Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ pan's true love ❯ chapter ten ( Chapter 10 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

 
Chapter 10
It would an exercise in futility to say Rowan was not uneasy about the symbol Vlander had given him but still he was for the most part unafraid what could this human do to him?. “rowan you ok baby?” asked pan as the two sat on the stoop of Jaspers house. “yeah vlander just winked at me not threating though it's kinda weird.” Said Rowan “oh never mind him jasper told me he's been acting funy lately.” “how would she know that?” asked Rowan “they've been dateing for almost two months now.” Said Pan “wow really? I'll bet tensions are pretty high between you two with me and Vander fightin and all” “not really she agrees with you. She thinks he's nice and cute but is way to arrogant.” Gohans car pulls up rather fast. “hey guys!” yelled Gohan “hi papa!” said Pan as her and Rowan walked to Gohan car the two threw there bags in the trunk and got in the cab. “hye guys have fun?” said Gohan as he started to drive off. “yeah it was cool.” Said Pan “what about you Rowan you have a good time?” asked Gohan as he turned on to riff road, “the dance was awesome.” Said Rowan Gohan smiled and looked in to the mirror to look at pan, pan turned a little red. The trio arrived at there houses and Rowan got out and opened the door for pan out of habit. “you wanna come over for a while?” asked Gohan to Rowan. “umm sure just let me run my bag over to my house.” Said Rowan. “I'll go with ya” said Gohan. Pan walked in to her house and Rowan and Gohan walked over to Rowans house half way there Gohan said “I have info on you're past” “really what?” asked Rowan. “maybe it's better if I tell you and you're mom at once.” Said Gohan as the two of them walked in to Rowan's house. “Mom I'm home.” Said Rowan there was no response. Rowan checked his mothers room and he saw her sleeping on her bed, “my mom's sleping Gohan maybe it's just better if I tell her later.” Rowan dropped his bag and the two started to walk over to Gohans house. “ok heres the truth” said Gohan “you were created in HFIL by genetic splicing sayin genes with human and demon genes you were invented my doctor gerou my fathers old nemesis, you were suppose to destroy all sayins but there was an error in the gentics and you're human side took over you're thought and you became peaceful. You were then abandon and you're mother found you and raised you” Rowan stoped dead in his tracks and said “well I cant say I'm not shocked but still everybody has there skeletons in there closets, please Gohan don't make me and pan break up.” “Why would I want to do that? Sure you were suppose to be evil but so was the Frankenstein monster” said Gohan recalling on his teenage looks as he peered through his glasses. “Um what do we tell pan?” asked Rowan smiling “me nothing you tell her you're her boyfriend.” Said Gohan starting to walk again. Rowan followed him happy as a church boy. “rowan” said pan from her room Rowan walked straight through the house to arrive at pans room. Rowan shut the door behind him “hey” said Rowan as he kissed pan. “some one's happy” said pan. “yeah I just found out about my past.” “and?” asked pan. “I was…” Rowan was cut off by a large explosuion sound from out side the house. “what the fuckw as that?” said Rowan as he looked out pans window and saw his house destroyed. “oh my god MOM!” yelled Rowan as he flew out Pans window. “rowan wait!” yelled pan out the window. “mom dad rowans in trouble get outside!” yelled pan as she also flew out the window. Rowan searched for his mothers life force and felt nothing she was dead. “well I had expected this to kill you I guess I'll half to blow up two houses today.” Said a famillar voice from the center of the crater vlander flew up level with Rowan “Vlander how?” said Rowan “I'm not telling you the only thing that matters is that I am powerful enough to kill you, you freak!” said valnder “Valnder!” yelled Rowan as he charged up to super sayin four. “Rowan no!” yelled Pan “pan what's going on!?” yelled vedel as she, Gohan and Gohten and Goku arrived. “I don't know valnder destroyed Rowans house and rowan is going to kill him.” said pan eyes full of tears. “Valnder prepare to die!” screamed Rowan “oh god! NO DON'T LOOSE CONTROL!” yelled Rowan “guys run! NOW!” yelled rowan “pan I'm sorry” these were the final words of Rowan Highwind before he turned to his full demon forum. “whoa the old man said nothing bout this.” Said Valnder as he backed up. A huge cloud of red energy surrounded Rowan and dispersed all around him in a circular motion. When it hit the group it felt like some one had just taken a bit of dry ice and throw it on there soul. When the cloud disappeared Rowan emerged from the center face covered in demonic symbols hair long down to his back. “what the hell?” yelled valnder. Rowan stood in the center of a huge crater; pan jumped down and ran to him “Rowan! Ugh!” yelled pan as she was throw back by his aura an aura of hate and animosity. When rowan opened his mouth to speak all that came out was a horrible screeching noise. And when he attacked he attacked with such speed that Goku couldn't keep up and with such hate that even the most evil of souls would tremble. He maliciously tore valnder apart piece by piece. When rowan was dismembering Valnder he slowed down to a level where they could all see his heinous act and when they saw vlanders body it was completely covered with deep cuts. Slowly Rowan ripped off Vlanders limbs until his head remained and before he tore that off he said “say high to dad for me.” Then Rowan Highwind decapitated the murder valnder.