Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Redirection ❯ Revenge of the defeated ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hey Everyone, I got bored, so I decided to write a new chapter to my story, I hope u don't mind

^_^ I'm soooo funny of course you don't mind.

THANK YOU TO THOSE OF YOU HAVE REVIEWED, AND WILL REVIEW IN THE FUTURE!!

YOU WILL REVIEW WON'T YOU?

THE KRILLIN PART OF MY STORY IS DEDICATED 2 immortal7

Disclaimer: No one actually thinks that I own Dragonballz, and for those of you who do I'm telling you I don't.

Chapter 10

Revenge of the defeated

Gohan's class stared in awe out of the window.

They couldn't believe what they were seeing.

Most of them didn't want to believe what they were seeing.

One such female, suddenly got her wits together and started shrieking hysterically, "IT'S A TRICK!"

The rest of the class joined her shortly.

Lying to themselves was all their little brains could handle.

Gohan flew up to a passive Vegeta.

"What's on your mind, your highness?" The teenager said sarcastically.

The insulted man glared at his rival's son for a minute before speaking.

"You will regret that brat of Kakarot."

Shouts of it's a trick were heard from inside the classroom that Gohan had just exited, this caused the teenager who was floating in mid-air to double over with laughter.

"Hercule sure is influential don't you think Veggie?"

Gohan's defences were down, he could barely breathe with laughter, and it was the perfect opportunity for Vegeta to lash out.

The saiyan prince flew above Gohan, pulled his hands together, and brought them down on the poor half-breed's back.

This sent the helpless boy plummeting to the ground, still laughing hard out.

The fourteen year old hit the ground with such force that a crater appeared in the earth.

Gohan pulled himself upright, the fall didn't even phase him.

He was still laughing.

This annoyed Vegeta even more.

"BRAT WILL YOU STOP LAUGHING!!!"

Gohan looked at the man in the air.

He pretended to stop and think, still giggling like a schoolgirl (no offence to schoolgirls intended)

"Umm, NOPE!"

Several veins popped appeared on Vegeta's forehead.

"DON'T MOCK ME BOY!"

He screamed, and went super saiyan.

FINAL FLASH

Gohan's smile faded faster than the picture on a television once it has been turned off.

His laughter stopped.

The colour drained from the teenager's face.

SHIT

There was one person who was purposely absent from class that probably really should have been there for the good of their health.

He'd missed Gohan's departure from the third floor classroom.

It was Drahyrt.

After his fight with Gohan he hadn't gone to first period.

He'd skipped class and tried to think up a plan to embarrass Gohan.

Drahyrt was smart enough to realise that if he and his goons could not beat the new boy up, then he'd have to resort to an old fashioned humiliation.

To do this he needed some dirt on Gohan (not the stuff from the ground, but gossip and stuff that he might not want people to know.)

There were several places that he could acquire this knowledge, and conveniently one of them was on school grounds.

Drahyrt headed to the school office, dead set on finding Gohan's personal record.

He wasn't worried about being caught, he was pretty much every teacher's pet, and there would be no one in the building anyway, because he'd organised a distraction, which would be orchestrated by his flunkies.

A loud explosion and a whole heap of smoke signalled that Drahyrt had the all clear to raid the office.

Teacher's who didn't have class and all of the people who worked in the office hurried to where the commotion was and Drahyrt slipped inside the empty facility.

He quickly accessed Gohan's file on a nearby computer, and printed off everything.

Then he exited as quickly as he had entered.

`It was too easy,' Drahyrt thought.

He watched from his hiding place as his followers were escorted to the principal's office.

He was lucky he had so many idiots around him to do his dirty work for him.

SHIT.

The one word that immediately sprang to Gohan's head.

He was unprepared for this.

The attack was coming closer and closer, and Gohan was frozen in shock.

There was no warning that Vegeta was going to do that.

It wasn't fair.

All he could do was stare as the powerful blast headed straight for him.

He crossed his arms over his head, and powered up as much as he could in those brief seconds before impact.

He didn't have time to go super, and get enough energy to deflect the blast.

Gohan shut his eyes and prepared to be seriously injured.

Vegeta instantly regretted firing the attack as soon as he'd started, so he broke off his assault as soon as he could, but he could do nothing about the energy that had already been fire, and was left staring at the ball of energy that was hurtling at a shabbily defended teenager.

Vegeta shut his eyes, not wanting to watch Gohan being totalled by the attack.

All the spectators in the classroom shut their eyes, covered their ears, and screamed at the top of their lungs, "IT'S A TRICK!"

The ground shook as it hit, the roar was enormous.

To most of the people witnessing it, it was the end of the world.

Luckily the energy attack did not have Vegeta's full strength behind it, because then the Earth would have been destroyed.

Vegeta opened his eyes, and stared at the even deeper crater.

There was no sign of Gohan.

The prince almost cried, `There was no way that that blast could have killed him.'

Vegeta thought.

He was so distraught that he didn't notice Gohan's energy signature nearby, plus one that was easily recognisable.

Gohan opened his eyes; he was lying on the ground.

He didn't hurt.

He wasn't dead.

He wasn't even bruised.

What was going on?

"You okay kid?" A familiar voice said.

Gohan stared at the owner of the voice.

"KRILLIN!"

"The one and only. What did you do to get Veggie-head so pissed off?"

Gohan smiled.

"I mocked him."

Krillin tsked.

"You should know better Gohan, I mean not just for your own sake, but for the sake of your classmates and Earth as well. Shame on you."

Gohan hung his head.

He wasn't really ashamed; it was just that he didn't want to get in anymore trouble then he was going to be in.

"It's okay Gohan, it's not your fault."

Krillin helped the fourteen-year-old up, and they walked back to school.

Drahyrt got up off the ground.

He'd curled up into a ball when the Earth had started shaking and embarrassing enough; he'd wet his pants.

Making sure no one saw him, he walked home, (he lives in town) to read the information he'd got concerning Gohan, and to change his pants.

The students of the school opened their eyes.

They were alive.

They knew it was just a trick.

But still, they were happy when the intercom crackled and announced that school was cancelled for the rest of the day.

SO HOW DID U PPL LIKE THAT CHAPTER?

IT WAS A BIT WEIRD, ITS JUST A BUILD UP CHAPTER I GUESS TO A WHOLE HEAP OF YELLING AND FIGHTING, BUT YOU CAN READ THAT ON THE NEXT CHAPTER.

SO R+R.

AND SINCE immortal7 ASKED ABOUT GOKU AND KRILLIN MAKING AND APPEARANCE I PUT KRILLIN IN THE STORY, GOKU MAY COME IN LATER!

SO PRETTY MUCH THE KRILLIN PART OF THE STORY IS DEDICATED 2 immortal7

IF U HAVE ANY IDEAS PUT THEM IN THE REVIEW THINGY AND SUBMIT THEM IF I LIKE THE IDEA I'LL PUT IT IN MY STORY AND DEDICATE THE PART WITH UR IDEA IN IT 2 U.