Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ pan's true love ❯ chapter five ( Chapter 5 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

 
 
Chapter five
Rowan and pan walked out side of her house and Rowan said “so Pan mall sound ok?” “mall sounds great” said Pan the two took off and flew to the mall about half way there Rowan said “is that as fast as you can go?” “oh you wanna race tough guy?” said Pan as she speeds off in to the distance. “he-he” chuckled Rowan to him self. “he'll never catch up now” said Pan looking behind her. “Hey pan.” Said Rowan right beside her. “Waugh!” yelled pan as she screeched to a halt. “beat ya.” Said rowan pointing down indicating to the mall bellow. “you cheated!” yelled Pan pointing to his yellow hair. “you never said I couldn't” said rowan powering down. “I'll get ya next time!” said Pan as they both landed. “so you wanna get some food?” “umm yeah” said Pan Rowan the two walked to the doors naturally Rowan held the door open for Pan. The two walked up to the second floor to the food court. “So where do you wanna eat?” said Rowan “umm how about burger king?” replied Pan. “wow cheap date” muttered Rowan “I heard that jerk” said pan laughing. Rowan and pan then procceded to burger king got there food and sat down. “ah yes a nice big un healthy whopper.” Said Pan as she took a bite of her burger. “don't worry we'll burn those off later.” Sadi Rowan winking “god this guy is a perv!” thought pan to her self. The tow finished there meals and Rowan said “pan you have to trust me for a minuet and close you're eyes.” “why?” said pan “just do it I don't want to ruin the surprise.” Said Rowan. “ok you have one shot buddy.” Thought pan to her self as she closed her eyes. “He'll probly take me to some cheesy teenage make out place.” Thought pan, Rowan grabbed pans hand and she was suppressing excited. Pan felt Rowan pull her so she followed and walked with him pan felt the escalator beneath her and she felt her self being pulled again she felt the wind come angst her she was obviously out side “yup cheesy make out place.” Thought pan she felt her self fly but didn't know for how far or where they were she suspected a mountain because she hear running water and felt a breeze. “ok pan open you're eyes.” Said Rowan when pan opened her eyes she saw that she was on a beautiful mountaintop with a waterfall to the right of her. Rowan sat down and said “when I lived in steel city this was my favorite place to fly too to relax. This place is so calm and beautiful Just like you.” Said Rowan looking up at pan. Pan smiled and sat next to him “you have got if half right I'm far from calm, so why did you bring me here?” asked Pan expecting “make out” as the answer. But then something happened that pan did not expect. “to teach you how to go super sayin.” “what? Me a super sayin?” said pan “yes you can defiantly do it in less then a year.” Said Rowan looking at her, “well grandpa said he would teach me next year.” Said pan fumbling with her chain wallet. “But you don't want to wait do you?” said Rowan as he grabbed Pan's hand. “no.. Rowan I don't.” said pan looking in to rowans eyes seeing the same look Rowan had seen in her eyes earlier. Then the two fighters leaned in and kissed again. After a few minuets of puppy love kissing (no tounge) Rowan pulled back and said “pan I think we should date steadly it's pretty obvious to both of us that we like eachother.” “yeah” said pan still comeing off of her “kissing buzz” “so do you want to start traning today of just enjoy the sun set?” asked Rowan. “just enjoy the sun set with my boyfriend.” Said pan leaning on Rowan still holding his hand. “thought so.” Said Rowan kissing pan's bandana. Together Rowan and pan enjoyed the sun set. Until and alarm went off on Rowans watch. “oops time to go, got ten minuets to get you home.” Pan and Rowan got up and flew to pan's house. “hey Rowan can we start training after school is out?” asked Pan “sure well speaking of school I got a lot of school work to do so I'll see you tomorrow.” “bye” said pan as she stood up and kissed Rowan. To the walked tot here respective houses. “so how was you're date?” asked the nosey Vedel “well if you must know we had a very good fight but I still won.” “Oh are you going to go out again?” asked Vedel “actually were going steady.” Said Pan grinning at her mother. “What about that dance at the end of the year the big one does he know about it?” asked Vedel, “no but I'm sure he'll ask me to it. Pew I need a shower” Said Pan. After pan got her shower she went to her room and fell asleep rather easily.