Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Other World ❯ Chapter 5

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Bulma woke to the sound of a yell. She quickly hopped out of bed, put on her clothes, and went downstairs to see what was going on.

Upon entering she let lose a sweatdrop. Yamcha was hanging off the side of the bed. and Vegeta was standing above him, grasping his tail.

"What happened?" Bulma asked once she regained her composure.

"This happy go lucky baka wrapped his arms around me."

"Oh "said Bulma in shock. Was it so hard for Yamcha not to have sex that he had even turned to Vegeta for company?

"It's not like that." said Yamcha's voice from where he lay.

"Really?" questioned Vegeta as he gave Yamcha's tail another mighty pull, causing him to yell in pain.

Yamcha growled, and then continued with what he was saying. "I thought you were Bulma."

"Not to far from my original idea" thought Bulma

"Even a blind man could tell that I don't look a thing like that ugly woman."

"I'll have you know, I'm considered beautiful by the mass majority."

"The mass majority must be blind."

Bulma scowled and before she knew what had happened, she raised an arm and fired a ki blast at Vegeta. It narrowly missed him and instead hit the TV.

"Oh that's just great" said Bulma

"You have power issues." Said Vegeta

"And you didn't?" asked Bulma

"Hey guys" said Yamcha from where he lay

"What?!" they both exclaimed simultaneously

"The tail…just, kinda'…yeah."

"Oh" said Bulma "Vegeta drop Yamcha's tail"

"It's my tail actually and he tried to…"

"Just drop it" Bulma said sharply and with glaring eyes.

Vegeta reluctantly did so and said "Baka" as he walked towards, and out the door.

Bulma thought about going after him only for a fleeting moment. She really didn't want to see his face and it's not like he could get very far anyway. A part of her still told her to go, but she disregarded it and focused on Yamcha. Who was now standing and stroking his tail softly.

"A dream of me huh?" Bulma asked and Yamcha looked up at her. Surprisingly there was a slight blush on his face. Of course, if she were in the same boat, she might be blushing too; or maybe yelling.

"Yeah, but you know this tails a nuisance." He said, eager to change the subject.. Bulma played along saying, "You could cut it off. Actually you might have to cut it off. We don't want a giant monkey walking around."

"Well I haven't seen a moon as of yet only sunshine and I guess I'll keep this tail awhile longer since I've gotten used to it."

Silence engulfed the room for a few moments then Bulma spoke "Why don't you go get Vegeta?"

"Well I would…" Yamcha trailed off since it wasn't necessary to say any more. Bulma realized then that it would be stupid for him to go since the two weren't getting along. Then again she wasn't getting along with him much anyway, but Bulma felt it would better if everyone was in the same place.

"Ok I'll go get him. You just make breakfast or something. The food capsules are in my room. Just add water."

Yamcha nodded and Bulma went outside. Outside, she saw no trace of Vegeta anywhere. She considered flying to get a better view, but when she tried, she discovered that she still couldn't do it.

""must be a skill thing." She thought to herself, "I'll have to get Yamcha to teach me how to fly and shoot ki blast when I get back."

Bulma decided to jump; it wouldn't be as easy to find Vegeta from the air as flying, but it would get the job done. For a long way, she saw nothing, which was weird because most of the land was open desert.. The, once she had jumped up again, she saw movement in the far distance of the forest.

"Vegeta" Bulma thought to herself. How he got all the way over there, she didn't know, but she was going to bring him back.

Vegeta walked out the door and looked around him. Almost all of what he could see was desert.

"Oh great" he thought, "Just put up camp in the middle of a desert on an unknown planet; and she calls herself smart."

Vegeta picked a direction and walked in it. It didn't really matter where he went just as long as he was away from them. If they came after him though, it wouldn't take long to find him. With his pitifully weak ki, he couldn't get very far.

After a few minutes of walking, he saw something moving towards him. It was just a blur, but then he saw nothing at all. All of a sudden the blur reappeared again before him, and then it ran into him, knocking him forcefully into the ground.

From the ground, Vegeta looked up and saw a person. This person had blue skin, three fingers, and shoulder length green hair. The person was accompanied by three others that looked like her. At least Vegeta thought it was a her.

"Oh, what's next" He thought "deadly wildflowers?"

"Chta" she said addressing Vegeta. Vegeta looked at her questioningly for a moment and repeated in his mind `Chta' He had heard a dialect like that before while in the company of Frieza. If he was right then chta meant you.

Vegeta responded by saying "What?" in an annoyed voice, but in the different dialect.

The three around her murmured at the words and one raised a weapon in his hand to strike Vegeta, but the woman raised a hand and the man stopped.

(A/N: Just so you guys don't get confused, Vegeta automatically translates what they're saying.)

"Who are you?" asked the woman.

"Vegeta stood and crossed his hands over his chest. "I am Prince Vegeta of the Saiyans. Prince of Vegetesai."

"Saiyans?" she asked, "I have never heard of a race like that. I am Queen Aiya of the Thailians. Queen of Thailia. These are my Royal Guard. Yal, Eis, and Shel." She said while pointing to each one in turn.

Yal was the one who had moved to attack him earlier. His hair was a dark green and he wore it in a ponytail. It went down to his back. Eis had spiky hair with gold bands around some locks of it. His hair was light green. Shel's hair was short and also light green. There was a long scar on one of his arms.

"Tell me prince Vegeta, Where are your guards? Where are your troops?"

"I am a lone prince of a destroyed planet."

"I see…" she said, "Yal" Yal nodded and quickly clipped something onto Vegeta's neck. It enlarged into a collar and Yal said "Come"

Vegeta didn't understand what had just happened and he didn't like being ordered around either, so he stayed put. When Yal saw that Vegeta didn't do what he said, he looked at the collar and his eyes glowed.

Against his will, Vegeta was drawn toward Yal. Once he was within three feet of him, Yal pressed a button on something from his waist. It caused a sort of force field to surround them.

"What are you doing?"

"You are to be taken in for questioning." Said Aiya as she and the other two pressed a button. The same thing went up around them too.

"Questioning?" asked Vegeta

"Yal" said Aiya again. Yal looked at the collar and Vegeta noticed that his vision was dimming. Soon he was unconscious.

Once he was unconscious the Queen said, "We'll go back to the palace. The others will find Klopet."

`All three of her guards nodded and the group sped off, back to where they had come from, becoming blurs because of how quickly they moved.