Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Redirection ❯ er...i dont have 1 really ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

HI AGAIN

Sorry I haven't updated, I've got like 5 assignments due at once, isn't that just typical of teachers.

I'm only 4th form 2, I'm dreading to see what 5th forms like if I have this much homework on the 2nd week back 2 school (we've just had out Winter holiday)

Shudders.

I hope u understand.

I think there is no point of continuing with the Videl poll, because one side of the poll is double the other.

So I'm ending it early.

So the jury is in, and I'm sorry everyone who didn't want Videl in the story, but the results spoke for themselves. (NO THEY DID NOT ACTUALLY SPEAK TO ME I AM NOT THAT MENTAL)

^_^

SO u can look forward to Videl appearing very soon.

I already have a role picked out for her.

Hehehe (looks away from the people who are looking at me like a lunatic)

Anyway thanks for reviewing my story, u don't know how happy it makes me read all Ur comments.

Disclaimer: I do not own Dbz in any way

I think I'll dedicate this chapter to bob_backwards (that right u Linda) another friend from school, she doesn't really like my story, or fanfiction, but she can just go fall in a hole if she doesn't appreciate me dedicating this to her. ^_^

Chapter 14

The bully strikes back, Lowly options.

If it was possible for Gohan to get any sicker he did.

He mind was slowly deteriorating, and his body wasn't far behind.

Gohan fought sleep, nightmares, guilt, hate, sorrow, and countless other wars every day, there was always someone or something to blame.

Some days it was himself he was mad at, others it was the world, mostly it was his parents, and occasionally it was the people who he lived with.

He didn't pity himself. He pitied the people who lied to themselves.

Happiness was a lie, he was sure of that, because it only ever happened when you convinced yourself that there was something to be happy about.

Gohan was falling into a deep dark hole, which he had no hope of getting out of by himself.

One day, about a month after his suspension, the suffering demi-saiyan had another violent and torturous nightmare.

He had been in his room in his mountain home, in the days where he had less trouble than he did now.

He opened his door to go to the kitchen to get something to eat, and found his father seated at the table.

The man's face was unnaturally pale, and clashed with his hair.

His clothes were in tatters.

"Gohan, come give your Daddy a hug," The half human jumped at the opportunity, he had been forgiven, was the first thought that ran through his head.

He sprang into his father's lap, and threw his arms round his neck.

Suddenly he felt a great pressure round his neck.

He was being choked.

He gasped for air, and lashed out at the person he longed to be a good son to.

Gohan's fist connected with his father's face, and plunged right through.

The demi-human pulled back disgusted, his hand was covered in blood, and brain matter.

The body of his dad, slumped onto the table, unmoving, unable to do anything.

But the voice of one of his creator's lingered in the air.

"You killed me Gohan, you're a thorn in a rosebush, you may look innocent and gentle, but you're really a killer.

I hate you Gohan, I'll always have and always will."

The voice and body vanished, and Chichi appeared at the stove, humming and cooking.

Gohan knew if he went to her, something bad would happen.

But he had no control; a force was pulling him forward.

He stopped by his mother, and she turned to face him.

"Gohan would you like to help with dinner?"

The boy nodded.

"Good, now hold still."

Chichi turned around and picked up a large kitchen knife.

Gohan was paralysed, unable to move.

Chichi plunged the knife into Gohan, and turned it.

When the metal blade was withdrawn, Gohan's heart was on the end of it, still beating.

She dropped it in the frying pan behind her and it immediately blackened.

"That's what you did to me Gohan," Chichi said to her gasping son.

"You ripped out my heart when you were born, you were an accident, and when you murdered your father, you turned it black."

Nightmare Gohan fell to the ground.

Gohan woke up crying silently, sweat running down his face.

It was that night that Gohan found the relief of self-mutilation.

He used his own energy to form a type of knife, and he used it to slice open his leg in several places.

He watched in a type of half trance, half satisfaction, as the blood welled up and spilled onto the floor.

He carefully cleaned up the mess that he'd created, cleaned his wounds, bandaged them, then changed into some new clothes, that hid his cuts.

The next thing he did was blast his blood-soaked garments to microscopic pieces.

He climbed back into bed, and stared at the roof until Bulma walked in.

"Gohan? The school just called, you can go back now, but there will be a lot more rules. You will be escorted around by armed guards, to make sure you don't cause any trouble, and they will be posted around your classrooms."

"Do I have to go back?" Gohan whinged.

"Yes, it's not my fault that you got into trouble, and you need an education."

Gohan thought this was highly unfair.

"Fine," he grumbled and got ready for school.