Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Pyrokenesis: Burnt By Rage ❯ All Beginnings ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's Note: I know I have some unfinished fics out there, but I can't help but start on this one. Read and tell me what you think by reviewing!!! I got this idea when I was watching the Sci-fi channel ::blushes::

V= fire, strength

G= healing, strength

J= electricity, strength

B= ice/water, mind

THANKYOU LITTLE-FIGHTER88 FOR BETA-ING THIS!!!!

Disclaimer: I don't own DBZ nor any of the characters in it, I also don't own Stephan King's Fire Starter

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>& gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>

Chapter 1

All Beginnings

Sweat trailed down his face as he continued to run through the dark forest, his chest heaving for more air.

He could barely make out the fading moon above him with all the trees surrounding him. His booted feet stomped the ground harshly, his flame hair pushed slightly back by the speed he was running in.

In front of him he could hear the other breathless people who were leading the way. And the shouts behind him; which made him and the others in front of him run faster.

"That way! Don't let them get away!!!" A distant, strong masculine voice shouted to a group of men who held both a flashlight and leashes to hounds.

"Move it!" Vegeta hissed out, urging the other three teens to run faster.

"We're almost there…" A spiky hair teen huffed out as he led the way out of the forest and towards the harbor.

Once the four got there, they quickly jumped in to the small white cruise boat without a second thought; their booted feet hitting the wooden board as they stumbled quickly over to the control system.

"Juu, hurry the fuck up!" Vegeta shouted glancing back towards the forest; his onyx eyes could make out the light from the men's flashlights and hear the barking of the hounds.

A beautiful blonde hair girl with icy blue eyes pressed her right hand on the ignition hole where the key was supposed to go. Underneath her pale skinned hand a small blue glow of electricity flowed out into the ignition hole. Within seconds the boat roared to life, rippling the smooth surface of the water.

Goku quickly moved to the lever and wheel; moving the cruise boat off the wooden port and into the open ocean. Still slightly panting from the run, the four teens turned back to look at the men who just reached the wooden deck as they stood there stupidly watching the four teens sail off.

Letting out a tired sigh of relief, a beautiful blue haired girl turned away from the deck and looked out at the ocean that was lighting up from the on coming sunrise. Her deep blue eyes softened as she quietly watched the sun rise from the horizon, hearing the smoothing water around her; completely unaware of the pitch black eyes that watched her.

"O my god!!! We're in luck guys." Juu's squeal came, shaking everyone else from their thoughts. "There's three bedrooms, three bathrooms, one large kitchen fully packed with food, clothes, and a TV!!!"

"Food?" Goku smiled, eyes brighten at the mention of food. He quickly set the ship to auto pilot and ran inside with Juu.

Bulma couldn't help but smile at Goku's predictable reaction as she watched her best friend Juu and Goku run inside. Feeling Vegeta's strong, familiar arms wrap around her waist she automatically leaned back against Vegeta's chest, tilting her head back to look into those pitch black eyes of his.

"Vegeta…" Bulma whispered, completely lost in his eyes. She turned in his arms and wrapped her arms tightly around his neck, burying her face between his neck and shoulder.

Vegeta didn't hesitate to tighten his arms around her, pressing her completely to him as he took in her unique scent.

"What are we going to do now?" Bulma asked softly, pulling back to take in his handsome features, his well-toned body, perfectly tanned skin, and black fire shaped hair. Vegeta had on a leather jacket, black wife-beater, jeans, sliver chained necklace and heavy black boots.

Vegeta didn't answer her right away as he studied her wide blue eyes. Her perfectly curvaceous frame, and her blue locks that fell to her lower back. She was wearing a red tank top, black pants, and the sapphire necklace that he gave her for her 18th birthday.

"Florida." he replied, his voice holding no emotion of either happiness or anger in it.

His thoughts were somewhere else, somewhere that made his insides turn when he thought about those men back there and what that mad doctor could do to them if those men ever took them back to the lab. They'll never be free of those men…unless…they get ride of them once and for all.

Author's Note: Ok, I know this not that good. But I swear that it would get better. Plz don't leave!!! And review for me!!! ::goes down on her knees::

Review!!! Tell me what you like or don't like!