Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ pan's true love ❯ chapter three ( Chapter 3 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

 
chapter three
the two got to school and in orange star high school the fresh men all have clsses together so rowan and pan spent the day sitting next to eachother and in lunch they sat next to eachother. “fwamp” a batch of lumpy potatos hit rowan in the face. “haha loser!” said the jocks from another table. Rowan whipped the potatos from his face and stood up. “rowan don't those guys are assholes” said pan trying to pull him down “no I know how to deal with these people.” Rowan walked over to there table and said to the one who threw the potatos “you got a problem?” “yeah with you're face!” said the jock as he tried to push rowan out of the way. “what kind of pussy throws potato's? Obviously one who plays basketball.” By this time pan had come over to the sceen of the conflict and a rather large crowd had gauthered. “what kind of freak hangs out with tom boys?” said the jock as he stood up. “put up or shut up asshole you wanna fight then you better hit me first.” Said rowan. “ok” said the jock as he hit rowan in the face rowan's head didn't move an inch. Rowan grabed the jocks hand twisted it and slammed his face on to the table. “this is what being an asshole gets you now apolguse.” Said Rowan camily “sorry I threw potatos at you” rowan incressed pressure on the jocks arm and said “wrong person apologize to her.” “I'm sorry I called you a tom boy please let me go!” said the jock. Rowan release him and turned to pan “time for our next class.” The two walked to there next class together “sorry I made a scene.” Said Rowan “naw I thought it was funny” said pan the rest of the day went by with out a hitch. At the end of the day pan and rowan were walking out of the school when the jock and all of his friends all in varsity jackets approached them. “round two freak” sadi the jock that was throw to to the table in lunch. Rowan handed his bag to pan and said “give me two minuets.” “ok” said pan backing up then sitting down. Said Rowan “so all five of you virses me? Seems a little unfair.” “next time don't fuck with me then” “I ment for you maybe you should get some knifes or something.” Said Rowan smiling “why you little!” said one jock as he leapt at Rowan side steped me and said “you five cant touch me.” The rest of the group tried to attack rowan but failed. After 2 minuets the jock were tired out and rowan appeared next to pan and said “you guys done?” “not even close!” yelled one jock. A rather large crowd had gathered Rowan appeared behind the group of jocks and pan yelled “you guys suck!” “Shut up bitch!” yelled one jock as he backhanded pan. “You mother fucker!” yelled Rowan as he pushed the three other kids out of his way and attacked the on who had hit pan as he was hitting him Rowan was screaming “you fucking woman beater.” Rowan hit the jock one last time in the face and he was knocked out. “the rest of you wanna go?! Come on then!” yelled Rowan. rowan walked over to pan who was standing up holding her hands t her nose. “hold on rowan.” said pan a second later pan cracked her nose back in to place “son of a bitch!” yelled pan as she lunged at the kid who hit her as he was bearly standing up pan delivered a couple of blows to the boys face. “let's go Rowan.” said pan as she walked over and grabbed her bag the two started to walk to there houses. About half way Rowan said “hey pan let me see you're nose.” Pan turned to him ashamed she got hit. “ok” said Rowan. Rowan put his face close to pans as pan could feel her self-becoming excited Rowan put his hands over pans face and let some energy on to her nose. Pan felt her nose heal and get better rowan pulled away “there all better.” Said Rowan as he kept walking nonchalantly. Pan caught up and said “Rowan stop for a moment.” Rowan turned and faced pan “what's up?” said rowan expecting a thank you from pan but nothing could have prepared him for what happened after that. Pan leaned out and hugged Rowan Rowans face instantly turned red as they were right in front of there houses. Rowan nervously put his arms around pan “thank you rowan no body has ever stood up for me like that before that's why I'm a little tom boyish.” Said pan face on rowans chest. “It's ok pan it's what I do. Besides if I didn't you would have killed that guy.” Pan looked up at Rowan with a look in her eyes that rowan had never seen before it was a look of love And not the kind puppy love that clouds the minds of the curious parents watching from the windows of pan's house but the kind of love that great stories are made of, now you may be thinking in you're curious hearts why after two days is she head's over heels for this boy well dear readers true love knows no limits. Pan slowly leaned up to experance her first kiss, rowan naturally had never kissed before either so he went with his gut and was hopeing for a scapegoat to come by for he has a fear of making a great mistake.