Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Pan's Wedding Dilemma ❯ Facing the Options ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Dragonball GT

Pan's Wedding Dilemma

Chapter 1. Facing the Options!

"You're too much like Goku!", Chichi exclaims with a sour look of disappointment on her face. "Obaasan!", Pan protests her grandmother. "You need to settled down! That's why me and Bulma have decided that you should get married!" "Married?!", Pan exclaims in shock. "But, mom!", Gohan intervenes in protest. "You stay out of this Gohan! The decision has already been made!", Chichi informs her grown son. "But we!" "No buts! End of discussion!" "Not the end of discussion! I know you mean well, but please consider, that we ARE her parents and WE should have a say in that matter!" "Can I get a word in here?", Gohan interrupts. "NO!", the two women agree. "I was just going to say that Pan's gone." "Oh my...", Chichi sighs.

Rain, rain, rain on my parade

Dance in the darkest shade

Peacetime is not so still

Can't do what I will

Dilemma dilemma

Always something wrong

Trouble trouble

What am I to do

Just simply fly away!

Cry, cry, cry on my birthday

Sigh aloud with nothing to say

Things aren't what I want them to be

Why do these things happen to me

Dilemma dilemma

Always raining down

Frustration frustration

Wear it like a crown I'm going to...fly away!

Pan sighs in frustration. Pan marry? "No way! I'm not going to get married!" Floating among the clouds, Pan takes refuge from the worries of the world. Fighting bad guys is one thing...marriage is something else all together! "I'm too YOUNG to get married! There's no WAY I'm going to get married!"

"Oh, hello Chichi. Oh yes, they're all here except for Trunks. I swear, he's just as bad as Pan! They both need to settle down! No, Pan hasn't come by today. Yes, I'll be sure that she does stay here. Don't worry, I have it all under control. If I have to, I'll have Bra find her for me. Yes, yes, yes Chichi. Leave it all to me. Pan's wedding will be without flaw! Yes, yes, I'm making sure they are all cleaned and dressed nice for when Pan arrives. I'll call you as soon as she arrives."

Pan sighs to herself on a small fluffy white cloud wondering what she should do now. "I've got to get out of this...somehow. Hey! Maybe I can ask Trunks for help! He'll know what to do! I just hope he's home!" Pan immediately starts flying towards the Briefs' residence.

Pan gently touches ground at the doorstep. "Maybe...maybe I shouldn't. I...I...shouldn't." The door suddenly opens. "Oh Pan, I wasn't expecting you. Please, come in.", Bulma greets. "Ah...o...okay.", Pan replies and walk in. "I'm glad you came by. I was just talking to Chichi.", Bulma informs. "You...you...you were?!" "Yes, and I have a nice selection for you. You can choose any of my sons for you to marry.", Bulma speaks as she escorts Pan into a room with five boys lined up in a row.

"Your SONS?! I thought you had only ONE?", Pan exclaims. "No, I have six. Of course you would have known that if you came by more often." All of the boys lined up have purple hair just like Trunks, except for the youngest, who has black hair and brown eyes like is father. "This handsome young man in black is Tank." Pan looks and waves awkwardly at the young boy in a black tuxedo who looks identical to Trunks as a little kid. "This nice young man in the lavender is Mirai.", Bulma introduces Pan to the boy who has long hair like Mirai Trunks. "This is Kunikaazu." Pan is taken aback by the boy in the blue tuxedo who is very insistent on wearing a blue bandana with the Capsule Corp. logo on it. "This is Shiruki, very clean and elegantly spoken.", Bulma comments on the young boy in a silk men's kimono. "Clean and elegantly spoken my arse!", Shiruki retorts. "And finally, we have young Veji. Uh...Veji, didn't I tell you to change into something decent?" "A tank and shorts ARE decent!"

"Uh, what about Trunks? Isn't he one of my options?", Pan inquires. "Well, Trunks isn't here. He's just as bad a delinquent as you've become. Of course, that doesn't mean that you can't marry him if you want to." "Oh, no, that's alright. You know what, I really don't feel like getting married. I really appreciate the idea and all, thank you very much, but I'm not ready to get married." "Well if you don't choose then I'll have to choose for you.", Bulma warns. "Eh...heh...heh. Well...uh...I've got homework!", Pan proclaims and darts outside and back into the air. Bulma sighs. "Well, Tank, looks like you're going to marry Pan.", Bulma informs her sons. "WHAT?! No way!", Tank whines. "Well I am certainly glad it is not my arse getting married.", Shiruki comments. "Feh. This is retarded.", Veji retorts. "Don't worry, you'll make a good groom! Mommy's going to take care of everything!"