Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Quarantined ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Quarantined
 
IcedCamaro- Thanks your review means a lot. I know exactly what you mean. I've written both Horror and Romance, and I find the Horror so much more difficult to write. Not to mention the idea you come up with has to be an original one, and for the boldness factor. Haha, I always say whatever the hell I want. So it's not really a major problem for me. Haha, Well enjoy.
 
 
Chapter 3
 
Bulla's eyes widened in surprise, “What do you mean?” she asked, it still hadn't sunk in.
 
He gave a wary smile, “You're a lot more naive than I thought…”
 
She clasped a hand to her mouth, “Oh, Kami. I'm sorry Gohan come in.” She said moving aside to let him enter the brightly lit house.
 
Normally most people that entered the Capsule Corporation premises had to go and check in through the front desk. Bulma on the other hand thought it was ridicules that the Son's needed to go through the rigorous process. Instead she had created a Kai barrier over the back of the house so that only people with a power level of Yamcha's or above could knock. That was the only security system they needed, other than Vegeta that is.
 
Bulla looked over the sopping wet Sayian, “Here, follow me in to the kitchen and I'll get you a towel if you'd like?”
 
As he began to follow her he shook his head, “No that's ok.” She watched as he flared his Ki around him the heat warmed him to the point where he was perfectly dry.
 
Bulla gave a small smile, “Well that settles that.” Her bare feet padded on the tile floor as they entered the kitchen. The counters sparkled as if they had only been cleaned seconds before, and knowing the maids they probably had been. It was a very large kitchen or at least larger than most. Did I mention they had two fridges? How else could the feed that many people with Sayian blood.
 
There was a long set of counters that separated the Kitchen from the Living room. “Why don't you sit down while I go get my mother, kay.” Bulla said gesturing to one of the barstools at the counter.
 
He nodded solemnly. As she turned to leave she found her self not able to. Gohan was just standing there staring at the wall in front of him. Bulla had figured he would be upset, but not to this magnitude. I mean Gohan wasn't even all that close to his Grandfather… Could his death be the only thing bothering him? “Hey, are you okay?”
 
He looked up as if snapping out of his train of thought. “Yes, but I really need to speak to Bulma if that's okay.”
 
`Wow denied.' Was all she thought “One sec.” she said about to travel off in the direction of the lab, when all of the sudden she heard high heals on the wooden floor, coming this way. “Speak of the devil.” She said as her mother walked in at a brisk pace.
 
At the sight of Bulla and Gohan she stopped and looked at bulla in annoyance. “You should have let me know you got the door. I'm working on a very important project.”
Bulla rolled her eyes, “Yeah, whatever. Gohan and Goten are here and Gohan wants to talk to you.” She said flopping down on the couch.
 
She rolled her eyes again as Bulma went into her nice attitude. That happened every time guests showed up. “Oh, hello Gohan.” She said kindly, “Haha, your mother is a stubborn woman, but I knew she would finally come around. So where is your grandpa? It will be easier if he comes down to the lab.” Bulma said totally getting the wrong idea.
 
Gohan gave a ironic laugh, “My mother is a stubborn woman… That's probably why he died...”
 
Bulma gasped, “You can't possibly mean… but how this soon? A new strain of the flu?” Bulma began to narrow down all of the possibilities. “I'll need to see his body right away. Is there anyway you can bring him to the lab.”
 
He shook his head, “That will be really hard to do…because the flu didn't kill him… He killed himself.”
 
 
Well what do you say? Review Please.