Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Of Friends and Lovers ❯ Prologue

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]


Disclaimer: I do not own Dragonball Z or the any of the characters. They belong to Akira Toriyama. However, all characters related to the world of Magic do belong to me and are a part of my original story.

AN: Okay guys this is part two of my unfinished fic The Show. It centers on the next generation. However, reading The Show is not required to understand Of Friends and Lovers. Below is a short prologue of the last story for those who have not read it. I promise it's much shorter than the first prologue.

* * *

In this fic, the DBZ characters are real. As a family outing, ChiChi and Bulma arranged for the whole group to go to a new play. Unbeknownst to them The Show was about them, put on by a strange group of people known as Magic. Magic is an international entertainment powerhouse. It's made up of eight women and six men. They sing, dance, and act, but most important to this fic they do voice-overs. Yes, your thinking is right. They do the voices for DB/Z/GT. But only the women do the voices. A list of who plays whom is at the end of prologue. The members of Magic are immortal and have powers and strength that rival even the strongest members of the Z fighters.

The most important new character of this fic is Brianna. She is the daughter of Alisa who is one of the youngest members of Magic. She (Brianna) is in the age group with the Z-kids being 5 years younger than Trunks (the oldest) and 5 years older than Bra (the youngest). The six of them (Trunks, Goten, Brianna, Marron, Pan, and Bra) are all extremely close.

Okay the characters:

Ashley = Goku and ChiChi

Jasmine = Piccolo, Dabora, Kami, Puar and Oolong

Mona = Vegeta and Bulma

Leeza = Announcer at the tournaments and all the evil villains except Android 17 and Dabora.

Alisa = Gohan, Videl, and Hercule

Isabella = Krillin, 18, Marron, Android 17

Daisy = Trunks, Goten, Pan, Bra

Tina = Yamcha, all the Kias, Master Roshi, Dende, Mr. Popo

I know I missed some but these are the basics. If I missed someone important just let me know in your review.

In this fic the Dragonball and Dragonball Z episodes are accurate due to the fact that Yajarobe lost the books, which were kept by Corwin, that held all the records for all the people in the Dragonball Z universe in a poker game to a young man named Akira Toriyama. GT is Yajarobe's personal creation after he ran out of stories. That explains it being unoriginal.

Well there's the prologue. Much shorter than the first one I must say. I know it sounds confusing but I promise this story will be worth it. Enjoy chapter one!