Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Redirection ❯ Visions ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Yada Yada, I do not own Dragonballz but if u want u can make it my birthday present if u want :) This is a fanfiction and is no way included in the Dragonball, Dragonballz, or Dragonballgt sagas. But that would be a nice b-day present as well.

Chapter 2

And the visions from unconscious minds begin to take their toll.

Gohan wasn't hungry.

He hadn't gone back to sleep after he had been rude to Bulma.

He had only been mean to protect her.

After all he believed what his dream had told him, and that everyone he cared for was going to die sooner then they deserved to.

His thoughts turned slowly in his confused and traumatised brain, until he came to a conclusion.

He would care for no one.

He would seclude himself, if not physically then emotionally.

He felt he deserved his new-found isolation, and greeted it with open arms.

A timid knock could be heard at the door, and he mumbled sourly, "come in."

He didn't know what hit him.

He found two young boys hugging him tightly.

"Gohan," Goten said quietly, "you won't leave us like Mum did will you?"

"Yeah, your like a big brother to me to, and we'd miss you." Trunks said.

Neither Trunks nor Goten truly understood what Chichi had done, but they knew she had purposely left them and that Gohan was the only older figure left from the Son home.

Gohan felt tears welling up in his dark eyes.

But he reminded himself that he was supposed to be distant from those around him, but he decided that this was a special case, and hugged the two back.

"Goten, Trunks, you're the best thing that's ever come along in my life, and I couldn't stand it if you got hurt, so I'll always be nearby."

Bulma's voice resonated through the air, in a effort to call the males in her home to breakfast.

Goten and Trunks were gone as fast as they had come, and left Gohan in their dust.

Silently, Gohan opened up his window and flew out, he needed some quiet time, and only Dende knew how he was going to get it.

He drifted with the air currents in no specific direction, lost in his thoughts.

Every sound reminded him of his nightmare.

His nightmare where the people he thought had loved him most had looked down their dead noses at him in disgust.

Every sound reminded the young teenager of the insults that had been so lightly dumped on his shoulders so he could deal with them.

The waves crashing on the beach as he passed overhead reminded him of the masses of blood his mother had lain in.

The loud yelling of people as he passed above a noisy city made him relive his father's harsh words.

Eventually he couldn't take it anymore, and he headed towards the ground.

He landed badly, cutting his arm, and chest.

He didn't care.

It was less blood then his mother had lost, it was less pain then his father had suffered.

He let it bleed freely, as he pounded the ground and ripped grass out by the handful.

Finally when he had cried his last tears he closed his eyes, and caught up on the sleep he had missed the previous night.

Two shadowy figures towered over him.

One dripping blood, the other glaring evilly.

Gohan was on his knees begging for mercy.

"What a wimp, he has the blood of a saiyan pulsing through his weak veins, yet he blubbers, what a disgrace." The evil looking figure said in Goku's voice.

Gohan was used to these comments coming from Vegeta, but from his father they cut deeply and injured him far worse.

"Huh, and you wonder why I cut my wrists, just being in the same room as this pile of waste is more then even I could take." The blood dripping silhouette moaned, as it moved it's face towards Gohan.

"I never loved you boy. You were a problem from the day you were born. Always whinging always whining. I never really cared whether you studied or not, it was a test to see if you could stand up for yourself, but you couldn't, I just wanted you out of my hair. But even study wasn't enough. I had to cut myself a way out, and the door way through my wrists." Chichi's voice reverberated around Gohan's head.

Gohan sat up.

His wounds hurt, but not as much as his heart.

He got his bearings and flew back to Capsule Corporation to spar with Vegeta, it was the only same thing to do, because Vegeta would probably beat him senseless and maybe he would sleep, and his outside would hurt more then his inside, if it was possible.

But if anyone could help him, it would be the arrogant prince.

Well I hope you liked it, I'm not too sure myself.

Poor Gohan.

Review please and I'll write another chapter, and I'll put it up when I have some more comments.

THANX