Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ One Sweet Day ❯ One Sweet Day ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer/Claims: I don't own DBZ, nor the characters of DBZ. It belongs to Akira Toriyama, the creator and it's signers. I do, however, own this fic so please don't steal!

One Sweet Day

By:Shateera S.

~The Next Morning (School, Friday December 6,2002)

I arose rubbing my eyes groggily and looked over to my alarm clock. It was 7:00. I had 30 minutes to get dressed. I sighed throwing aside my midnight blue cover and walked over to my closet. I pulled out my new light, pink "Eyeshadow" shirt, which was covered with drawings of flowers, white imprinted words and lighter pink glitter scattered here and there, making the shirt look marvelous. I pulled out a pair of white, "Let Me Be" pants which had a pink, scarf-like, skirt covered with pink flowers here and there imprinted on it, to tie in my pants loop. I knew I'd look good today as I pulled out my white Reebox Classics, and put on my outfit then my shoes. I found my diamond earrings, necklace and bracelet and put them on. I grabbed my pink lip gloss and applied it on my lips along with some mascara for my eyes, then a hint of make up to complete my look.

I looked into my broken mirror and smiled, satisfied with my reflection. I looked marvolous. Vegeta shouldn't be able to deny me anything I wanted today. 'Hopefully' a voice in my mind whispered as I grabbed my white purse.

I grabbed my keys to my black 02' Mercades Benz and walked down the stairs to get breakfast before I left. I nearly reached the kitchen before I heard my parent's voices raise inside the kitchen. On second thought, I decided to skip breakfast this morning. I wanted to avoid whatever argument they were having, I thought as I walked towards the door and left.

I climbed in my Mercades Benz, and turned on some music. Usher's "U Don't Have To Call" just happened to be playing. I smiled thoughtfully. I hadn't heard my favorite song in a while. I threw on some black shades and began bouncing and singing along to the song as I drove to school.

~15 minutes later at school~

I grabbed my books out of my locker, slammed it shut and ran over to Vegeta. "Vegeta," I said, tapping him on the shoulder with a nervous smile. He shut his locker and roughly turned to face me, as though asking, "What do you want?"

"I want to apologize, for last night. I'm sorry, I just really didn't feel like talking,"I said staring at him nervously.

His eyes narrowed at me concentrating on my face, as though there was someting there. "Woman, what in the hell is that shit on your face?" he asked glaring at me. "You look, old!" he sneered staring at me disgustedly.

"What?! Vegeta, I do not! It's make up!" I yelled, shocked at his sudden outburst. 'I don't look old, do I?' I questioned myself silently.

"Well, I don't care what the hell it is. Get that shit off of your face immediately. I do not want to be seen with such a..., an old hag for a girlfriend." He sneered at me.

"I... I can't believe you'd say that. I did all of this for you, and all you can say is that, I look like an old hag? I can't believe you could be so inconsiderately rude. I don't know what I have to do to please you. Nor what to do to make you notice me, again. I really don't. And, I'm through trying!" I said, glaring at him intensely trying to blink back tears. I turned away and walked to class.

I reached Ms. Ballews Home Economic's class and flung my head down onto the desk and tried not to cry. It's too stupid of a matter to cry about, I told myself. And by some miracle, I didn't cry, as a dark haired, scar faced boy tapped me on the shoulder. I lifted my head up to stare at him.

His name was Yamcha. Rumors had it, that he was gay because he always got nervous around girls, and never went out with one. It was also said that, he was a virgin. I usually ignored these rumors because secretly I thought he was a cute, nice looking, decent guy. And there is nothing wrong with being a virgin, it means you have respect for yourself.

"Um. Hi," he said to me nervously with a smile, blushing tremendously.

"Hey," I said looking at him curiously, wandering what he wanted.

"I, um, saw you outside arguing with your boyfriend. And, um, I just wanted to tell you that I disagree with him. You're always beautiful and you don't look old," he said nervously, still blushing as I stared at him.

"Well, thank you," I said now smiling. "You're Yamcha, right? I asked.

"Yeah," he replied more steadily now.

"Well, I'm Bulma. And it's nice to meet ya," I said, grinning at him, feeling like those girls in the movies.

"Nice to meet you too, Bulma," he said smiling, when the bell rung and he went to his seat.

"Ms. Ballew, my Home Economics' teacher, was rushing children to get into the class, telling them they'd get sent to the office if they weren't in by the time she closed her door. The children scurried into the room and sat down.

"Okay, class. As you know, that today we are going to do a bit of group work. The groups are as following:

Bulma& Yamcha

Goku& ChiChi

Krillen& No.18

Launch& Tien

Mariah& Chris

Ashley& Jake

Carmela& Jason

James& Shay

I looked over to the blushing Yamcha and winked at him.

Now we have the rental babies delivered and I expect you to take handle them with great care, as though they were real. They do, however, have all the traits of real babies, such as, they cry when they're hungry, they laugh, play, and you are required to change them, and all the major stuff. Now, you may NOT leave these babies unattended to. You have to carry them wherever you go, that includes: lunch, class, and home. You may only leave them with your parents for two hours. No extra time. Both parents are to be active in the child's life until this project is over, in three weeks," Ms. Ballew stated looking at the students, making sure no one looked confused.

The class just groaned, in irritation, indicating that they really didn't want to do the project. Ms. Ballew just rolled her eyes, saying she didn't care what they didn't want to do. Then she decided to get smart, "Um. You know you really don't do this project."

"For real?" James asked, his blue eyes, brightening up.

"Yes, I'm serious. You can just take a zero on this assignment, which counts 55% of your grade, Mr. Taylor," she said to him simply.

"Oh," James, said shutting up quickly.

I walked over to Yamcha, who seemed to be in another world, and tapped him lightly on the shoulder. He seemed to jump up a little, as he felt my touch and turned around to face me. "Oh, I'm sorry. I was just surprised a little, you know?" Yamcha said with a sheepish smile, looking at me.

"So, what gender do you think we should pick?" I asked, brushing a few blue strands from my face.

"Um, I don't care. A girl?" he asked. I knew he was doing it because he thought maybe I'd want a girl, not because he wanted one. So, I said, "No. How about we pick a boy?" I asked, smiling at him knowingly.

"Okay," he replied, as he stood up and walked over to the brown table, which the dolls lay upon.

"Um, let's take this one," I said, taking the dark eyed, raven haired one. "It reminds me of you," I said smiling and blushing at the same time. Was I flirting with this guy? Or was I just making friends with him finally? Which I really don't know. I picked up the doll, which was about four pounds and the two project manuals.

"Ok," Yamcha said casually with a smile, without blushing or laughing nervously. He seemed a bit more comfortable with me now. I was glad for him but I still didn't know what was going on with me.

"I felt like, Usher in his "U Don't Have To Call" video. I mean, Vegeta didn't have to call me right then, to make me feel better. I love him and think the world of him, but right now I'm gonna be alright without him. As a matter of a fact, I'm enjoying this time away from him and his rude comments.

"So, you want to come to my place so we could both. Um you know, work on this project. I mean, I'm not trying to be forward or anything. I know you're dating Vegeta and all, so I wouldn't like..." Yamcha, was interrupted by me putting a finger over his lips. I smiled at him, "Don't worry. I know you're not trying anything. I understand and get the point. And yes, I'll come over," I said with a knowing smile.

"Ok," Yamcha said comfortably. "So, what do you want to name it?" he asked casually.

"I don't know. How about Usher Usami?" I asked thinking of my favorite R&B singer's name.

Yamcha grinned, at my choice. "Ok, whatever you say," he replied.

"That's what I thought," I said with a superior smirk. Vegeta was rubbing off on me now. Yamcha just shook his head at me playfully, as Ms. Ballew handed out the supplies for the babies, such as diapers, baby wipes, baby food, and baby bottles. "Now, I will only supply you with the nessercaries today. After these are all gone, you will have to go out and buy them yourselves."

The class groaned again and again Ms. Ballew ignored their complaints. Five minutes later, the bell rang and class was dismissed.

~End of the Day (Locker Break)~

I turned my locker combination, unlocked it, and shoved my books into my locker balancing the baby in one hand, grabbing book bag. I turned around to face Vegeta, who had his arms folded and a smirk on his lips but then he looked down the see a doll in my hands.

"What the hell is that?" he asked curiously.

"Would you stop cursing for once? It's my baby. I mean, damn. What does it look like to you?" I asked annoyed.

"A plastic fool!" he shot back, disgustedly.

"You know what, if you don't have anything positive to say then just don't say anything at all. Okay?" I said, sarcastically rolling my eyes at Vegeta in annoyance.

"Hmp. So, what's the little son of a bitches' name?" he asked smirking.

"Shut the FUCK UP Vegeta! My kid is NOT a bitch!" I yelled.

"No. I said he was the son of a bitch. And I asked you his name," he said chuckling.

"Just shut up. I don't feel like arguing, right now. It's name is Usher Usami. Ok?" I said giving up.

"Usami? Who is your partner?" he asked casually.

"Yamcha," I said, knowing he'd be shocked and blown away.

"What?!!!?!" Vegeta yelled, as the bell rang.

"Sorry, Veggie. We'll talk later!" I said, tauntedly, moving into the crowd of children, who were rushing to either a bus or their cars. I went stepped out of the school building, and spotted Yamcha walking over to car. "Hey, Yamcha!" I yelled capturing his attention.

"Because I don't know where you live, I'm going to follow you. Okay?" I asked.

"All right," he said getting into his black 02'Navigation, with the 18" rims, which were just shinning like they were about to blind someone. I smirked as I climbed into my Benz, started the engine and drove off to follow Yamcha......

That's the end of this chapter! Yay! Lol. Anyways glad ya'll liked my fic. Thanks for your reviews! And if you have any questions or comments on this fic, feel free to hit me up @ Shateera40@hotmail.com, or LilShayX03@Yahoo.com. I'm out and remember, review!