Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ pan's true love ❯ chapter 11 ( Chapter 11 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

 
 
Chapter 11
Rowan fell in to the dirt immedalty following the decapitation. “Rowan!” yelled pan as she ran to him again. Rowan gradually powered down “Rowan please don't be dead.!” Yelled pan as she shook Rowan. her family slide down in to the center of the crator “pan back away!” yelled Goahn “no I love him I wont leave him papa!” said pan with tears comeing out of her eyes “pan he's in demon forum he will kill anything in his way!” yelled Gohan. “That's not true I'm in control now.” Said Rowan as he arose to his feet. “I have ascended to my pinnacle of power but at what cost? My mother and almost my only other love? And my humanity? It's barbaric for god to allow such a high price for something like this It's not worth it, I- I- I need time alone I'll be back.” Said Rowan as he flew off in to the woods. “pan are you ok?” said Goku “I'll be fine he is the one who needs help” said pan attempting to fly off in to the woods. Goku caught her by her foot “ pan let him be” said Goku “let me go grandpa!” “pan no!”” said Goku “I have to be with him I havw to make sure he's ok! AHH!” yelled pan as a golden wave of energy surrounded her andshe ascended to super sayin. This shocked Goku so much he lost his grip on her and she spead off in to the woods. “Rowan!” yelled pan as she dodged through trees evantualy she came to a clearing and saw him sitting on a rock. “Rowan! you're ok!” said pan as she flew to him Rowan turned her with tears in his eyes when pan was with in grabing distance Rowan grabed her and hugged Pan to him self so tightly it's a good thing she is a sayin or her bones would have been broken. “Pan are you ok?” asked Rowan “yes baby I'm fine what about you, You ok? ” “ no I'm really fucking far from being ok, my mothers dead and I have no place to live , I almost killed you and I fell like a homicidal animal. ” said Rowan holding pan tightly to him self. “Rowan it's ok we all have animals in us but having the ability to control it is what makes us human.” “I suppose you're right damn that Valnder well at least he's in HFIL” said Rowan releasing pan. “rowan come back with me we can figure something out.” “ok pan let's go.” Said Rowan as the two ascended warriors walked out of the woods, “well one good thing ahs come from this” said Rowan “you're hair makes you look sexy?” asked pan lightening the mood. “no now we can start working on SS2 for you.” Said rowan laughing. The two walked out of the woods and saw that the police had arrived Pan and Rowan snuk in to pan's house through pan's window in pans room the two waited in silence for 20 minuets and when they heard the police cars pull away they came out. “Pan!” yelled Gohten when he saw Pan comeing out of her room with Rowan. “relax I'm in control now.” Said Rowan. Gohan vedel and Goku burst in to the house, Goku grabbed pan and said “Rowan are you under control?” “yes other then the hair I'm back to normal.” Said Rowan Goku relesed Pan who ran back over to Rowan “everyone we need to talk.” Said Rowan. the group walked to the kitchen “first off what did you tell the police?” asked Rowan “the truth a mad man with dynamite blew up you're house when you were walking in the woods then the mad man ran off.” Said Gohan “good and secondly and most urgently where the hell am I going to live?” asked Rowan. “where ever you're mothers will dictates, but for now you can live here I'll get the pull out for you.” Said Vedel. “and one more thing how did pan go super sayin?” said Rowan looking at pan who had yet to power down. “I was holding her back and she needed to be with you so she went super sayin and shocked me so I accidentally let her go.” Said Goku. “well it's a good thing you did or I would still be in the woods” Vedel left the room to go get rowan a bed ready. “hey Gohan you know people who can get info about the other world right?” asked Rowan. “I'm way ahead of you come with me Rowan.” Rowan followed Gohan outside. “king kai I need a favor!” said Gohan. “Yes what is it?” said king kais voice. “Connect this boy to his mother will you?” this took but a moment. “Rowan are you there?” said Rowan's mother from the other side, “I'll leave you to it.” Said Gohan as he walked back inside. “Mom are you ok?” asked Rowan “yes honey my passing was painless I died instantly” “mom why didn't you ever tell me that I was made in HFIL?” “I didn't know until I died or I would have” “oh ok and umm who did you entitle as my guardian?” asked Rowan with great interest “Gohan” “and what about my fiduciary?” “Gohan also when he goes to the lawyers office with you he will be pleasantly surprised, now is that all honey?” “yeah I'll talk to you later bye mom.” “Bye honey.” Said Rowans mother as they “disconnected” Rowan stood and stared at the crater where his house use to be.