Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Oblivion ❯ It's Over? ( Chapter 3 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

It's Over?
 
---------------
 
 
"What is going on here" A voice startled them apart. Bra jumped away from Gohan and he just blinked in shock. Then he watched as Bra's pretty face broke into a huge smile.
 
"Trunks" She screamed happily as she hugged him tightly. "Its so great to see you"
 
"You too Bra" he smiled, his blue eyes sparkling the way Bra's did when she was happy. Gohan raised an eyebrow and looked at the lavender haired young man.
 
"What are you doing here" She asked happily.
 
"I'm here to buy some property and expand Capsule Corp to the states, maybe when I do you can take over the business here" He asked with a grin.
 
"Maybe, are you here alone or did momma and poppa come with you"
 
"They stayed at home, mom has a lot of work but she told me to tell you that she loves you and that as soon as she can she and dad are coming to visit" he said, he then turned to look at Gohan and regarded him coolly. "So like I asked, what's going on here"
 
She turned to Gohan and smiled sheepishly at the blank and confused look he had on his face. She turned back to her brother. "Trunks, this is Gohan, we're going out" she then turned back to Gohan. "Gohan, this is Trunks, my brother."
 
Trunks offered his hand and Gohan took it"nice to meet you, Trunks Briefs, I'm her big brother."
 
Gohan nodded. "Same here, I'm Son Gohan."
 
"Be nice to her" Trunks warned with a smirk.
 
"Trunks" Bra snapped.
 
"Don't worry I will. But I have to go now" he said turning to Bra. She nodded and gave him a peck on the cheek.
 
"I'll see you on Monday, and thanks for the wonderful time." Bra blushed a little and smiled.
 
"Thank you for making me feel so good." Then he looked at Trunks. "Trunks nice to meet you, see you both later" Gohan said and began to leave. Trunks nodded and walked into his sister's apartment. Bra looked after Gohan and then walked after her brother.
 
Bra glared at his form when she noticed he was already digging in the fridge. "How long are you gonna be here? Because if its a long time then you're gonna have to go to the market on a regular basis" Bra snickered.
 
Trunks emerged with a donut in his mouth and nodded. "Don't worry, I'll give you money for the groceries, and as for how long I'm staying I don't know. It depends on how good negotiations go for me" his blue eyes then narrowed. "Bra, how old is that guy? He doesn't look THAT old, but I can tell he's not your age."
 
Bra ignored his question and plopped down onto the couch, turning on the TV. "He's a bit older than me, but that is why I like him, so don't you worry about that" Bra said snobbishly.
 
"Just take care little sis, men older than you take advantage of naive girls, I'm not saying that you are naive" he said as he saw her eyes narrow darkly. "I'm just saying that I want you to be careful" Trunks said seriously.
 
"Trunks, you don't know Gohan, he's not like that! He is a very sweet and respectful man, up until now he hasn't made any move to touch me intimately" Bra said defending Gohan.
 
"If you say so, but if he hurts you in any way then I'll kick his ass" Trunks said plucking the remote from her hand and lying down on the other couch that was surrounding the huge flatscreen TV.
 
"If he hurts me in any way I'll kick his ass" Bra said jokingly. 'But I doubt that he will, I can see it in his eyes that everytime we are together he falls more and more for me,' Bra thought with a dreamy smile.
 
"Next time just be careful, imagine if I had come over with dad, what do you think he would have done" Trunks asked seriously.
 
Bra cringed"Daddy would have ringed Gohan's neck! I really do need to be careful" Bra muttered. 'Especially now that my brother is here. He can't know that Gohan in married!' Bra smiled sweetly at Trunks and leaned back to watch the movie he had just put on.
 
"Oh my gosh Bra, your brother is such a hottie" Maron whispered as they sat in class. She had seen him when she had gone to ask Bra about her date.
 
"I'll take your word for it, he looks like my father, with the exception that my dad has black hair and eyes" Bra whispered back. She looked up and her eyes met momentarily with Gohan's. He smiled softly and resumed the reading of his book.
 
"He's really into you" Sharon whispered from the other side of her as she watched the exchange.
 
Bra smiled and nodded"I like him too, a lot."
 
"We noticed" Maron said. "Hey Bra, does your brother have a girlfriend"
 
Bra and Sharon laughed at their friend and Bra shook her head. "Not that I know of, but I'll make sure to ask him if he wants to go out with you" Bra said.
 
"Thanks" Maron said happily.
 
"No prob" Bra replied.
 
"Tell him that I'll go visit in a few days" Sharon said. Bra nodded and her cell phone shook.
 
"I wonder who it is" she muttered. She opened her flip phone and put it to her ear. "Hello"
 
"Bra? It's Trunks, do you think that you can come by my new office after class and help me out"
 
"Yeah sure, where is it" She asked. Trunks gave her the address and she hung up.
 
Maron started to ask things about Trunks but they were interrupted when the door to the class swung open and a beautiful woman walked in. She had long black hair tied into a braid and her eyes were a soft blue. She was wearing a short skirt and a blazer and she walked in with a wicked smile directed towards Gohan.
 
Bra watched frozen as the woman walked over to him and kissed his lips. She then exchanged a few words with him and he stood. Gohan looked at Bra and then followed her. Bra kept watching as the woman waved towards Pan and then she and Gohan disappeared from her view.
 
"Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that was our Prof's wife" Maron said.
 
Bra nodded dumbly"She's a very pretty woman! I had never seen her before."
 
"No wonder the little witch Pan is actually pretty" Sharon said.
 
"Yes of course! I know how to get Pan back, and my brother is going to help me" she said wickedly.
 
"But what about me" Maron whined.
 
"Well if he likes you, then I'll just tell him to forget it, but don't worry its just a little game to get even with Pan" Bra said.
 
Gohan came back in looking a bit angry and tense, he looked towards Bra and relaxed a bit. She gave him a questioning look, but he just sighed and looked away.
 
Bra's eyes narrowed and for the remainder of the class she didn't look at him. They were finally dismissed and all the students left. Bra, Sharon, and Maron were the last to leave the class, and Bra ignored Gohan's looks making it to the door before he stopped her.
 
"Gohan, let go of me. I have many things to do" she said trying to pull her arm out of his gentle grip.
 
"Why are you angry? Its not my fault my wife came here" he said in a whisper.
 
"I thought you said things weren't going good between you two! But she comes in here and starts smooching on you, what am I supposed to think"
 
"She just came here to rile me up, you don't know how she is, she acts as if this is all a game" Gohan said taking her hands in his. "Don't be angry, even though you look beautiful all angry and jealous" he said slyly.
 
"Me jealous" She laughed sarcastically. "Dream on Professor." She turned away from him and sighed dramatically.
 
"Can I make it up to you" He asked as he put his nose in her hair and breathed in. Bra turned to look at him with a raised eyebrow.
 
"How"
 
"We can go to the movies and then dancing, how does that sound" He asked as he twirled a strand of her hair in his finger.
 
Bra sighed and nodded"When"
 
"Can you wait until Friday" He asked her carefully, expecting her to throw another fit.
 
"Ok, I'm not angry anymore" Bra said softly. "Can I at least have a kiss" She asked with a pout.
 
Gohan looked towards the door and both Maron and Sharon turned to look another way, he then turned to Bra and nodded. His lips touched hers softly at first and then turned more intense"Happy" he asked as he bit her lower lip gently.
 
"Very" Bra smiled"I'll see you next class then" she said walking towards the door.
 
"Oh and Ms. Briefs"
 
Bra turned and looked at him expectantly.
 
"I'd like to have my tie back one of these days" he laughed. Bra smiled and nodded. "Oh and do your homework"
 
Bra giggled from the door and left with her friends.
 
"Should we order some Pizza's" Trunks asked.
 
Bra was typing furiously while her brother dictated some information for her, but as always his stomach had decided to interrupt. "Yeah, just tell them to charge it to my account."
 
Trunks nodded and then made his way to get the number that was on the fridge, he grabbed the cordless phone and the doorbell rang. He walked over to the door and opened it. He looked expectantly at the person on the other side and waited for them to talk.
 
"Who the hell are you" the tall black haired young man asked.
 
"I should be asking you the same, who the hell are you to come over here screaming things" Trunks growled.
 
"Bra's my girlfriend, so I'd appreciate knowing what you are doing in her house" Goten snapped.
 
"If you really knew Bra you'd know that she has an older brother" Trunks said matter-of-factly.
 
Goten's eyes widened. "You're her brother? Well I apologize I didn't' kn"
 
"It's kinda obvious you know, next time before you go screaming to someone's home, ask will you? In any case you don't know my sister that well either" Trunks said with a smirk.
 
Goten's eyes narrowed"Can I please speak to her"
 
Trunks gave him an annoyed look and nodded, he then turned and called"Bra there's some guy here to see you" He screamed towards the library where his sister was typing her Lit. Essay.
 
"Who is it" She screamed back.
 
"Says he's your guy"
 
Bra came into the room and rolled her eyes. "What are you doing here Goten"
 
"Bra, baby we need to talk" he said softly.
 
"There's nothing to talk about, I'm really busy so please just leave" Bra turned away from him.
 
"Hey Bra what toppings do you want on your pizza" Trunks called interrupting Goten.
 
"Chicken and onion" she called back, then she turned to Goten"Look, I know Pan is your family, but she had no right to scream things out like that in public! Especially when she decides to insult me" Bra said accusingly.
 
"Look I'm sorry! It was wrong of me to jump the gun like that, I'm sorry" he whispered.
 
Bra sighed and nodded"Apology accepted Goten" he started towards her, but her raised hand stopped him. "But I think it best if we stay away from each other for a while."
 
"WHAT" Goten nearly yelled"You're breaking up with me"
 
"Goten! We were never really in an official relationship! You told me that yourself"
 
"You have another guy don't you" Goten asked in a deathly calm voice.
 
Bra sighed in annoyance and pinched the bridge of her nose.
 
"Well you know what? In that case I think we should see other people" Goten growled.
 
Bra raised an eyebrow"Did you have a girl in mind already"
 
"That wouldn't be your problem. But ok, its over Bra, when you need me, you'll know where to find me" he said with a knowing smile.
 
"Get out of my house Goten"
 
He glared at her and left, slamming the door loudly.
 
She turned and met her brother's amused and narrowed eyes. "He ended up breaking up with you" He snickered.
 
"We were never really official because he's afraid of any kind of commitment, I wont get into details as to why I was with him, because I doubt you want to know" Trunks nodded in disgust. "So a few days ago, he gave his little niece the chance to insult me and he had the nerve to get mad at me. So I told him to stay away from me."
 
Trunks raised a lavender eyebrow. "So who's the other guy that I met? Can it be that my little sis IS turning into a player" he teased.
 
"Shut it Trunks. Goten was just a fling, Gohan is more serious" Bra said.
 
"I gotta admit that at first I thought it was Gohan, but then I noticed he was younger and his hair was different, they really look alike" Trunks said thoughtfully.
 
"That's because they're brother's" Bra said matter-of-factly.
 
"WHAT" Trunks said in shock. Bra nodded and he started to laugh uncontrollably. "You have turned into a player!..." after laughing for a few minutes he sobered and sat up on the couch"Do they know they both have you in common"
 
"Only Gohan" she shrugged. "Speaking of being a player, I have a plan to get back at this girl I don't like, will you help me"
 
"What? NO." He turned the TV on and decided to ignore her.
 
"Trunks please? Oh and by the way, Maron likes you and she wants to know if you'll go out with her" Bra said flatly.
 
"Your blond friend"
 
"Yeah, the one that came by on Sunday" Bra said.
 
"She's cute, tell her that I'll go out with her on Sunday."
 
"I'll tell her only if you promise to help me with that girl I hate, besides Maron already knows my plan" Bra said wiggling her eyebrows.
 
Trunks sighed in annoyance"Fine I'll help you, now tell me what you want to do" he said.
 
"Ok."
 
"That was such a great movie" Bra said as she and Gohan walked out from the theater. Bra had her arm wrapped around his and he had let her borrow his jacket.
 
"Yeah, I didn't know you liked horror movies" Gohan said with a chill.
 
"That's because you never asked" Bra giggled. "But I could tell that you don't like them by the way you were holding my hand" she said with a smirk.
 
"I-uh... I wasn't scared, if that's what you were thinking" he stuttered.
 
"Yeah right" Bra laughed. "So where to now"
 
"How about we get some pizza" he asked pointing towards a pizzeria that was across the shopping center.
 
"Great! I could go for some Pizza" Bra said. They got into his car and then drove over to park closer to the restaurant.
 
As they sat down next to each other in the booth and waited, Gohan watched her quietly. 'I can't help but continue to think that she is a young girl that has no business with a married man, but she's just so beautiful and intelligent, and I like her,' he debated to himself. 'What should I do? The more I know, the less I want to let her go.'
 
"What's on your mind" Bra asked.
 
"A lot. I have no right to be here with you. You are a young woman who deserves to find a young man to share things with, I can't promise you anything. I have a daughter your age and I am still married" he said softly, not daring to look into her shocked blue eyes.
 
"Why are you telling me this"
 
"Because I am a man that is far older than you, I'm old enough to be your father, and I don't want to start something that will not grow" he said sadly.
 
"But I don't care Gohan, you know that damn well. I like you for who you are, I don't care about your wife, or your age, or the fact that you have a daughter my age. All I know is that I feel something special every time I look at you, every time I look into those dark eyes of yours. Are you going to tell me you don't feel the same" Bra asked him seriously.
 
Gohan looked into those big azure eyes and shook his head. "I can't deny something that pulls at me, but I don't want to find out that this was a game, that I was just an infatuation."
 
"I swear it over all that is precious to me, that you are not, nor do I want you to be a game to me, but I also am afraid that I will be some young girl that you will sleep with and then end up leaving her to go back to his wife" Bra whispered.
 
"I don't think that will happen" he said slowly. "Things between my wife and I are beyond repair. I don't think anything will ever bring us together."
 
"That is a good thing then" Bra said as she took his hand in his.
 
"I think I agree with you" he whispered as he brought his lips to hers.
 
He walked at a leisurely pace, checking out the girls that were located on campus. They looked at him and waved his way, he knew he was a VERY good looking guy. Then he looked up and saw her. She wasn't as pretty as the blonde he was dating but she was close.
 
She dropped a piece of paper without realizing it and he grabbed it before anyone could.
 
"Excuse me miss, but you seem to have dropped this" he said giving her a drop dead gorgeous smile.
 
She looked at him without hiding her leering and he smirked. "Th-thank you" she stuttered.
 
"If I may introduce myself, my name is Trunks, with who do I have the pleasure of speaking with" he asked smoothly.
 
"Son Pan, and the pleasure is all mine" she said regaining a bit of confidence in herself.
 
"Well Ms. Son, I hope to see you around here again" he said with a wink as he walked away.
 
"So do I" she muttered to herself.
 
Trunks smirked to himself but then frowned. 'I wonder what my little sister is up to,' he thought as he went to his car.
 
Bra was walking slowly towards Gohan's class, just as she was about to enter, her arm was grabbed and she was pulled back. She looked up in shock and encountered Goten's deep sad eyes.
 
"Bra, please I'm sorry" Goten said as he pressed his forehead against hers and brought her small body into his arms.
 
"Goten, you were the one that broke it off. Just don't do this, I don't want to end up hurting you" Bra said as she caressed his face lightly.
 
Goten sighed in resignation and nodded. "Can I at least have a last kiss"
 
Bra looked at him sadly and nodded. "Fine Goten, but that is the last you will get from me." Before she could say another word, he grabbed her into a deep kiss and Bra let out a muffled 'eep.'
 
Unfortunately for Bra, Gohan chose that moment to come out of the class and his mouth dropped open. "Goten. Ms. Briefs! I don't believe this is either the place or time to be doing your business." He spat.
 
Bra pulled away from Goten. "Professor Gohan! I can explain... he- ... I- um"
 
"No need to explain Ms. Briefs, class is about to start" he ground out and with that he turned and nearly marched back into his class.
 
"I guess my brother is having a bad day" Goten mumbled.
 
"Stay away from me Goten" Bra snapped as she went into the classroom. Goten shrugged and left with a smirk pulling at his face.
 
"Gohan I can explain" Bra said as she walked over to his desk and to him.
 
"I may use glasses Ms. Briefs, but I certainly am not blind" he said as he stood to write some things on the board.
 
"So what? You're not even going to give me the benefit of the doubt" Bra asked.
 
"Oh, you have my doubt alright, my brother is your age so you're better off with him" Gohan said without turning.
 
"Are you saying that you don't want to see me anymore" Bra asked dumbly.
 
"I'd love to keep seeing you Bra, but it is obvious that things between us wont work, we are too different" he whispered.
 
"Fine Gohan" she whispered. His eyes widened but he didn't turn to look at her"We'll see how long you last without me."
 
He whirled around to face her. "Please take your seat Ms. Briefs, class is about to start" he said tightly. Bra sent back a confident smirk.
 
"Whatever you say, Professor, just do me one huge favor" she kept smirking. "When you're lying in bed ALONE, think of me" she said as she blew him a kiss and pranced over to her seat.
 
'Don't worry, I doubt I'll be able to stop thinking about you, even in my dreams,' Gohan said as he slumped his shoulders and turned to continue writing his notes on the board.
 
 
 
Can it really be over so soon? Well stay tuned for the next chapter and find out. I'll see you guys soon!
 
Byebye
 
!Joey!