Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Quarantined ❯ The Beginning of Everything ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

 

 

 

What's up everybody! It is I your every reliable authoress. (Trunks- Sure.) Shut up. Anywho. Sorry it's taking so long for me to up date my hard drive crashed and it was just replaced. First things first, I don't own DBZ. Second, Time to respond to all of my reviewers.

 

Kibas girl - Thanks for the review. I'll take you're vote.

 

Virgin Goddess- Thanks for reviewing, and the Cool Aid man? What are you talking about?

 

Chapter 1 The Beginning of Everything.

 

 

Bulla sulked as she sat on the window seat in her bedroom. The rain poured outside, the pitter-patter on the balcony was soothing but the last thing she wanted to do right now was be cooped up in her bedroom.

 

Ever since she was a child whenever it had rained bulla would go out and play in it, but when her 15 birthday arrived her mother had insisted she grow up a little. Bulla Flashed back to that conversation.

 

 

Flashback

 

Bulma tapped her foot impatiently. "Bulla I need to speak to you..."

 

Bulla pulled the phone away from her ear for a second, "In a minute." She yelled turning back to her conversation. "No way are you serious Marissa. He said that." Bulla watched her mother glancing at her watch impatiently.

 

"Now." She said agitatedly.

 

Bulla raised an eyebrow. (Since when was mom so bitchy?) She thought as she hastily broke off her conversation with Marissa. "Hey I gotta go. Yeah my mom. See yah at school tomorrow." The phone clicked as it hit the receiver. "Where's the fire ma?"

 

Bulma took out a long slip of paper from behind her back. "Any idea what this is."

 

"Uh, a bill."

 

Bulma didn't seem to fond of her sarcastic tone. "Nice try. Your report card."

 

Bulla winced. "Crap where did you find that?"

 

"The trashcan. This is not the conversation I'd like to be having with you. I mean Trunks maybe, but you?"

 

Trunks looked up from the pizza he was scarfing down. "HEY! Thafs no fery noce!" <translation: Hey, that's not very nice. >

 

"Mouth closed." Bulma said turning back to Bulla. " Three F's? How can you fail Chemistry?"

 

Bulla could faintly hear Trunks mocking their mother. She stifled a laugh. "Umm, a fluke?" Trunks busted out laughing in the background.

 

Bulma looked like she was about to pull her hair out. "YOU'RE JUST LIKE YOUR FATHER. If you don't grow up you're never going to make it anywhere in life!"

 

"Fine." Bulla turned on heel and made a vow to prove to her mother she could be serious.

 

 

End of Flashback

 

 

And that brought her to today. She glanced at the digital clock on her nightstand, it blinked 5:22 PM. You would think she would have something to do on a Sunday night.

 

The Sons were supposed to come over but supposedly the Ox King had come down with some virus. Chi Chi had said she couldn't leave his side. Bulma had insisted on looking at him but Chi Chi refused claiming they had already seen doctors and it was just a bad case of the flu. They were canceling their plans.

 

Much to Trunk's and Bulla's annoyment and their Fathers Joy. Bulla had been looking forward to seeing Gohan. He didn't know it but bulla had the biggest crush on him. The Son's had never been to bright when it came to relationships.

 

All of the Sudden two familiar kai's began coming their way. "Gohan?" she whispered as she jumped up off the window seat. (Why the heck is he here? Ahh, who the hell cares.)

 

She ran down the hall for the front door when all of the sudden the door to her right opened. It was a very groggy Trunks. He never was a morning person. "Is Goten here?" He mumbled.

 

"Uh, no silly why would he be here." She lied hopeing he would by it.

 

"Kay I'm going back to bed." Trunks began to stumble back in to his room.

 

(Great now I feel guilty. Oh well there's no other way I'm ever going to get to talk to Gohan alone.)

 

She quickly ran up and opened the door. To reveal two sopping wet demi Sayians, but some thing was definitely wrong with this picture. "Um, are guys ok? " Bulla asked quietly.

 

Goten looked up with a fake smile. "Can I see Trunks?"

 

"Yeah, he's in his room."

 

"Thanks." He answered as he walked off like he was in a daze.

 

Bulla was really worried now. Goten was always bouncing off the walls. "Gohan please tell me what's wrong."

He looked up at her awkwardly. "My Grandfather's dead."