Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ pan's true love ❯ chapter six ( Chapter 6 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

 
 
Chapter six
The two flew straight at each other and started going at it. Eventually the battle lead them to the front of pans house “what is going on out here!” yelled Gohan as he steped out side. “oh hi papa nothing me and Rowan are just sparing.” Said pan as she symbolized the time out sign to rowan. “well you will need a reffore then.” Said Gohan as he flew up in to the air. “you ready Dad?” said Pan “yep start when you're ready.” No sooner had Gohan said this than pan had charged Rowan. as soon as pan was with in strikeing distance of Rowan pan his him in his ribs little did she know this was a give up hit Rowan raped his arm around hers and put light pressure on the elbow. “so pan still cocky?” said Rowan smileing as pan struggled to free her arm. “oh just a little.” Said pan as she blasted Rowan in the face with an energy blast Rowan let go of her arm to whipe off his face. “pan watch it” sad Gohan “no it's ok” said Rowan whipeing his face of blast marks. “so you wanna play that way do ya? Ok lets see ya stand up to this.” Said Rowan as he leaned back and put his hands together. “KA” “wait he's not gonna!” yelled Gohan. “ok then we'll do that” said Pan doing the same body motion. “KA” “ME” “ME” “HA” “HA” “ME” “ME” “HA!” “HA” the two warriors as they unleashed there energy waves on one another. When the energy wave hit each other they canced each other out and sent up a huge cloud of smoke. “did I get em dad?” said Pan “I don't know” said Gohan still wondering where he learned the Kamehamaha wave. A second later Rowan flew out of the middle of the smoke and grabbed pan and put her in a full body hold. “ugh! Damn you Rowan!” yelled Pan. As she struggled to get free “start the count Gohan” yelled Rowan. “one..two..three! Pans out.!” Yelled Gohan Rowan released Pan and floated down to the ground “first good job you both fought well, and second where the hell did you learn the Kamehamaha.” Said Gohan “can I speak with you in privet?” said Rowan. Gohan nodded, he and Rowan walked to the other side of the house and pan went inside the house. “ok don't feak out on me” said Rowan “ok I wont.” Said Gohan. “I honstley can not rember anything before I was five other then I'm sayin and a whole butt load of technes.” “are you being serous with me?” said Gohan looking through his glasses with a gaze that would crack a safe. “yes sir” said Rowan. “ok well I know some people who might know let me talk to them and I'll let you know now you might want to go inside pan seems to want to talk to you, isn't that right pan?” asked Gohan. “eek” yipped pan as she jumped away from the window she was peaking out off. Rowan walked inside Pans house and Gohan flew off to the look out. When he arrived he saw dendae walking out of the main building. “ hey dendae” said Gohan “oh hi Gohan what are you doing here?” said Dendae. “listen I need to contact king Kai.” Said Gohan as he shook hands with dendae. “sure but just out of curiosity why?” asked Dendae. “theres this kid dateing my daughter and he cant rember much of his life so I thought I help em out.” Said Gohan “o ok just give me a second.” Said Dendae closeing his eyes. “king Kai! You there?” said dendae. “yes dendae what is it?” “Gohan needs some info on a kid.” Said dendae. “ok who is it?” said king Kai. “Rowan Highwind.” Yelled Gohan. “ok I'll let you know” said king kai “get the lead out on this one” said Gohan “you'll know when I do” said king kai. “later guys it's dinner time.” Said Gohan as he shook hands with dendae once more then he took off for his home. “good fight Rowan.” said Pan throwing a Snapple at him. “thanks, umm what did you hear when I was talking to you're dad?” “nothing much.” Said pan grabing a snapple. “don't worry Rowan lots of people have memory loss my grandpa didn't know he was a sayin until he was like 20.” “so you're not gonna dump me?” said Rowan. “not unless some one cuter asks me out.” Said Pan winking at Rowan “bitch” muttered Rowan under his breath. “hey!” said Pan :I didn't say anything.” Said Rowan smileing and sipping his Snapple “asshole” said Pan loudly. Rowan went home a little while after that and on Sunday nothing really happened king kai didn't contact Gohan and it was basically a lazy day. The next morning how ever pan went out to walk to school and saw Rowan waiting for her “hey Pan” said Rowan from across the road. Pan ran over to him “hey what's up?” said Pan. “nothing much.” Said Rowan as he leaned in a and planted a nervous kiss on her cheek. “good morning to you too.” Said Pan as he two started walking to school again. “so pan when schools I'm gonna help you ascend right?” “yep” said Pan the two arrived at school rather early and had time to louge around and talk. “hey you're the kid who beat up vlander aux?” sadi an annomus student to Rowan. “is he the kid who hit pan?” “yeah” said the student “then yes” said Rowan. “he's calling you out again.” Said the student. “tell him to fuck off.” Said Rowan. the student left and Rowan turned back to pan. “so any ways theres something iwanted to ask you.” “yes?” said Pan “well school ends in about two months and I was wondering if you wanted to go to the sophomore ball with me ?”