#J#ý dTU !"opðñ~—˜,- ÿûü›œõöDE— ˜ýýýý ýýý&yac ute;ýýý ýýýý ýýýý ýýý&yac ute;ýýý ýýý ˜34ÈÉ “”ƒ„ IJÁÂ+,OP‘ÕÖ2 3 … ýýýý ýýýý ýýý&ya cute;ýýý ýýýý ýýýý ýýý&ya cute;ýý… † !!""m"n"Ž""Å&quo t;Æ"I#J#u#v#ö#÷#G$H$á$& acirc;$=%>%Œ%%5&6&_'`'ý&ya cute;ýýý ýýýý ýýýý ýýý&ya cute;ýýý ýýýý ýýýý ýJ#u#v#ö#÷ ;#G$H$á$â$=%>%Œ%%5&6&_'`' '‘'((G(H(Ÿ( (‚)ƒ)¹)º)ó) ô)û*ü*ú+û+×,Ø,&Cce dil;-È-^._.//£/¤/¥/q0r0[1 \1€11—2˜23Ž3ƒ4„4;5<54656ù6ú6 §7¨7ß7à73848˜8™8ø8ù 899N9O9s:t:à:ó:ô:;;Ž;; £<¤<§=¨=Ž>>??°?& plusmn;?õ?ö?í@î@þ þþþþþþþ þþþþþþþþþþ&thor n;þþþþþþþþþþ&th orn;þþþþþþþþþþ þþþþþþþd`''‘ '((G(H(Ÿ( (‚)ƒ)¹)º)ó)ô ;)û*ü*ú+û+×,Ø,Ç- È-^._.//¤/¥/q0ý&yac ute;ýýý ýýýý ýýýý ýýý&yac ute;ýýý ýýýý ýýýý ýq0r0[1\1€11—2˜ 23Ž3ƒ4„4;5<54656ù6ú6§7¨7 ß7à73848˜8™8ø8ù899&yacut e;ýýý& yacute;ýýý ýýýý ýýý&yacut e;ýýý& yacute;ýýý ýýýý ýý9N9O9 s:t:à:ó:ô:;;Ž;;£<&curr en;<§=¨=Ž>>??°?±?õ ?ö?í@î@ZA[AþAÿAý ýýýý ýýý&yacu te;ýýý ýýýý ýýýý ýýý&yacu te;ýýý ýýî@ZA[A&t horn;AÿA±B²BLCMCµC¶CìD íD]E^E•E–E F
FDFEFÈFÉFáFâFƒG„GkHlH‘H ’HgIhIÐIÑI J
J
K K L
LÓLÔLÜLÝLvMƒMˆM‰M±N& sup2;NˆO_P`P0Q1Q•R–RSS+S,SKSLSlSmS—S˜S 1T2TõTöTVWWWÇWZX[XmXnXÚX ™YšYáYâYƒZ„ZäZåZ[[[ˆ[‰[ [‘[—[˜[þþþþ üþ&th orn;`ÿA±B²BLCMCµ ;C¶CìDíD]E^E•E–E F
FDFEFÈFÉFáFâFƒG„GkHlH‘H ’HgIhIÐIýýý ýýýý ýýý&ya cute;ýýý ýýýý ýýýý ýýý&ya cute;ýýý ÐIÑI J
J
K K L
LÓLÔLÜLÝLvMƒMˆM‰M±N& sup2;NˆO_P`P0Q1Q•R–RSS+S,SKSý ýýýý ýýýý ýýý&yac ute;ýýý ýýýý ýýýý ýýý&yac ute;ýKSLSlSmS—S˜S 1T2TõTöTVWWWÇWZX[XmXnXÚX™ YšYáYâYƒZ„ZäZåZ[[[ˆ[&yac ute;ýýý ýûýý ýýýý ýýý&yacu te;ýýý ýýýý ýýýý ýýˆ[‰[[ ‘[˜[ýýý&yacu te; °Ð/ °à=!°"°# $ %° 
i4@ñÿ4NormalCJOJPJ QJmH <A@òÿ¡<Defau lt Paragraph Font<B@ò< Body TextB*CJOJQJph˜UÐÿÿ&yum l;ÿ!ÿÿ z™ ÿÿ z™ ÿÿ z™ ÿÿ z™ ÿÿ z™ ÿÿ z™ ÿÿ z™ ÿÿ z™ I`!˜,Ž8gC2N˜UÙ 0õØ[YT˜ … `'q09ÿAÐIKSˆ[˜[Z\]^`abd efgJ#î@˜[[_c/458÷ ÿ ns(-Úßèí ÕÚ"
'
J
Q
Ö
Û
É Î 
„
äéÁÌßä Œ ‘˜"FK+/Ù&THO RN;éî ¦ìñ‘!–! H"M"ë"ð"p'u'Ð(Õ(& Oacute;,Ù,H-M-”-—-%0,0ú0ÿ04292&e uml;4ð45”5è=í=î>ó>4A 9A–A›A„B‰BˆCCÑCÖCmDrDŒD“D¸D ½DE•EÕFÚFHHJJ¬J±J 2N7N4U7U‰UU‘U‘UšU   ¼&A acute;IO/4Žó_"c""$%$&laq uo;%®%B&H&R3W3|66<<kAoAÑ ;CíC’KœK¦M­MQQdRkRSS‘U—Uš U:::::::::::::::::: ÿÿCalifornia Design College0Macintosh HD:Users:student:Desktop:johanna:chap 2California Design CollegeSMacintosh HD:Users:student:Documents:Microsoft User Data:AutoRecovery save of chap2ÿ@€‘U‘Uð-ˆ‘UUÃh ˜U€ @GTimes New Roman5€Symbol3 Arial3 Times 1ˆðÐhÓ⊆é⊆a “F$–!ð ¥À ;´´€0«V ,ð ÿÿCalifornia Design CollegeCalifornia Design College þÿ
à…ŸòùOh«‘+'³&Ug rave;0xˆœ¨Ì&Os lash;è 
4 @
LX`hp'osos California Design College.aliNormalnCalifornia Design College.3liMicrosoft Word 10.1@캃@B–˜½Ä@F^«½ ;Äa “F þÿ
ÕÍ՜.“—+,ù®0  hpœ¤¬´ ¼ÄÌÔ
Ü é'!Education Management Corporation C–$«VÖ
 Title  

 !"#$%&'()*+,-./0 123456789:;<=>?@A BCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRST UVWXYZ[\]^_`abcdefg hþÿÿÿjklmnopþÿ&yu ml;ÿrstuvwxþÿÿÿz{|} ~€þÿÿÿýÿÿÿý& yuml;ÿÿ„þÿÿÿþÿÿÿ&tho rn;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ Root Entryÿÿ&yum l;ÿÿÿÿÿ ÀF€. ã¼Ä†€1Table ÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿiWordDocum entÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿÿÐ SummaryInformation( ÿÿÿÿq DocumentSummaryInformation8ÿ ;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ yCompObj ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿX &yum l;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ;ÿÿÿÿÿ þÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿþÿ ÿÿÿÿ ÀFMicrosoft Word DocumentþÿÿÿNB6WWord.Document.8   ~šÄ
Xÿÿ