Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Princess of Saiyans ❯ My Baby Sister ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
(A/N) Okay, this entire story was inspired by and inside joke with a friend. When she reads it, she'll know what it's about. Actaully she'll know what it's about as soon as she looks at the title. LOL. Well, I hope you like the story.

------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------

MY BABY SISTER

Vegeta, Prince of the saiyans and second most powerful saiyan in the universe was really depressed. He never was. Yeah sure he was always mad at the world and everyone in it, but that didn't mean he didn't have real feelings. Actually, he's been depressed for many days now. Things had been happening to him. First his home and everyone in it was destroyed, but that was years ago. Second, he, a royal saiyan was defeated in a match by a low class warrior. And third, this low class warrior was able to become a super saiyan before him. Vegeta never tried to think negative. But he was at a time when he didn't know what to think.

"Vegeta?" asked a soft voice from behind him. It was Bulma. The blue haird girl was only one of the people that could see his soft side. That's right, I said one of the people.

"What Bulma?" Vegeta asked, softening slightly.

"I want to know what's wrong. You seem to be quieter then usual and it kinda worries me," she anwsered.

Vegeta didn't anwser right away. He was quiet and let the night winds roll over him. "He did it," he finally said.

Bulma was confused. "Who did what?" she asked.

"Freeza destroyed my home and my family, accept for one person," said Vegeta.

"Who was that?" Bulma asked curiously.

"My baby sister," Vegeta said.

------------------------------------------------------------------------ ----------------------------------------------------------

(A/N) I know, it's short, but it's an experiment story. R&R. Flames accepted.