Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ pan's true love ❯ chapter eight ( Chapter 8 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

 
 
Chapter 8 the long night
Pan and Rowan slowly made there way up the stairs hold eachothers hands. Even though they both knew that pan's parents had no idea what they were doing they were still nervous they were just lucky jaspers parents were out of town, the two of them walked to a vacant room and walked inside. “that's was so much fun.” Said pan as she flipped on the lights. “he-he looks like jasper was thinking the wrong ideas.” Said rowan picking up a box of condoms from the bed side stand, Rowan and pan had a good chuckle but then a problem arose “what are we going to do about getting changed?” asked pan. “well if you're not comfortable with getting changed in front of me I have no problem turning around.” Said Rowan “oh would you then?” asked pan blushing a little. “yeah it's not a prob it's you're body you decide when I can see it naked.” Said Rowan standing up and turning around. Rowan heard the gentle falling of cloths on the floor and he was tempted to look almost to where he couldn't stand it anymore. “Ok all changed.” Said pan as rowan turned around he saw pan in pajama bottoms and a baggy shirt. “What?” said pan redoing her bandanna. “why the bandanna you have such beautiful hair why put it in a bandana?” ” Asked Rowan as he opened his bag and threw his wallet in it and grabbed his pajamas, “if you wanna turn around you better.” Said Rowan as he undid his belt buckle. “no I don't mind” said an as her eyes remained on Rowan. “now who's he pervert?” asked Rowan as he dropped his pants and said “umm I'm gonna get naked” “yeah so” asked Pan flakily “ok just thought you should know.” Said Rowan as he boldly dropped his drawers, pan noticed he was a little above average but not enough to make him freakishly large, and his abs looked as hard as rocks when he took off his shirt pan truly like this about him. and needless to say pan's face turned redder then her usual shirt. “Told ya” said Rowan as he put his shirt on. “well you wanna stay up or just go to bed?” asked Rowan. “Umm let's just talk for a while, then we can sleep” said Pan “yeah about that I umm knida talk in my sleep a lot.” Said Rowan, eyes glued to the floor. Pan walked over to him and got real close to his face “baby if we're going to live together in two years we're gonna sleep together I'll cope.” Said pan as she kissed him on his lips. The two kiss romantically for a moment and then broke the kiss. “so what do you wanna talk about?” asked pan sitting next to Rowan and holding his hand. “I don't know. I'm actually very tired from the dancing.” Said Rowan “yeah me too” said pan as she started to yawn. “pan you're one hell of a dancer.” Said Rowan as he walked over and turned to air-conditioner on. When Rowan turned around he saw pan was already getting in to bed. Rowan walked over and lied down next to her. “oops almost forgot.” Said Pan as she took off her pendant and put it on her bedside stand. Pan turned back around to Rowan and said “I love you Rowan Highwind.” “I love you too Pan” said Rowan as he kissed her yet again they rolled around for a few minuets kissing enjoying each others mouths until they were both tired out and just fell asleep.