Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Redirection ❯ Lay to waste ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hi not many of you reviewed, and I was a little disappointed about that, but I forgive you.

I'm dedicating this chapter to everyone who did vote as a token of my appreciation.

Disclaimer: You know the story. I don not own DBZ blah blah.

Chapter 3

Lay to waste

"Vegeta, get your Royal behind out here this second." Gohan yelled from outside the locked door of the Gravity Room.

Gohan was growing restless and frustrated.

Then his gradually thinning ribbon of patience that he possessed snapped.

"Vegeta you bucket of pus covered snot, who's so weak he can't bear to stand up to the eldest son of his dead rival. Get your fat lazy ass out of hiding and face me."

Needless to say the teenage half-earthling didn't need to be very tolerant for much longer.

The heavy metal door was almost literally pulled from it's hinges as an angry short spiky-haired alien barged outside and grabbed Gohan by his shirt collar and lifted him off the ground.

"What did you say you half-breed, low-class, son of a suicidal cow." Vegeta demanded.

Although Vegeta's insult had struck a nerve, Gohan remained cool, calm and collected and shrugged, infuriating the short man even more.

"You're interrupting my training brat, and you don't have a valid reason, what a idiot. Perhaps you were thinking of following in your deceased mother's footsteps?"

Gohan smirked. The smirk that was Vegeta's trademark.

The Saiyan Prince was a little startled and dropped the fourteen-year-old on his butt.

"Vegeta. I want to train with you. I need something to take my mind off my parents."

The seemingly permanently angry man actually smiled.

This was the chance that Vegeta had been waiting for, a chance to see how much Gohan had progressing in his training and see how much corrupting he could do in the process.

"Sure brat, Dende sure knows you'll be a better challenge then those cracked up machines that that damn woman and her father keep creating, and the snivelling brats tire way too easily."

Gohan pulled himself to his feet, and strolled calmly into the gravity room before the fuming Prince.

The door was barely shut when Gohan threw his first punch.

He was so full of rage that he didn't care that his form was sloppy or that he had left a huge gap in his defence.

He soon felt one of his mistakes though as Vegeta swiftly drove his knee into his stomach and darted away.

Gohan doubled over.

Reminding himself over and over again that it was what he deserved.

He mounted another attack on the sneering full-saiyan, and was rewarded with a blow to the head.

Images of his dead parents in their last moments flashed through Gohan's head, as well as his reoccurring dream.

He lashed out and his foot collided with Vegeta's neck.

"Is that the best you've got 3rd class brat?" Vegeta taunted, pretending that the blow didn't hurt, but the place where the hit had landed throbbed.

The fight continued for several hours.

With Gohan gradually getting more and more angry, and Vegeta teasing again and again.

Gohan fell exhausted to the floor.

Bruises were starting to appear already, blood was pouring from open cuts.

His head pounded.

A shadow fell over him, and he lifted his head, one eye closed to view the person who had given him his wish.

`At least I will sleep tonight' Gohan thought.

"Gohan," said Vegeta extending his hand to the fallen boy.

"I think we should do this regularly. We could improve greatly, what do you say/"

"Sure," coughed Gohan," as he took Vegeta's hand.

"Oh, and Gohan, nice insults, you've got the greatest evil streak I've seen in many years."

Gohan smiled dryly, last thing he really needed was to become a psycho maniac who tries to take over the universe.

`But at least I'd have a purpose,' Gohan thought,' and I might die a little sooner then I would being a good boy and listening to Bulma all my life, like what good am I doing here?'

He hauled himself out of the room where he'd received his most recent beating, towards his room.

He flopped onto his bed.

His body aching he fell unconscious more than asleep.

His fears and worries, laid to waste, for a few hours.

So how did you like that chapter?

Please review.

I'm open to ideas to.

Thanx, I'll work on the next chapter, but I really want to know what you think.