Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ One Kiss, One Hundred Realizations ❯ Important Notice ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Yeah! Thank you all to anyone who reviewed or bothered to visit. Well, I hope all of you people are still interested, so here's the sweeter part: Bulma's POV. I don't want to disappoint anyone, now. The reason why this may not be the best you've ever seen is because I 'm 13, and will be turning 14 December 26! Yaye! More for me! FYI, I'm a slow updater, mainly because I'm very busy and I get writer's block a lot. It's hard for me to continue a story and still keep it interesting. I need a lot of reviews with guidance, support, and the like. Oh, and please someone answer me about the plea below. Oh, wait, actually. This is just a note to you guys, I've decided. I don't know if I'll continue this story. I might start over since I think I got off on a bad start, or I may never continue this, or at least won't until after a very long time. Sorry. Oh, and let me know if you want a response on the page. I'll be glad to do it.

*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*-- *--*--*--*--*--*--*

PLEASE! Could someone tell me how to make things work?! OK, so here's the thing. I type up my story on Microsoft Word. Everything is perfect and just the way I want it to show up when I post it up on mediaminer. Since Microsoft Word has all that fancy stuff, I expect the story to come up with things italicized, bold, underlined, double-spaced, in the correct font and size when people read the fic on mediaminer, and everything is going to be fine and will be just the way it's supposed to be to make it look right. When I post a fic, I check on it on the site to make sure everything is OK. I look it up on the site and things that are supposed to be bold, italicized, and the like are in the regular font ff.net has for the fics. Also, when I want to make an eclipse (I think it's what that three dots in a row thing to stand for a pause is called) show up, it does it on MC, but when it's shown on the site it's just one dot. The same thing happens when I want the two dashes, it only gives you one. When I want more space in between paragraphs, it'll come out as only two enter spaces or will be one big clump. I wonder why other fics turn out OK, but mine isn't. Could someone please tell me step-by-step how to submit and prepare a fic properly, please? I'm desperate to know. Thank you so much to whoever does answer. If you have any questions at all or anything at all about or similar to this, just review or e-mail me. My e-mail is in my bio, and you can get some more info there.