Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Parallel reflections ❯ Another View ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Another View

By The Chichi Slaughter House

Warnings: Alternate reality, gender bender, girl!Vegetaxgirl!Goku. Refers heavily to `Parallel reflections', so you may want to read that first.

Disclaimer: I don't own DBZ, any of the characters or anything like that. Obviously I am insane, however.

--
 
The first thing she did that morning was shift to sit on the edge of the bed and have a good stretch. The past few days had been incredibly busy, what with being somehow transported to an alternative reality where she had encountered the male version of herself, then being brought back to deal with her girlfriend's tale of meeting her male counterpart also. Evidently there had been an exchange that day, but it was of little consequence as everything was now restored to the way it should be.
 
After that, they had been rushed off their feet setting up for their civil service and making sure everything was perfect for the big day. Today.
 
Vegeta sighed. She had been worrying about this day for months now, and the fact that it had finally arrived without any huge mishaps was suddenly a huge weight on her back, making her uncomfortable. There had been so much to do between agreeing - it had been Kakarott's idea after all; her human upbringing had made her think something like this had incredible importance - and the actual time that she hadn't had a moment to consider if it was something she really wanted.
 
It was entirely an Earth thing, so why she had said yes and decided to participate in it was beyond her. Well, that was a lie. She knew full well that she had done it to see her lover smile. And it wasn't as if it was going to make anything different from what it was now; it was just a small piece of paper and it really meant nothing. She would have stayed with the Earth-raised Saiyan for forever with or without it. Yet Kakarott did not seem to realise that; hence the whole ceremony.
 
Whilst she did not feel she had to justify herself to anyone, she did want her lover to feel secure with them, and if it meant she had to do this sort of thing…well, she'd said yes, hadn't she? Since she was the one who had initiated the relationship in the first place, she felt oddly responsible for the other woman's happiness, and would do anything in her power in order to receive a smile from her. But she'd be damned if she would let Kakarott know that; acting like everything was such a chore and irritating so that she wouldn't suss it out.
 
Flicking her long hair over her shoulder, she started to lean down to pick up a bra, stopped when arms encircled her and a warm body pressed up against her back. It was only for a wedding that a groom could not see a bride, and they were both brides, so it didn't count. Of course, that was Kakarott's reasoning behind it. Vegeta herself suspected that the younger Saiyan didn't want to be away from her at all.
 
“Good morning!” Kakarott seemed in a great mood, and there were no doubts in the Saiyan princess' mind was to why that would be. Obviously their Earth thing had gotten her into bright spirits. “…Hey…can I fuck you today?” There was no time for surprise as long fingers traced over her shoulders and a familiar face rested on her shoulder, looking imploringly at her. “You always fuck me, and I want to pleasure you, too.” Looking at her out of the corner of her eye, Vegeta raised an eyebrow.
 
“Right now?” She was met with a nod and the body behind her pressing even closer, able to feel some signs of her fiancée's arousal easily. “What about the service?” A puppy-eyed look came over Kakarott's face and she felt herself get pulled back more firmly into the embrace. “We will be late if we dawdle in bed, you know.” She felt her lover sigh, then pull back, knowing her well enough to know she would be slumped forward, looking at her hands. Then she felt oddly guilty, turning around to look at her with the most gentle expression she could muster, placing a hand on her shoulder. “Tonight, I'll let you do anything you want. We've been preparing this for such a long time, and I don't want to miss it.” The puppy-eyed look was still there when Kakarott looked up, causing her heart to skip a beat.
 
“Promise?”
 
“O-Of course! I don't say things I don't mean.” Seconds later, she was tackled off the bed and they landed on the floor in a heap, Kakarott nuzzling her neck and holding her close. “H-Hey! Let me up, idiot!” Wriggling, she found it was no use; the other female was stronger than her, after all, so if she wanted a hug, she was getting one. Unfortunately, the door opened at that moment and in walked Yamcha, who looked shocked at the pair entangled on the floor.
 
“I-I'm sorry!!” He yelped, and swiftly ran back out of the room, causing Vegeta to press her palm to the side of her face. Sometimes Kakarott was just so embarrassing, but that was obviously a part of her charm, as she had so many friends and allies around the planet. Vegeta would have grown angry, but now that she was used to her lover's ditzy moments, she knew better. She could never stay mad at her, anyway. The Earth-raised Saiyan grinned sheepishly, lifting herself up and looking down at the princess in amusement.
 
“Sorry…I sort-of lost myself there…” Lips pressed when Kakarott leant down, unable to wipe the smile from her face. “You're too cute.” Huffing, Vegeta pushed at her fiancée's shoulders, pushing her back a few good inches before Kakarott refused to budge any further.
 
“Says you!” Mumbling, the princess turned her head to the side. “Which is ridiculous when you're far cuter than I am.” Suddenly realising what she said, she felt her face go red and pushed more firmly at the shoulders in her hands.
 
“Me?” Sensing that grin was still there, Vegeta groaned.
 
“I didn't say a thing! Now let me up!”
 
“No. I think I heard you say I was cute.” The teasing tone made her go even redder, and she started to wriggle. It was all in vain, however, when the other woman leaned closer, licking at her ear. Trying to hold in a moan, the princess shivered, squeaking in shock when one of Kakarott's hands moved to stroke down to her breast, squeezing it happily.
 
“I-Idiot, we'll be late!” Her fiancée was not deterred by the announcement, just moving to capture her lips and press closer. Giving in, Vegeta knew there was no use fighting it and lifted her arms to wrap around the other Saiyan's neck, fingertips stroking her hair. She'd let her have her way for now, but that night would definitely be another matter.