Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ pan's true love ❯ chapter 12 ( Chapter 12 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Chapter 12
Rowan walked back in to his new home and Gohan asked “you ok?” “Yeah we'll all be fine she told some things thought it's gonna either complicate all our lives and at the same time simplify them” said Rowan as he sat back down at the table. “What things?” asked Gohan. “well she said you are my legal guardian and my fiduciary” “whoa! How much money am I fiducing? And why me?” “well I idnt ask but I suppost it's because you treated her like a normal person unlike everyone else.” Said Rowan, “why wouldent she be treated like a normal person?” asked Gohan “rowan is there something you didn't tell me?” asked pan crossing her arms mensingly. “ok you guys obviously didn't pick up on it but High wind the author/busness owner? That was my mom” “WHOA! You mean Highwind industries? The chemical company?!” yelled Vedel. “yeah I'm kinda loaded and now you Gohan are in charge of my fortunes.” After that there was an errey silence soon broke by the sound of a slap as Pan hit rowan across the face. “that's for not telling me you jerk!” said pan “well I wanted a normal life!” said Rowan. “ok well I wont be a jerk about you're money you can spend it on what ever you want to.” Said Gohan “Gohan thank you, and don't worry you guys will never have to work another day in you're life.” Said Rowan “but I thought I had to run the company” said Gohan “no the way my mom set it up is you get a certan percent of evreydeal and her second in command takes over the company but he's cool he wont try and take it from you.” . And so I end this story on a positive note be sure to read the next one coming to you soon.