Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Pan's Wedding Dilemma ❯ Secret Affections ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Dragonball GT

Pan's Wedding Dilemma

Chapter 2. Secret Affections.

As Pan flies off, more than frustrated about the entire wedding scenario, she sighs and hopes that she'll eventually wake up from this weird dream. "I…I…I don't want to get married." "Hey Pan!", a familiar voice cries out. "Oi, Goten!", Pan speaks stopping to great her uncle. "I overheard that you were going to marry Tank. Is that true?" "WHAT?! I don't WANT to get married!", Pan whines. "Eh? You didn't know about any of this?" "Well…I was told that I had to get married…but….I don't want to get married. And I CERTAINLY didn't pick Tank!" "Oh, they must have picked him out for you them. Everyone's gone shopping for your wedding. I blew the whole thing off cause I've got a date."

"I don't WANT to marry Tank!", Pan protests. "Then who do you want to marry?", Goten inquires. "I…I…I want to marry…I want to marry…Trunks. I want to marry Trunks.", Pan confesses. "Then why didn't you tell them that?", Goten wonders. Pan's face flushes a bright red. "Well…you know…well…I…I…well…I…I don't know…I don't know if he likes me. He…he probably likes someone else.", Pan blurts. "Why don't you ask him?", Goten asks. "Eh?! No way I can do that! It would be…too embarrassing." "Then I'll ask him.", Goten suggest. Pan rapidly shakes her head. "Nu-uh! Don't do that! Besides, I don't plan on getting married so you don't have to worry about that!" "Whatever. I better get going so I'm not late. I'll see you later!", Goten comments and flies off.

Pan sighs. "This sucks. They're really planning on getting me married! I don't want to marry Tank. I didn't even know he EXISTED until today. Sides, I like Trunks. We've been through a lot since we collected the black star dragonballs. I…I can't imagine being with anyone else. I can't imagine life with anyone else. I can't marry anyone else. I love Trunks. The problem is…he probably doesn't feel for me like I feel for him. He's very handsome, cool, and powerful. He's probably got a long line full of prettier girls wanting to marry him. I just don't stand a chance."

"Hey Goten! What's the hurry?!", Trunks calls out to his best bud. "Hey Trunks! Just going out on a date with this hot new girl!", Goten replies catching up with him. "Oh, sorry to bother you then.", Trunks apologizes. "No sweat. I'm a full hour early anyways. You probably haven't heard this yet, but Pan's getting married.", Goten informs. "SHE'S WHAT?!" "Getting married to Tank as a matter of fact.", Goten clarified. "Uh, who's Tank?", Trunks wonders. "Your brother." "What? I didn't know I had a brother!" Goten shrugs. "Well apparently you've got five of them." "Shesh, I leave the house for a few minutes and suddenly have five brothers."

"Well, looks like you're going to lose your girl.", Goten notes. "She's not my girl.", Trunks blushes looking away. "But you DO like her, right?", Goten prods. "Well…yah. She's very cute…and…spunky. We've been through a lot together, but…well…you know." "Have you told her that you liked her?", Goten inquires. "What?! Well…no. Why would I tell her that?!", Trunks exclaims. "So she'd be your girl.", Goten informs. "Yah…but…you know. It's kind of late for that now. She's getting married. I don't have any chance with her now." "Whatever my man. Anyways, I better head out and get my girl something before I meet up with her. Check you out later!", Goten comments and flies off.

"Man…this really sucks. What am I going to do now? Me and Pan…we've been through a lot. I really care for her. I don't think I could stand watching her marry someone else, even if he's supposedly my brother. I don't know what to do. Should I just tell Pan that I…that I…that I love her? What if she loves Tank? I…I…I couldn't come between their love. I shouldn't. If anything…I want Pan to be happy…even if it isn't with me. I guess…I guess maybe I should go talk to her and find out what this wedding deal is all about."