Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Quarantined ❯ Prolouge ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Quarantined

 

Foreword

 

First of all thanks for checking out my fic. If you can't take a lot of gore and sadness, then this fic is not for you. It is rated R for violence, and language. There will be romance. I haven't decided on a happy or sad ending so after a while tell me what you think! Please review!

 

Background info. Goku never died in the Cell Saga. Majin Buu does not exist. Trunks and Goten are 2 years younger than Gohan, and Bulla is Trunk's twin sister. This is Gohan's senior year so it's the other threes Sophomore Year. Enjoy!!

 

 

Prologue

 

Gohan sat in the middle of an abandoned West City. Tears ran down his face as he cried openly, for the whole world to see. Yet the world could no longer see the desperation in his eyes. Everyone was gone, and the dragonballs stone for eternity.

 

Only this time he did nothing to help. He had to watch everyone he loved die, especially her, his one true love.

 

While he was forced to sit and watch on the wayside. On the inside he knew there was nothing he could of done, but that didn't matter now.

 

There was only one thing he had left to do…

 

He caressed the bloody knife in his hand. The cold steal blade was calling him. A siren, in its own weird way.

 

He broke his gaze with it to stare at the decaying bodies lying around the city, some of them still warm. The vultures picking any spare meat on the bones. Some of them began to eye him warily, hoping he was going to be there new prey.

 

He began to laugh. If anyone would have been watching they probably would've claimed him insane. For all that he had been through in the past months he might as well be.

 

But no, he wasn't that lucky. He knew exactly what was going on. He just found it ironic that the day he would die was also the day he was born, his 18th birthday to be exact.

 

Gohan watched the setting sun gleam of the knife. He lifted it up as he put the blades tip directly on his stomach. Right next to another gaping hole that was caused only moments earlier. He wrapped both of his hands around the wooden hilt. {If only she had lived. Then I would have been able to scrounge up the will to carry on.} He thought desperately as he plunged the blade deep into himself.

All of his nerves screamed in agony as he gritted his teeth to keep from screaming. The pain quickly left to be replaced with a throbbing.

 

He shut his eyes as he laid back against destroyed building.

 

"Gohan!" His eyes widened with a horrified surprise as he heard Bulla scream his name. (What have I done? Oh lord no… how did she survive?)

 

He parted his cracked lips just enough to utter her name. "Bulla.." He whispered as his soul began to slip away.

 

Bulla felt her heart lurch at having to see him this way. (What have you done to your self Gohan!) She screamed in her head as she ran towards his prone form. Her eyes began to burn as tears began to rush down her face. "No, lord no." Bulla whispered as she gently picked him up. Cradling his head against her breast as her blue hair was streaked red from the blood on his chest.

 

Bulla found her eyes glued to the knife protruding from his chest. Her tears washing the blood from his face. Gohan's eyes cracked open slightly as he used the last of his strength to trace two fingers over her chin. Leaving a bloody path as they wiped her eyes. "I'm thought you were dead.." He felt his lungs begin to burn as it became hard to breath.

 

"Gohan I need to save you." He put a finger over her lips to silence her.

 

"It's to late for me. I'm so sorry.." Bulla looked on horrified as he began to cough up blood. "I love you.." He gasped with his last breath as she cluthched him for dear life.

 

Bulla pushed his dark hair out of his face as she stared into his empty eyes. So much joy and love used to fill those eyes but now all she had was the empty shell of the man she loved.

 

All of the sudden it hit her. He was gone forever… just like her parents and her twin. "WHY! EVERYONE I LOVE DIES!!" She screamed into the wind.

 

Overwhelmed she did the only thing she could do she hugged him tight as she gripped the knife in his chest. One swift pull and it came out with a small flow of blood.

 

She felt her self begin to choke on her emotions as she bent down and kissed Gohan softly on the lips "Happy Birthday." She whispered as she held the blade to her neck. When all her memories of the past four months rushed to her and she was taken back to where it all began.