Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ pan's true love ❯ chapter nine ( Chapter 9 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

 
 
Chapter nine
Pan was the first to wake up of the two, she awoke to find her spouses arms wrapped tightly around her, and pan rolled over and said “hey sleepy head it's time to get up.” “morning gerogious.” Said Rowan as he slowly woke up. “hey.” Said pan awkwardly the two lovers kissed each other for a moment and then got out of bed. “ok I need a shower.” Said Pan. “yeah me too.” Said Rowan smelling his armpit. “I'm going first!” said pan as she ran to the bathroom. “ Of course lady's first.” Said Rowan. “no peaking!” said pan as she shead her t shirt and pj bottoms. “I wouldn't dream of it by the way nice thong.” Said Rowan. pan looked back at him smiling “I know that's why I wore it.” Said pan as she pulled it down slightly. Pan closed the door and Rowan soon heard the sound of the shower going. “that's why I bought it? God pan what's with you?” pan thought to her self as the water hit her body. “Whoops.” Said pan realizing she had forgotten to remove her bandana, so she took it off and threw it over the shower curtain. A few moments later she walked out in to the room and saw rowan sitting on the bed. “now that is the best damn sight I have ever seen.” Said Rowan referring to pan wrapped up in a towel. “I guess you want to see under the towel don't ya?” said pan blushing slightly. “well it's only fiar you saw me naked, but rember it's you're body you make the choice.” Said Rowan completely straight faced. Rowan got up to walk to the bath room and when he was almost to the bath room door he heard the sound of the towel falling and assumed she was just getting changed but he was dead wrong. Pan said gently and innocently “rowan you can look if you want to.” Rowan turned around drive completely by hormones and saw pan standing there completely naked. Again both of there faces turned beat red rowan noticed that pans breasts were larger then he expected but he suspected this form seeing down her shirt at the dance (he is taller then her) her pubic hairs were trimmed back obviously pan didn't like being a woo key in the south. For a moment Rowan stood perplexed and unable to think of anything to say other then “nice.” “Maybe you should take a cold shower.” Said pan pointing to his crotch then it hit rowan that he had become erect. “oh right-on be right back.” Said Rowan as he walked in to the bathroom. As soon as the door was shut pan did a silent freak out. “God that was weird but at least he likes me naked,” said pan to her self as she got changed rowan came ou of the bath room a moment latter and also got changed. Then the two procceded down stairs to the kitchen pan used jaspers phone and called her house “hey dad could you come and pick us up early? Yeah woke up earlier then expected. 20 minuets ok see ya” said pan. “well might as well wait out side.” Said Pan as she hung up the phone. Rowan and pan walked to the front door and on the way as rowan passed the living room vlander winked at him erraly.