Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Other World ❯ Chapter 6

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

In a few moments Bulma was at the place where she had seen movement. She looked around herself slowly, but saw nothing.

"This isn't right." Thought Bulma "I saw something. It must have been Vegeta."

Bulma continued to look and soon saw something out of the corner of her eye. It was like a blur, and Bulma noticed that it was coming towards her.

Just as it was about to hit her, her heightened reflexes allowed her to dodge.

The blur simply turned and came at her again, but this time Bulma put her foot out and tripped the blur.

Once it had fallen, Bulma noticed that it looked like one of the blue people from the mob she had seen before. Some sort of energy surrounded this one, but was dimming, and Bulma guessed it was a shield of some sort. Maybe even a speed enhancer, because they definitely weren't going this fast before.

Bulma knelt down to pick the person up and winced a little from the pain in the leg that she had tripped him with. She was about to pick him up when a she received a sharp blow to the back of her neck.

As Bulma dropped the man and turned to see what had hit her, she noticed her vision blurring. Behind her was another one of those blue people, and it was the last thing she saw before her world became black.

***

"This Saiyan hunger is going to kill me." Yamcha thought as he finished off his 19th plate of food, and looked at the clock that was hanging over the kitchen sink.

"Bulma's been gone for more than half an hour. She must have found Vegeta by now. Maybe they're doing something…" Yamcha's face took on an expression of anger as he thought of what he would do to Vegeta if he had hurt Bulma, but then it softened as he realized that especially now Bulma could take care of herself.

A sound from the door brought him from his thoughts and Yamcha looked over at it. At least he looked at the hole where the door had been.

"What the…" Yamcha's expression was cut short as his ears caught something. Quickly he jumped back and something went straight pass him and crashed into the table, making it fall over; the things that had been on top of the table now slid to the floor, some of them breaking.

Yamcha walked over to the thing that had fallen once it hit the table. He recognized it as one of those blue people from before.

Yamcha picked the person up and was about to speak when his ears caught another sound.

Quickly he stepped to the side and kicked at the blur that was coming for him. The kick sent it flying to one of the walls, and a small crater was formed where it impacted.

"Bulma's not going to be happy about this" Yamcha said really to no one. One of the two responded in that weird language.

"Oh, not again." Yamcha sighed and held up a threatening hand that was charged with ki. Then the group struggled to understand each other using signs and such.

Some time later Yamcha understood that they wanted him to go with them. PART OF Yamcha wanted to go so he could see what was so important. It's not like they could take him if they tried. The other part of Yamcha wanted him to stay and wait for Bulma.

"No, scratch that" Yamcha thought "If she wants to stay out and play with Vegeta then that's her choice."

Yamcha nodded his asset and lowered his hand then grabbed a communicator from one of the capsules, just in case Bulma wanted to reach him after all. He then scribbled a quick not telling what had happened and went the three went outside.

The two blue people touched something on their belts, which caused the blue shield to appear around them again.

They both turned and ran off quickly, becoming blurs and leaving Yamcha to follow them. As he did this Yamcha wondered how they hadn't caught up with him before, then guessed that it had something to do with their belts and that weird blue shield.

Soon they were at the palace that Yamcha had escaped from previously. As they approached it, the trio slowed. This allowed Yamcha to really take in the palace.

It was tall, really tall and had a castle like shape. He guessed it had maybe 30 floors and probably had a basement, as well. Waving proudly from its tower was a blue flag with a white burst on it. The palace itself was a reddish-brown and milling about it were people doing various things.

As the trio walked by, these people backed up and stared, allowing passage to the palace. Many of them murmured "Klopet" as they passed.

A Saiyan like smirk appeared on Yamcha's face. These people feared him, or respected him. Probably both. In front of them, his two escorts were also beaming with pride.

The trio went into the palace and headed for the throne room.

There to his surprise was Aiya. She was now dressed differently than she had been before. On her head now rested a golden tiara with a white stone in the middle of it. On her arms were bracelets and in her hand she held a golden scepter with a similar white stone encased in it. She still wore no shirt, but her skirt was shorter now and was white as well. Draped over her shoulders was a dark green cloak that was connected to her by golden clasp.

"Aiya" Yamcha said to her. The two people that had been with him were now standing off to the side somewhere.

Aiya walked down from her throne and stopped in front of Yamcha. Gracefully she kneeled and said, "Klopet"

Everyone else in the throne room followed suit and kneeled as well saying, "Klopet."

Yamcha just looked on. He didn't understand what was happening, but he liked it.

***

Vegeta woke to the feel of a cold floor beneath him. He sat up slowly and his head began to pound as he thought back to what had happened before he came here.

"Those people." He said as what had happened became clearer to him, "They kidnapped me!"

Vegeta looked around at his surroundings for the first time. He was in some sort of cell. There was a pallet and blanket on one side of the room, along with a bucket. The thing that shocked Vegeta most though was that the cell had no bars or anything of the sort. To keep him in.

"These people are more foolish than Kakkarot." He said to himself as he stood and headed for the non-existent bars.

After he had walked a couple of feet, Vegeta felt a sharp pain in his body, as if he had been shocked.

He backed up quickly, not knowing where the pain had come from or why it had come.

"Maybe there's some sort of invisible wall here" he thought. Vegeta reached out with his hand again, determined to confirm his suspicions. When his hand was at its full length, a sudden shock passed through Vegeta's body. This time though, Vegeta noticed that the shock hadn't come from his arm. Instead it had come from his neck.

Vegeta raised a hand to his neck and his eyes widened as he realized that he still had a collar around it.

"It's like…" He thought "Like I'm some sort of animal.

Vegeta punched at the air in frustration and then walked over to the corner and kicked the pallet.

After a few minutes of doing this, he allowed himself to slide down the cold cell wall, onto the equally cold floor.

"How could I be reduced to this." He thought to himself

Vegeta spent some minutes wondering how he had got into this mess. In the end he realized that if he never stopped training to answer that stupid doorbell then he wouldn't have been sent to this weird world, lost all his power, got chased by a humongous purple monster, or winded up here.

Sounds from outside of the cell brought him from his thoughts. From what he could hear there was a struggle and curses that you'd never imagine existed were being yelled.

"Woman…" Vegeta said quietly as he recognized the very colorful vocabulary that could only belong to one person. He stood quickly and walked within a safe distance of the cells unseen door.

Appearing now in his sight were 5 people. Four blue ones and one blue haired woman. As they brought her towards the cell, with a great amount of difficulty, Vegeta noticed 3 of the people groping her in places that she definitely did not agree with. They even joked about it amongst themselves

"Do you see those things on her chest? None of our women have those."

"Yeah. I wonder if the queen will let me keep her."

"Maybe, but I'll ask her first."

"Not like it'll do any good. No one wants to be your mate anyway."

For some reason that Vegeta couldn't understand, he felt angry at this. It wasn't like he liked the woman, but the way that they were talking about her just made his blood boil

"You've been around her too long" Vegeta thought as he forced himself to calm down and back away into the shadows. Though he didn't like to admit it, he knew that he stood no chance against any of those blue people in his current state.

One of the people typed on a pad on the wall and deactivated the invisible field. The other three threw Bulma in the cell with Vegeta, but not before she kicked one of them hard in the gut.

The other three laughed at the unfortunate one and after the field was activated again, they left, still talking about what they would do if they could with the strange alien female.

Bulma stood and snarled at the leaving people and as she stood her hair moved a little making Vegeta able to see that she also had a collar. He almost said something, but then she turned around and noticed him.

"I was looking for you!" she said ", but you had to be dumb and get yourself caught"

"Look whose talking."

"Oh just shut up. I'm going to find a way out of here." Bulma headed towards the invisible field and Vegeta was sure that she would run into it and receive the same shock that he had.

Instead she stopped just centimeters in front of it and observed the walls.

"If only I had brought my utility belt," she murmured to herself.

Vegeta watched as Bulma studied the field for a few moments then went to lean on a wall.

All day they remained somewhat like this and hardly talked to each other. Each was surrounded by their own thoughts. Bulma: how to get out and wondering about Yamcha. Vegeta: worrying about how to get out and despite himself, he wondered about the woman in front of him and how those blue guys had talked about her.

As he glanced at her now and then, he admitted that she was very beautiful, even though he would never tell her that.

Hours passed in their minds, though in this twisted world, it was only seconds. Soon they were given a weird sort of food

Bulma tried it first and once Vegeta saw that it didn't kill her, He ate as well.

"So Vegeta, " Bulma said, "How did you get here?"

"Same way you did" Vegeta said with an annoyed tone, though inside he was actually embarrassed.

"Look, I'm just trying to find a way out of here and I thought it might help."

"You do that then, but how I got here doesn't have a thing to do with how he get out."

"Vegeta" Bulma said in an almost pleading voice that turned angry "Fine I'll get out and leave you here."

"Do what you want." Responded Vegeta as he stifled a yawn. He then got up and walked over to the pallet, leaving an angry Bulma to herself.

Once at the pallet, he pulled the blanket over himself and attempted to get to sleep. His peace was short leave since Bulma decided to yell at him

"You can't sleep there Vegeta, I'm sleeping there!"

"Too bad."

"But I'm a woman."

"Do I look like I care?" Vegeta said as he sat up and scowled at her.

"Well there's only one pallet and blanket. Lets play rock-paper-scissors for them."

"Hell no, I was here first. If you want the blanket and the pallet so much then just come over here." Vegeta lifted the blanket and patted the space beside him with a smirk on his face.

Bulma hesitated for a moment as if she was actually considering what he had offered then said, "Like I'd really sleep beside you, you pervert!" Bulma looked around for something to throw and the only thing was the bucket, which she didn't really want to touch. Seeing that she couldn't cause him any bodily harm from this far away, she turned around and walked into a corner where she huddled herself into a ball. She did realize that she could just slap him or something, but at the moment she didn't even want to touch him.

"Your loss." Said Vegeta as he shrugged and lay back down; actually content that he had made the woman so angry with him.

As Vegeta was drifting off into sleep he felt Bulma slide in with her back to him. Vegeta had guessed she would come since it was so cold in the cell. He almost turned over, but Bulma said, "You better not try anything Vegeta." And he let that thought go. Instead he focused on sleeping and soon they were both asleep.

***

If you have any suggestions, comment, questions, or even flames please review or email me. By the way, would you guys like to see some lemon or should I keep it lime?