Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ pan's true love ❯ chapter one ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

 
Note: this takes place before goku is turned in to a child
 
Prologue
This story starts when pan is at her grandfather Hercule martial arts school and takes out the whole school but one boy
 
Chapter one
“come on isn't there any one who can last two minuets in the ring with me!?” pan yelled daringly, “I'll take ya on” said an ominous figure standing in the corner. “oh and who are you?” said Pan treating him as another normal human. “my name is rowan high wind and I am at the top of my class I'm sure I can satsfy you fighting lust” said the well built 15 year old boy enterning in to the ring. “so standard fighting rules apply?” asked pan “no I can see you're good enough for full contact so lets go.” Said the boy takeing up a fighting stance. “ok you're funeral” said pan non chalantly. As soon as the bell rang out the boy disapeard and reappeared right in behind pan “come on pan you're faster then this.” Said Rowan “wagh!” yelled pan as she flew in to the air strangley enough the boy followed. “come on pan I know you're half sayin I can see it in the way you fight don't hold back on me.” Said Rowan “allright then this will be a good match!”said pan putting up her guard. “may the best man..” “or woman win!” said the two finishing eachothers sentences. The two were going at it as fast as they could go Hercule and the students couldent even keep up watching the two warriors spar. Finnaly pan landed a devastating blow on to her opponent's face sending him flying out of the ring. “ring out pan is the winner!” within seconds the boy was up and back in the ring. Pans still had her guard up the boy merley smiled and extended his hand foreword “good match” pan smiled back and put her hand forth and said “yes very good”