Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Redirection ❯ Dont piss off the demisaiyan ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

HI AGAIN!

I HOPED YOU LIKED MY LAST CHAPTER.

MY COMPUTERS DOING SOMETHING REALLY WEIRD LATELY WITH

PARAGRAPHS SO THAT'S WHY MY WRITING LOOKS ALL

SCRUNCHED TOGETHER WITH NO LINES BETWEEN THE

PARAGRAPHS AT SOME PLACES.

SO I APOLOGISE FOR THAT.

I HAVE 2 HIT ENTER LIKE 3 TIMES 2 END UP WITH A LINE BETWEEN

PARAGRAPHS AND IT'S ANNOYING ME.

SO I'M SORRY IF MY CHAPTERS LOOK A BIT WEIRD.

CHAPTER 11

DON'T PISS OFF THE DEMI-SAIYAN.

Krillin escorted Gohan back to the school grounds that were covered with departing students.

Vegeta stood motionless and unnoticed in the air.

The prince felt numb.

He'd killed Kakarott's son.

Gohan was dead.

If Chichi found out Vegeta was dead.

Then he'd go to the otherworld.

Kakarott would seek him out, and since he'd already be dead, Kakarott would just

beat the crap out of him over and over again.

Then Gohan would come and find him, and so exactly what his father had done.

Vegeta had come to the conclusion, he was worse than dead.

He was destined to be a punching bag forever.

He was so preoccupied with his thoughts about his horrible future; he didn't notice an amused demi-saiyan and bald earthling staring at him.

Gohan was wondering what was wrong with Veggie-head.

He looked paralysed, pale, scared, and not at all normal.

Gohan was slightly worried.

"Krillin you don't think he's having a heart attack do you?" The teenager whispered to his short friend.

Krillin shook his head, "Nah that can't be it."

Gohan cupped his hands around his mouth and yelled into the air.

"OI Vegeta."

To his surprise Vegeta fell out of the air and landed on the ground on his hands and knees, his forehead touching the ground.

Although Gohan may be a bit psychotic at times, (^_^) it didn't mean that he didn't have a heart.

He shot one look to Krillin and raced across the field to where Vegeta was kneeling.

There was already a bunch of teenagers crowding around the fallen man, yet Vegeta didn't seem to notice.

"Can't you do Martial Arts properly? Is that why you resort to light tricks and mirrors?" One idiot asked (as Dragon Empress so nicely put it.)

Now that's how out of it Vegeta felt, because normally if someone had insulted his techniques, he would be in the next dimension and lining up to meet King Yemma.

Vegeta kept mumbled something that wasn't audible to anyone who was human.

Gohan fought his way to the front of the crowd of people.

At his feet whimpered a saiyan prince.

Gohan's sensitive hearing picked up what Vegeta was saying.

"I'm sorry I killed you Gohan, please don't hurt me," He repeated over and over again.

The confused teenager leaned towards Krillin and said, "He thinks he killed me."

Krillin almost laughed.

Gohan knelt down next to Vegeta and put a hand on his back.

"Vegeta.." he said in a sing song voice.

The man's crying increased in volume.

"It's okay Veggie I'm not dead."

Vegeta looked up, and paled.

"Did you get wished back?"

"Nope, I didn't die in the first place, Krillin saved me."

Vegeta stopped his worrying.

He'd looked like a fool in front of teenagers, and his rival's son.

IT WAS ALL KRILLIN'S FAULT.

The enraged prince launched himself at the unprepared human, but Gohan caught the back of his shirt.

"Krillin, take my advice. Run." Gohan said.

Krillin didn't need to be told twice.

He tore off through the air, and Vegeta snarled after him.

Gohan counted down. "3,2,1" He let go off Vegeta.

The prince went after Krillin like a flash.

Gohan laughed evilly.

It was easily heard by Krillin who thought `he's been hanging around Vegeta way to much!"

Gohan walked in the opposite direction that the two had flown in, ignoring the shocked looks he was getting from the crowd that had gathered around Vegeta.

He was going home.

THIS CHAPTER PRETTY MUCH HAD NO POINT AT ALL, I JUST HAD 2 GET EVERY1 TO GO HOME. BUT NEXT TIME YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO DRAHYRT GETTING THE SMASH BY GOHAN ^_^

SO R+R