Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Redirection ❯ Gohan gets suspended ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

THANK U PPL, SOOO MUCH

OVER 100 REVIEWS, I'M SOOO HAPPY. ^_^

Really I'm floating, I can now be classed as a scientific freak of nature, on the plus side, I can float. He he he

^_^

I'm sooo buzzing, first I was hyperactive at school during 6th period, then I read my reviews, I totally freaked. The rest of my class thought I was entirely mental, except for my friend blonde-e, she understood I think.

Make sure you read her story, it's title Broken world, check it out, for a Pan and Trunks fic, it's not bad ^_^

I OFFICIALLY DEDICATE THIS CHAPTER 2 ALL THE TOTALLY AWESOME, FAR OUT, COOL, UNBELIVEABLE, AMAZING, (I CAN'T THINK UP ANY MORE COOL WORDS ON SHORT NOTICE, SO INPUT SOME MORE HERE IF U CAN THINK UP ANY MORE), PEOPLE THAT HAVE REVIEWED AND WILL REVIEW.

CHAPTER 13

GOHAN'S SUSPENSION AND DEPRESSION

Gohan walked cockily just ahead of the teachers who had come to break up the fight as they escorted him to the dean's office where both his deans and the principal were waiting. (Don't ask me how they got there, they just did)

He didn't care about getting into trouble.

He was always in trouble.

It was his thoughts that had him anxious.

He'd tried to avenge his family name.

Tried to stand up for what he believed was right, and felt he'd made the situation worse.

His father had always stood for peace, and only fought as a last resort, yet Gohan had just rushed ahead of his own judgement to do battle with Drahyrt.

He could have always denied the accusations that Drahyrt was pointing in his direction, but he no; he had to act like an immature child.

Now everyone was certain that he was whom Drahyrt had said.

A freak, and a mutant.

He wasn't even fully human.

Gohan returned to his senses when he noticed that he'd been forced to sit down in a chair.

Across the desk, a principal sat. He was trying to be intimidating, but was failing miserably.

The principal shook his head.

"Gohan how could you resort to violence, I expected better than that from you. And even in the unlikely chance that a student did lash out, I would expect them to use their own real fighting techniques and resort to tricks, which I'm sure you did, this would leave students like Drahyrt open to attack.

You're pathetic Gohan, you really are."

Gohan gritted his teeth.

"I'm sorry Mr. Boring (that's the principal's name okay?) it was just that Drahyrt insulted my family, and I wasn't prepared to let him get away with that."

One of the Deans spoke up, "He would have been punished accordingly, but since you saw fit to burn him with your cheap hoax, I feel he has been punished enough, and will only be mildly scolded for this act."

The other Dean nodded in agreement.

"Gohan we have come to the decision that you should be suspended from school, until we decide what to do about these latest developments." Mr. Boring announced.

Gohan immediately thought of Bulma's reaction, and cried out, "You can't do that, you haven't even heard my side of the story yet."

"I just have Gohan, and I will hear your story when Drahyrt arrives, but my decision will remain the same, because you are a international threat with your dangerous trickery. Take Cell for example. You could just be a deranged lunatic just waiting to let loose on the world."

Gohan found this highly unfair.

"When will Drahyrt get here sir?"

"As soon as his injuries have been patched up enough." The principal responded.

There was a knock on the door, which alerted the people in the room that someone was about to enter.

The door opened, and the school nurse and an ointment covered Drahyrt entered.

"Take a seat Drahyrt," Mr. Boring said kindly to the boy.

This made Gohan even angrier.

Drahyrt put on a forced injured smile, and carefully made his way to an empty chair, making sure to put on a big act of avoiding Gohan.

The adults in the room shot the crispy Drahyrt a reassuring look.

"Drahyrt, I know you probably don't want to talk about your ordeal, but we need to know what happened."

Drahyrt grimaced.

"Alright, just for the justice system," a fake couple of tears rolled down the liar's face.

"I found that Gohan was a great lover of practical jokes, and decided to play one on him to show that I wanted his friendship, I thought he'd understand because he seemed like such a nice boy.

But when I had finished my little broadcast and was preparing to leave the room to joke around with Gohan, I found him at the door, with a mask of pure hate on his face.

I asked him what was wrong, but he just snarled at me.

I tried to calm him down, but he started threatening me, then he hit me, and did a trick.

My skin started to burn, and that's when the teachers arrived."

More tears rolled down the actor's face.

Everyone who wanted to believe Drahyrt ignored the fact that the microphone had still been on, and none of that conversation that Drahyrt had said he'd said didn't take place.

Gohan was about to launch himself at Drahyrt when there was another knock on the door.

One of the Deans answered it, and a flustered looking Bulma was revealed.

The principal rose respectfully, and offered the woman his hand.

"Good afternoon Mrs. Briefs." Mr. Boring droned.

She flashed him a smile and then turned her gaze to Gohan, who immediately wished that the floor would swallow him.

"Would you give Gohan and I a moment alone?" Bulma asked everyone, who immediately left the room to avoid Bulma's wrath.

"GOHAN!" Bulma barked, causing the young demi-saiyan to sit up straight and look at the floor.

"I'M MOST DISAPPOINTED, I THOUGHT THAT YOU WOULD HAVE ENOUGH COMMON SENSE TO BE NORMAL FOR A CHANGE, BUT NO YOU'VE BEEN INCONSIDERATE AGAIN, IMAGINE WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF EVERYONE FOUND OUT THAT YOU WERE HALF ALIEN, OR THAT I WAS MARRIED TO AN ALIEN, OR THAT YOUR BROTHER AND MY SON WERE PART ALIEN?" Bulma yelled.

"PICCILO WOULD BE SOOO DISAPPOINTED IN YOU, AS WOULD YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER. WE DIDN'T GOT THROUGH EVERYTHING IN OUT LIVES FOR YOU TO GO AND STUFF IT UP, SO THINK ABOUT YOUR ACTIONS NEXT TIME YOUNG MAN!"

Gohan glared at the blue haired woman in front of him.

He stood up, and started speaking, his voice dangerously quiet.

"Bulma, there is always someone who is disappointed in me, does it matter that it's you? I'll never be normal, I've never been normal, and I'm not normal even for freaks.

We're always in danger, so does it matter whether it's by useless earth armies that can't even touch us or by freaky androids or Martians that want to wipe us from ever being.

Don't you dare talk to me about my parents.

I went through a lot to Bulma, you guys weren't the only ones to suffer. I don't need or bother about consequences, so I don't think about my actions, and I never will."

Bulma looked like she was about to explode.

Gohan stood up and walked out of the door, and flew back to Capsule Corporation, leaving Bulma to work out the details of his suspension.

***A FEW WEEKS LATER***

Gohan was wasting away.

It had been three weeks since he'd been suspended from high school, and he still hadn't been invited back.

This didn't worry him, he'd hated school, ever since he'd had that dream about his mother.

He hadn't joined any sport teams like he'd planned to, so he had no commitments, so he had time to think.

The nightmares had started again, more vivid and hurtful than before.

Gohan had stopped eating, which is dangerous for a half saiyan, and started to brood.

The door to his room had been barricaded shut, and when it had been forced open, Gohan had been barely recognisable.

His skin had been like wax, moulded to his skin, with an unhealthy shine, his eyes had been blood-shot, his hair a greasy mess.

He didn't respond to any movement, and replied in monotone to any questions.

Gohan was clinically depressed, on the verge of insanity and self-mutilation or suicide.

Bulma didn't know what to do, Vegeta was distant as usual, and Trunks and Goten were kept in the dark, all the while Gohan stared out of his bedroom window, at the night sky.

His face devoid of emotion, the inner conflict hidden.

It was only a matter of time before he snapped, and even that was against him.

DID YA LIKE THAT CHAPTER?

REVIEW, PLEASE!

I'M SOO HAPPY

^_^

I'LL WRITE SOME MORE.