Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ One Sweet Day ❯ One Sweet Day ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer/Claims: I don't own DBZ, nor the characters of DBZ. It belongs to Akira Toriyama, the creator and it's signers. I do, however, own this fic so please don't steal!

One Sweet Day

By:Shateera S.

I slammed the door, threw a glass cup at my mirror and laid down and cried. I cried my heart out, I felt helpless. I didn't know what to do. My problems just seemed like they'd never go away. My cell phone rung. I picked it up and looked on the caller ID. It was Vegeta. I didn't feel like talking to him today. I just wanted to be alone, and cry. I didn't want him to see me this way today nor hear me. Yet, I reluctantly picked up the phone, wiped away me tears and answered, "Hello?"

"Hey, Woman. I've been wandering if, maybe I could come on over and we could study?" he asked looking at his watch, he really didn't intend to get any studying done tonight.

I smiled slightly, through my previous tears. "Maybe, I'll think about it. I really don't know," I replied, suddenly remembering how it felt when Vegeta was finished, how he'd leave me all alone at night while I slept. And how he'd mistreat me after he was done the next morning, as though I were nothing. Was sex all he wanted? I wandered. I wanted a man to hold me and kiss me when I'm afraid and lonely. Not a man, who thought sex cured all...

"Let me know, all right?" Vegeta asked, easily.

"Ok. I love you," I whispered through the reciever. There was a pause over the line. I began to panic, maybe I shouldn't have said that, but didn't he love me back? I know I didn't just jump into sex with a guy and not know how he really felt about me. Or did I? With my parents fighting constantly and threatning each other with a divorce, then arguing over who will keep me. Promising one another, that one of them will never see me again. Maybe I did...

Vegeta finally seemed to regain his voice as he heard me sniffle through the phone. "Woman, why are you crying?" he asked curiously, in a rather disgusted tone.

"I'm not crying. I'm just..." I couldn't think of a lie. My tounge was caught. "Vegeta please, could you just call me back. I don't feel like talking right now, ok?" I mumbled as I nearly broke down crying over the phone.

"Yes, Woman. I would prefer that. I would rather not hear you crying over some stupid emotional shit you humans, do.." he replied rather harshly.

"Vegeta, why does it always have to be like this? Why are you so cold, now a days?" I asked hot tears spilling down my cheeks.

"Woman, you knew what you were getting yourself into when you first got involved with me. You know I don't have time to play these emotional games with you," he told her firmly, his dark, cold eyes narrowing over the phone.

"You don't care about me. All you care about is sex, that gravity room, and training! What about me, Vegeta? I have needs too. Needs that you're supposed to fill.Where do I fit in on your schedule of things to think about? Where!" I yelled through tears. I was angry now, I was feeling used, angry, and sad all at the same time.

"Look, woman. I didn't call you to play games with you. Call me, when you grow up," was the last thing I heard from him, as he hung up the phone on me. I dropped to the floor and curled up in a ball and cried some more. I cried for a few hours. That's when he called. "Hello?" I answered sniffling.

"Look, woman. I'm sorry. Are you mad?" he asked roughly, trying to be sound at least a bit nice.

"I don't know right now. Goodbye, Vegeta. I have to think about some things right now."

"What do you have to think about?" he asked sneered.

"About us," I whispered as I closed my eyes tightly, and hung up before he could reply. I brushed away some blue strands that had fallen out of place and dried away tears from my deep blue eyes. I sighed and took a deep breath.

Vegeta why can't you see that you hurt me so much when you pull away from me like you do. I truly don't know why you treat me so bad. You said you cared for me, that you don't want to bug me. You know I really love you, I can't deny. I can feel it everytime you wrap your arms around me and hold me, right before you lay me down.

You used to tell me that I was all you had. All you lived for. What happened? Did I change you so quickly. Vegeta, now a days, all I can do is cry because of how you hurt me so bad. You just add on to my list of problems. You come and go. Though now you only come to get it late at night with the lights off.

When I'm home, I feel all alone, while I'm listening to my parents screaming at each other in the background. I have my hands covering my face when they argue. They used to be so in love, but then I don't know what happened. They just disconnected so quickly.

Sometimes, I call you because I'm sick of being in the same house with them, listening to them arguing. "I just want to get away. I just want to be with you right now," I'd tell you, but you'd just push me away and tell me that you had other things to do. That other wise if you didn't have such more important things to do, you'd be with me. As though, I not important enough to you, to cancel your schedule and hold the one who loves you so much. Do you even want to be with me anymore. Do you want me bad enough? If you knew that, I was on the verge of death, would you care? Would you put me first, or even second instead of last for once. I need to be in your life so desperately, Vegeta. I need you to want to be with me.

You've just changed so much. You have me confused about us. If there is a us, now. You're never there like you used to be. You're always yelling and screaming at me. You've been rubbing off on me, lately. I've been screaming back and shouting out my frustrations to the world. But, yelling doesn't set me free. It only allows me to blame some one else, but in the end I always end up knowing it's all my fault. If I had one wish, Vegeta. It would be that you would love me some day. That you would at least care or think about me, other than just your bed warmer. I just wish, that you would want and need more out of a woman than just what she spreads...

I want to be your blue haired angel...

I open my eyes and stare at my reflection through my now broken glass mirror, as I sit up on my bed. A moment later, I am up and pop my Ashanti CD into the steroe. I turn to "Foolish." I sure felt foolish, but only my man wasn't cheating on me. I stop the song. It was too depressing, so I put in my JaRule, Mariah Carey , Nelly and Aaliyah CDs.

I played Aaliyah "Miss You." I missed the way my parents were before. They used to never fuss and fight. I don't know what happened. I missed the way things used to be between me and Vegeta when he thought he was the strongest. Before, my old friend came back and proved him wrong.

Goku, was his name. He was a goofy, nice, dumb kind of guy. Yet, he some how possessed one talent. The great ability to fight and beat my boyfriend. I don't hate Goku for it, I actually still am his friend. The mere fact disgusts Vegeta, who can't stand Goku and his nice, weak traits. He tells me so everytime he Goku comes and says hi to me, as he glares at Goku. Letting Goku know he doesn't like him. Vegeta has been training every since Goku beat him.....

I turn off my steroe with it's remote, and close my eyes and drift away into the sweet comfort of sleep. I deserved it through all the things that had happened today. I still decided on one thing though, I could never let Vegeta go. I love him too much, no matter how far he pushes me. He always caught me when I fell...

Ok, I'm done with this chapter. Another fic I may not finish. lol. What you guys think?