Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Oblivion ❯ Caught ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

I hope you guys like this chapter, so I won't keep you from reading it.

 

 

Disclaimer: I don't own DBZ or any of the characters used here. They belong to Akira Toriyama, Toei, Bird Studio, FUNimation, and the many others that I don't know about.

 

 

~~~*~~~

Caught

 

 

 

The following weekend Bra went out with Goten and they had fun at a rave. Bra waited eagerly for Monday to arrive so that she could see her gorgeous Professor.

 

On Sunday night she lay in her bed staring at the ceiling. 'Gohan, just the thought of your name sets off butterflies in my stomach,' she thought as she sighed.

 

"There is still so much to know about you, but I'm afraid this will get much more serious," Bra muttered to herself. With the picture of his handsome smiling face she fell asleep to dream of her Professor.

 

~*~

 

Next morning she awoke early took a shower and dressed. Bra decided to wear a white dress shirt, with a black tight vest over it and a black mini- skirt. Then from her drawer she took out the tie she had taken from Gohan and tied it around her waist as a belt and it dangled down her side.

 

She brushed her long hair into a loose low ponytail and ran to the kitchen to get something to eat. After that she ran to her car and took off to pick up her friends.

 

"So how's it going with the Prof?" Sharon asked.

 

"They're going out on a date," Maron jumped in before Bra could answer.

 

"Are you serious?" Sharon asked. Bra nodded with a grin.

 

"AND, get this, we had our first kiss!" The other two girls squealed and Bra winced. "You guys don't have to blow out my damn eardrum! Well anyways, this tie I have tied here is his," she said as she tugged on it.

 

"Get out. He gave it to you?" Maron asked incredulously.

 

Bra shook her head, "No, he 'accidentally' left it in my car when we had lunch together the first time," Bra used her fingers to quote and nearly ran them into the other lane.

 

"What if its a tie his wife gave him and the little witch recognizes it?" Sharon asked seriously.

 

"I could care less, its best that his wife starts realizing that she has lost him. I can feel it in the way he looks at me, we may have just met but he's starting to fall for my charms," Bra said smugly.

 

"Are you sure? It wouldn't happen to be the other way would it?" Maron asked suspiciously.

 

Bra glared at her quickly and then sighed. "I have to admit that he's really cute, he's sweet, and he's a hell of a kisser," Bra said dreamily.

 

"Are you getting somewhere with all the compliments?" Sharon asked.

 

"Well I-I, ah," Bra stuttered.

 

"Oh my GOSH! You're falling for him!" Maron cried with a cheer.

 

They pulled into the parking of the school and Bra found one right next to Gohan's car. She turned to her friends and they looked at her expectantly. Bra looked away and blushed deeply.

 

"You do!" Sharon said cheerfully.

 

"Ok fine I do!" Bra screamed, "Why do you guys have to give me that look?"

 

"Because we knew you were going to fall for him, we just wanted you to be aware of it! We're your friends and we want you to get this guy," Sharon said matter-of-factly.

 

Bra smiled and nodded. "Hopefully I will have soon, but first I want to slowly draw him away from his wife, and when I do it for sure, I'll ask him to leave her."

 

Maron and Sharon nodded at each other and they all got off. "Hey let's go get a frapuccino before class starts," Maron said as they walked onto the campus of Orange Star U. The other two girls nodded and they walked towards the food court on campus.

 

They were sitting down at a table under a huge umbrella when Bra spotted Goten walking in with Pan and some of her friends.

 

"Look at who just arrived," Maron said as she nodded towards the entrance of the food court. Bra nodded and watched intently as he flirted with every girl except for his niece. All of Pan's friends were surrounding him and he didn't seem to mind. He looked up and his eyes met her narrowed ones. He said something to Pan and she nodded with a smile.

 

They walked over their table and Bra looked up at Goten. "Having fun? They didn't name you class flirt for nothing did they?"

 

Goten laughed nervously and took her hand and pulled her up. "Pan, I want you to meet Bra, she's my girlfriend," he said with a huge grin.

 

Bra smirked at the shocked and angry look. "Unfortunately Goten, we've met already and I must say that your niece and I don't really get along," Bra said with a small sneer.

 

Pan rolled her eyes and put her sunglasses back on. "I can't believe you'd stoop so low to date this," she said.

 

"It still stings doesn't it?" Bra asked.

 

"What are you talking about?" Pan asked carelessly.

 

"The fact that your ex preferred me on our senior year of high school, you knew he liked my before he even knew you. But you threw yourself at him freely, just to spite me, but it all backfired because he never liked you. He had just heard of your reputation," Bra said smugly.

 

"You're nothing but a little slut. The little rich girl that gets everything she wants, its not my fault that he chose me before you. You're nothing but a lying bitch......."

 

SMACK!

 

Pan's words were cut off by Bra's hand and Goten had to restrain her as she lunged herself completely at the other girl. "I swear that if I get my hands on you I'll rip out your hair!" Bra growled, trying not to attract attention to them.

 

"Well I won't hesitate on doing the same, pray that I don't catch you alone," Pan sneered as she rubbed her red face and left with her friends.

 

"Let go of me," she snapped at Goten and pushed him away.

 

"Hey relax will you? Its not my fault you don't get along with my niece, and I'd appreciate it if you refrained yourself from laying a hand on her," Goten said seriously.

 

"Were you or were you not listening? When we were in high school I never did anything to cross her or give her the reason to hate me, but she did and all I did was defend myself. But if you're going to side with her, then leave me the hell alone," she growled and then motioned for Sharon and Maron to go with her.

 

She walked angrily into the building where Gohan's class was, Maron and Sharon both knew better than to ask or say anything when their friend was in that kind of temper. When they neared the class Bra stuck her head in the doorway and sighed when she noticed that only Gohan was in there.

 

"Do me a favor and please stay at the door while I talk with Gohan?" both girls nodded and stood guard at the door.

 

Meanwhile Bra walked briskly over to Gohan who was erasing notes from the board and kissed him before he could utter a word. He made a muffled sound of surprise and then slowly disengaged her from him.

 

Bra bit her lip and stepped away from him slowly. "I'm sorry, I just felt I needed that," she said with a small smile.

 

He blushed and cleared his throat. "I only have one objection about that. Don't do it on campus anymore, I don't want anyone to see us together. Not while I'm a married man," he said quietly.

 

"Ok," Bra nodded with a sly smile. "Then you'll let me do it when we have dinner?"

 

He looked at her and raised an eyebrow, "Only if you do your homework from here to Saturday correctly."

 

Bra nodded and fixed his tie and trailed a hand down his chest. "How are things with your wife?"

 

"As good as it can get. Thankfully she's been pretty calm so I haven't had a problem with her."

 

"That's good, I'll go sit down its almost time for class to start," she said, but right before walking away she jumped up and gave him a quick kiss and bite on the lips. Then with a grin she ran to the door and called her friends in. He looked at her sternly but then grinned.

 

The other students arrived and class started. Right before leaving they went up to turn in their work and Bra went over to ask Gohan something.

 

Pan noticed that they were in deep conversation so she approached them and hugged her father. Bra glared at her and then smiled fingering the tie wrapped around her waist. Pan looked at it and her eyebrows furrowed.

 

"Dad, that looks like a tie mom gave you a few years ago," she said in confusion.

 

Gohan looked at it and paled a bit. "It does doesn't it? But no, my tie is a bit darker than that one and I have it at home," he thought quickly.

 

Bra smiled innocently, "besides I took this from my brother before coming to the states so it can't be your father's, thank you for the advice Professor and I'll see you in a few days," Bra winked and grabbed her things to go.

 

"Yes Ms. Briefs anytime," he muttered and smiled at Pan. "Let's got to lunch kid."

 

~~*~~

 

The rest of the week went by slow for Bra and Gohan. She would stay after class and smooch with him even though he had said they shouldn't, he couldn't resist her charms. So almost after every class she stay a bit and 'discuss' the work done in class.

 

Finally the much waited Saturday arrived and Bra got ready while Maron helped. "I cannot believe you're going out with the Professor!" Maron said happily. "But Bra, you do know what risks your taking don't you?"

 

"What do you mean?" Bra asked in confusion.

 

"I mean that there is a school policy that teachers can't date students," Maron's ice blue eyes widened. "You didn't know that? Does Gohan know that?"

 

Bra shrugged, "I don't have a clue if he does, in if he does then he's deciding to ignore it. I'll ask him tonight," Bra said as she curled a strand of her bangs around a curling iron. She was wearing a black turtle neck with a leather mini-skirt, black stockings and knee-high, high-heeled boots. Her hair was curled and piled a top her head, and she was wearing light make-up. She then walked over to her closet and pulled out a long leather over coat.

 

Maron flipped her blond hair and sat down on her bed and turned the TV on. "Where are you guys going?"

 

"I have reservations at this restaurant by the beach, its a really nice restaurant with dancing and most of the time its full but being the daughter of Bulma Briefs even here in the states is always a good thing," She said with a laugh.

 

Maron smirked and her eyes narrowed. "What do you plan to do after?"

 

"I'm not going to go that far so soon. I think that first I'll seduce him and make him fall for me. That way when his wife finds out this will all be easier on him," Bra replied.

 

Maron scoffed, "You really are planning to take him away from his wife of, how many years?"

 

"He isn't happy with her anymore. Their marriage is being destroyed by HER, she constantly stays out late and he's very stressed about it," Bra said matter-of-factly. Maron just shrugged and started to go through all the channels.

 

"I just hope that you're not the one that gets hurt in this whole situation," Maron replied after a few minutes. Bra just shot her a weird look and added some lip gloss to her lips.

 

"I have to go, are you gonna stay over?" Bra asked as she grabbed her cell phone and stuffed it into an inside pocket of her coat.

 

"Yeah, my parents are out of town, so a little later I'll go the market and buy some food so you don't think I'm free-loading."

 

"Oh don't worry about that, if you need extra blankets they're in the closet inside the guest bathroom, so just kick back," Bra said rushing to the door.

 

"Have fun!"

 

"I will!" Bra called back before closing the door and leaving.

 

~~*~~

 

Out on the street she stood for a few seconds and noticed that a brand new black Mustang pull up right on time. Gohan stepped out and Bra contained a hot shiver as her eyes fell on him. He was wearing all black and he looked more than sexy. He was wearing slacks, a blazer and a silk shirt that was open half way. He hadn't bothered to wear his glasses and he was wearing some shiny black shoes and a Rolex. He flashed her a grin and opened the door to his car. He then ran to his side and jumped in.

 

"How come I didn't see this car last time?" Bra asked playfully.

 

"I let Pan borrow this car and she brought it back with a dent on the door, so I had it at the shop and I was using a rental," he replied. "Besides, Pan is never going to borrow this car again."

 

Bra laughed and nodded. "You look nice, very sexy."

 

"You flatter me too much, you look very beautiful tonight if I may say so," he said with a grin. "Now are you gonna tell me where we are going? Or are we going to drive around all night?"

 

"Oh, go down to the marina, I'll give you directions from there," she said. He nodded and drove off.

 

~~~*~~~

 

Bra wanted to stomp her foot childishly but refrained to do it in front of the man standing next to her. "Excuse me, can I speak to your manager so that I can let him know what poor service he has in his restaurant?" Bra asked snobbishly.

 

"Listen little girl, we are very busy and I don't have time to listen to you throw a fit, so why don't you tell your boyfriend to take you somewhere else?" the woman at the door said. They were standing in front of a large restaurant that looked like a house, the only indication that it was a restaurant were the cursive neon lights that said 'By The Bay.'

 

"Don't speak to her like that," he snapped at the woman and then he turned to Bra. "Look Bra maybe we should go, we can find a better place to eat," Gohan said as he took her hand in his.

 

Bra shook her head stubbornly and turned to the woman, "I'll have you know that I am Bra Briefs and that if I so wanted to, I would have my mother buy this place just so that I had the chance to fire you," Bra spat.

 

Suddenly a short stubby bald man walked out and took in her angry face. "Pardon me but what is going on?"

 

Bra cut off the woman from saying anything and spoke herself. "I am Bra Briefs and I have reservations, but this woman refuses to even let me talk. I asked her politely at first but you must understand that I want to have dinner with my boyfriend and I am already in a very bad mood," Bra said sharply.

 

The man stood straight and flashed the worker a dirty look. "Please accept an apology on behalf of Cinthia, Ms. Briefs, she's new here. In apology we will let you take the most expensive wine on the house," the man said as he ushered them in and to a secluded table.

 

Bra pulled Gohan along, hand in hand, and they sat at a table that was on the outside deck of the restaurant. The man apologized again and went away to get their wine. Gohan looked down at the beach and sighed.

 

Bra frowned and took his hand in hers. "What's wrong?" She asked softly.

 

"I keep having problems with Videl, every day its getting harder and harder to even have a civilized conversation with her," he said as he looked through the menu.

 

Bra nodded and looked through her menu also. "Don't think about that now, you're here to have a nice dinner with me," she said with a grin. He nodded and picked out what he would get and looked around. There were a few couples dancing to romantic music and the music drifted softly to the outside. The cold breeze of the ocean his face, but there were tall poles that were heating the table next to theirs. After surveying the nice restaurant, his eyes fell on the thing that dimmed even the beautiful view of the ocean, and he just sat there watching her silently.

 

'Such a beautiful girl,' he thought to himself as his eyes roamed her face, that bright blue hair and those sky blue eyes that had the power to capture any man's heart. 'But she's just a kid, the age of my daughter. I can't feel for someone so young,' he argued with himself.

 

She looked up at him and smiled. "You ready to order?"

 

He nodded and leaned back. The manager came back with a bottle of red whine and poured it into two glasses. "Will you be ordering now too, or would you like a few more minutes?" He asked nicely.

 

Bra looked at Gohan and he nodded. "We'll order now," she said. They ordered their food and the man went away.

 

"Tell me Prof, will I get extra credit for taking you out to dinner?" She asked with a short laugh.

 

He laughed also and took a drink from the wine, "It all depends on how good the food is," he smiled.

 

Bra nodded and stood, "How about a dance before we eat?" she offered him a hand and he took it.

 

"I thought that I was supposed to be the one to ask you," he laughed as he walked behind her and to the small dance floor. She turned to him and wrapped her arms around his neck. He leaned down a bit and lay his head against her head and breathed in the sweet scent of her hair as his hands went around her waist.

 

They danced to 'The Way You look Tonight.' His arms tightened around her and he closed his eyes, only concentrating on the feel of her body against his and her sweet scent of flowers.

 

When the song was over they went back to their table and the food was brought to them a minute later. They had a long conversation on personal matters and when they were done they walked down to walk on the beach. Bra had to take off her boots and stockings so she was walking barefoot in the water. Gohan had taken off his blazer and his shoes and socks.

 

"Why don't you come into the water Gohan? Are you scared?" Bra teased as she walked into the water until it reached her thighs.

 

"Be careful, I don't want you hurting yourself," he said from his place over dry sand.

 

Bra began to walk around the warm water and then she stopped and looked at Gohan seriously. "Ouch!" She said as she grabbed her leg.

 

"What do you mean ouch? What's wrong? Are you ok?" He asked as he neared the water.

 

"I think I just got a leg cramp," she whined. "I can't move it hurts."

 

Gohan looked at her seriously and walked into the water, he then put a hand behind her back and knees and picked her up in his arms as if she weighed no more than a feather. Bra's head was against his neck and she smirked wickedly to herself, she then slowly began to kiss the smooth skin of his collar-bone. Gohan faltered a bit and they nearly fell.

 

She then turned his face and kissed him fully on the lips, taking the opportunity to dart her tongue into his mouth. This time he did falter and they fell into the water. Bra was quick to straddle him and she continued to kiss him passionately.

 

"A cramp huh?" he asked against her lips. Bra smiled and nodded.

 

"I just wanted to see you all wet like this. Besides I've always dreamed about making out with a guy on the beach," she said as she took his earlobe between her teeth and bit down softly.

 

Gohan shivered and nodded. "At least the water is warm," he muttered. Bra nodded and ran a hand through his wet hair. They made out for a while and then decided it best to leave unless they wanted to catch a cold.

 

~*~

 

"Thank you for the wonderful evening."

 

Bra giggled, "I should be thanking you, this isn't the first time I do the things that you should be doing and vice versa," Bra laughed.

 

He nodded and rubbed his dry clothes. "Thanks for the wash and dry," he took a deep breath and looked into her blue eyes. "I feel really relaxed around you. You put me at peace," Gohan muttered as he leaned against the door frame.

 

"And you make me feel special, I can't deny the attraction, but there's something more that I'm starting to feel at the pit of my stomach," Bra muttered as she inched slowly over to him. He smiled down at her and looked down at her beautiful flawless face.

 

"Really? Then maybe it'll help if I kissed it away?" He asked softly.

 

"Maybe," Bra muttered as their lips connected.

 

"What is going on here?" A different voice startled them apart...................

 

~~~*~~~

 

 

 

 

 

 

Did you guys like? Well the person that saw them can be anyone, but it'll be a big surprise. I'm going back to school tomorrow so I really don't know when I will be able to update. Have a good one!

 

Byebye

 

~!Joey!~